T-1 Final & 1-AD Stack...

N

neckcrank

Awards
Greetings,

I got my T-1 Final and a bottle of Ergopharms 1-AD. I am doing two squirts twice daily. Has anyone here stacked T-1 with 1-AD? What were your results? and how many mg's of 1-AD were you stacking?

I hear that 400-600 mg. are the standard with the 1-AD alone, could I cut that amount in half since I'm using T-1?

Also, would the two squirts twice daily be considered a heavy dose with the T-1 Final?

As Always...

Thanks for the help....

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
No reason to stack them as 1-AD converts to 1-Test. Save your bottle of 1-AD for future use.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No reason to stack them as I've heard that 1-AD converts to 1-Test. Save your bottle of 1-AD. I've never done any prohormones or steroids, but I do glean a lot of advice from the more experienced bros on here, and I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.
Now you say you have NEVER done AS or Prohormones??????????

You still are lying to people, bro why don't you just STOP.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=31074

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=75916

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
He's eating huge amounts of **** for posting but at least now there is a clean slate and an even playing field. The guts to take the hits and keep moving forward is admirable and a characteristic I notice.

There is a creed that I live by and those that recognize the passage will know my roots:

...Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude...

I respect courage and all that defines a true man...regardless of age.

Chemo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Chemo I agree a 100% problem is he is still lying. Not just here but other boards too. I understand giving a guy a second chance after he screws up but he just continues to lie about his experience and what he CLAIMS he started.

Why continue to support a guy who doesn't learn from his mistakes?

N

neckcrank

Awards
Okay then.....Hate to get off the subject.

But....Does everyone agree with his answer to my question?

Why could I not supplement my cycle with the 1-AD?

Would my 2 squirts twice daily be considered a heavy dose?

Thanks Again..

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER: Please stay on topic, this isn't the right place for that, thanks :)

Anyway, yes you could takle 1-ad with T-1 if you want a higher dose of 1-test. I wouldn't go more than 200mg daily to start, I haven't really seen a conversion rate for 1-ad to 1-test, so I would stay very low IMO. :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by neckcrank
Would my 2 squirts twice daily be considered a heavy dose?
A heavy dose for me is not necessarily a heavy dose for you...and given these gear heads around here it is DEFINITELY not a heavy dose for them ;)

When speaking of doses keep in mind that the same amount will not be standard across the board for everyone...your upper limit will be determined by the amount of sides (such as lethargy) and less on actual amount.

Chemo

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
You can't buy them anymore, they're banned substances. And don't bump old threads please ;)