Experienced users who inject often. Share pinning tips.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi well I was thinking for the more experienced juicers on this board if they could shed some light on their injection schedules.

For example: If you inject M W F right, and you do delts on Monday, Quads on Wednesday, and lets say lats on Friday....How would or do you tie in your bodypart excercise days??? Do you work the muscle the day before injecting that muscle, the day after? Taking into account site rotation and most importantly comfort and pain. If youre a noob and only use 3-4 actual bodyparts then would you make a steady schedule of body part injects?

So many questions i know....Everyone will probably have different opinions etc but when is the best time to inject a bodypart? before or after working it out?

I personally shoot each quad on separate days, delts on the same day (split dose), and did right glute before but found it pretty tough. Im doing 2 inject ew. Im just looking for tips so that i wont impair workouts with injection pain or irratation. Or, wont cause more pain or uncomfortablity than I need to. For those of you who have experience and still find painful injects (probably short esters for you guys) I have stealth gear and the past two shots have killed me, the last one being 1-2 hours pre workout.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't even think about when i'm working the muscle or if its before or after a workout ... i don't get pain or soreness from injects anymore really so its not a concern

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I rotate as many sites as I'm comfortable with (pretty much all of them) on an EOD schedule.

example

Monday-Right Ventro, Wedneday-Left Ventro, Friday-Right Delt, Sunday-Left Delt, Tuesday-Right Glute, Thursday-Left Glute, Saturday-Right Bicep, Monday-Left Bicep, Wednesday-Right Quad, Friday-Left Quad, Sunday-Right Pec, Tuesday-Left Pec, etc.etc

I bring in Traps, Tris, Lats for ED schedules.... I don't know why, I guess i don't really like pinning Traps or Tris... Lats I like, but just don't do them as much. I don't pin Calves unless I REALLY need to.. and never with Prop.

I pin before a workout if it's on the same day as the bodypart.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Even with an EOD cycle I've never done more than quads and glutes. I've never run an ED cycle and dont see the need to (personal preference). And for those of you pinning LATS, please be careful when doing it so you dont drop a lung (pneumo).

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
here is one, a lot of people consider the quads to be one site, it can actually be uesed as several. I will genreally rotate the sites on the quads in this way, one day to the side of it, the next I will use the middle of it, the next I will used the upper part. that makes for 3 sites on the quads all at least 6 inches from each other.

another one people overlook is the calfs, if your calfs are a good size then you can have two sites on them, one in the middle from the back side and the other from the side. again there is about 6 inches in between.

I avoid the delts becaus I have over used them in the past so I don't need any more scar tissue there.

for real if you pick them radomly then there is no need to schedule what goes where. but be careful that you don't favor certain sites. If you have problems with this then I would schedule the sites by rotation only, not days of the week. for instance if you are taking 3 shots a week then I would start in order of your calfs for the first 4 shots, (this includes the first shot of the second week) then go to your quads for the next 6 shot, then to your tricepts and bicept and such, then starting back at the begining. in this way you give your sites a long time to heal and what not before injecting into them again. but this is just my prefrance and while it works well for me there is really nothing saying that this works better then other methods.

theseus

theseus

Awards
I do all of mine in my shoulders. I just heat up the gear in the syringe for 20-30 seconds in the microwave and shoot. HAvent had any pain or soreness since ive been doing this method.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do all of mine in my shoulders. I just heat up the gear in the syringe for 20-30 seconds in the microwave and shoot. HAvent had any pain or soreness since ive been doing this method.
doesnt sound to sterile...or is it? I dont really heat my gear. Do you use front, medial and rear delts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pin before a workout if it's on the same day as the bodypart.
What is the reasoning behind this? Is it just so that you can disperse the oil more? or what?

How does pinning a recovering body part (the day after workout) effect the site? I would think it would make the muscle heal slower.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just continually rotate sites, i would never shoot calfs before i had to work them though, because they hurt REAL bad.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
This tells me that you haven't been doing it long then. If you only used Shoulders, eventually you'll encounter some problems.

Using more sites is always best IMHO.

For example, I don't see how Rocky82 only uses Quads and Glutes for EOD and hasn't built a lot of scar tissue up at these sites. I use ED when I run Tren Ace.. less sides that way in my experience. (less fluctuation of serum levels)

Piston, the one time I pinned directly after a workout, I had major swelling.. so I just do it the way I never had problems.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
This tells me that you haven't been doing it long then. If you only used Shoulders, eventually you'll encounter some problems.

For example, I don't see how Rocky82 only uses Quads and Glutes for EOD and hasn't built a lot of scar tissue up at these sites. I use ED when I run Tren Ace.. less sides that way in my experience. (less fluctuation of serum levels)

Piston, the one time I pinned directly after a workout, I had major swelling.. so I just do it the way I never had problems.
I'm 275 lbs...I have a lot of meat in my lower body. Plus I literally can't reach around my chest to do opposite delts. I used to have a buddy pin my delts a while back when I first started gear but the pain was too much and since 4 out of 5 workouts involve upper body, that wasn't too practical for me. I could pin biceps I suppose, but I'd rather not. I've had no sides from tren ace EOD, luckily. So I don't see a need for ED on that, although lots of folks swear by ED tren. I'll soon be switching to Tren Enan or BD's Tri-Trenabol. Been dying to try that stuff. I do agree that the more sites the better, if you can tolerate it. But to be practical, if you're doing say a 12 weeker of test/deca or something, you're only looking at 24 actual pins (assuming you mix the test and deca and pin it 2x weekly), which if you only do vastus lateralis and glutes, is 6 total pins in each realtive site over 3 months time. And assuming youre taking the proper time off between cycles, this is plenty of time for your body to recover from the microtrauma. However, again, I DO AGREE that the more the merrier when it comes to inj sites.

Just as an aside, this is OT but has anyone else experienced a great amount of post-inj pain with BD test? I just started their enan and its not super-duper saturated or anything (250/cc) but it hurts for about 5 days. :blink:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

agreed, the more sites the better.l

Tren is more often then note better ran ED but it depends on the perperation of the solution, in EO and benzyl salicylate you can get away with E3rdD.

theseus

theseus

Awards

I was doing 3'cc EOD in my delts from May to november. Just rotating between the different heads. Never had a problem.

I do agree that rotating sites can be beneficial, as thats what I did for my first two cycles. But I get no pain in my shoulders, so I stick to those.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like to work the same body part I pin that day for some reason I find getting blood pumping and circulating to that muscle takes away and pain or stiffness I have. especially in quads and bi's. but the main reason I rottate now is due to so much scar tissue having built up over the last decade especially since alot of my cycles were ed or even 2x daily pins (test suspension winstrol etc)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for sharing the info guys, bumping for more responses.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 3'cc EOD in my delts from May to november. Just rotating between the different heads. Never had a problem.

I do agree that rotating sites can be beneficial, as thats what I did for my first two cycles. But I get no pain in my shoulders, so I stick to those.
not rotating like you are doing greatly increases your chances of an abcess due to the constant inflammation and of course scar tissue will build up ... i strongly suggest adding in 2 more sites

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
not rotating like you are doing greatly increases your chances of an abcess due to the constant inflammation and of course scar tissue will build up ... i strongly suggest adding in 2 more sites
listen to him, I did the same thing as I had some painful homebrew that I was using and delts were a good place to put them. the problem is that the scar tissue builds up and now my delts are "chrunchy". this is good advice

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lol, I have the crunchy delt syndrome for the same reason.

It's been stressed numerous times in this and other threads, more sites the better.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
If you are pinning twice a week would you still see the need to rotate sites very often? I am on my first injectable cycle now and I am rotating between left and right delt so each delt gets hit once per week. It's just so easy for me to the delts and I get very little pain from them. My first shot was in my quad and I could barely freakin walk for a week!! I told myself I would never do that again unless I went to EOD injects. I only have 1" pins so I'm not sure about hitting glutes with a one inch. Anyway, I'm interested to know if you guys would rotate more than I am? Thanks.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am on my first cycle of Test E (2 injects per week) and I have already tried Delts, lats and Glutes. Lats have gave me the least pain actually.

What do you guys recommend I hit next (other than quads)??

B4n3 0n3

I just did my first delt shot the other day for my 2x a week inject schedule so now I will have 4 sites to rotate. I have been pinning glutes with a 1inch and that seems to be working Iguess the worst that could happen would be the needle does not penetrate far enough to hit muscle and it would inject into fat.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
If you are pinning twice a week would you still see the need to rotate sites very often? I am on my first injectable cycle now and I am rotating between left and right delt so each delt gets hit once per week. It's just so easy for me to the delts and I get very little pain from them. My first shot was in my quad and I could barely freakin walk for a week!! I told myself I would never do that again unless I went to EOD injects. I only have 1" pins so I'm not sure about hitting glutes with a one inch. Anyway, I'm interested to know if you guys would rotate more than I am? Thanks.
yes i absolutely would .. glutes are very painless (after the first 2 or 3 shots as the muscle gets used to it) and can be done fairly easily by yourself .. lie down on your side

lats are painless (after a few shots) and i find outer bis to be painless (but if its more than 1cc i split the shot and hit both bis)

i too HATE quads more than anything else i've tried including pecs

anyway add glutes they're easy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on my first cycle of Test E (2 injects per week) and I have already tried Delts, lats and Glutes. Lats have gave me the least pain actually.

What do you guys recommend I hit next (other than quads)??
why not quads?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can you tell if you missed the muscle? what are signs? Recently i have been getting red blotchy skin around my quads when i inject them. goes down almost to my knee too. Im wondering if that is oil under the skin between the muscle...Or is it just irratation?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've never had that. You would know if you injected into adipose as it swells up. I can't really say what that would be... dirty gear?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is this?
Ventrogluteal Injection Site

the reason why i havent done it is i always have this obsession i guess you can say, with having to pin it at the right spot. Im afraid to hit bone or even the wrong portion of the muscle. Im fairly lean so i know that it is the ventro just not sure of the exact spot which i should inject in.

swollengoat999

Awards
Just as an aside, this is OT but has anyone else experienced a great amount of post-inj pain with BD test?
Bro- had the same experience first time through with BD's test E... second cycle, cut it with EQ and had no soreness at all ...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

the reason why i havent done it is i always have this obsession i guess you can say, with having to pin it at the right spot. Im afraid to hit bone or even the wrong portion of the muscle. Im fairly lean so i know that it is the ventro just not sure of the exact spot which i should inject in.

Thanks Piston

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Piston, your first time with the Venro will be a tad scary, as you feel you will undoubtedly hit bone.. but if you put the palm of your hand on your hip bone (under the love handle area) and point your fingers downwards, the space between your index and middle finger that forms a triangle is the sweet spot... if you press on that area you will feel dense muscle.. also you will see a dimple if you laterally raise your leg if you are on your side. Once you hit it, it will be one of your favorite spots.. it can hold a lot of volume.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston, your first time with the Venro will be a tad scary, as you feel you will undoubtedly hit bone.. but if you put the palm of your hand on your hip bone (under the love handle area) and point your fingers downwards, the space between your index and middle finger that forms a triangle is the sweet spot... if you press on that area you will feel dense muscle.. also you will see a dimple if you laterally raise your leg if you are on your side. Once you hit it, it will be one of your favorite spots.. it can hold a lot of volume.
thanks for the reassurance ubz. Ill probably hit it on my next injection come tuesday. It is a really dense muscle i guess 25g 1" would be fine. Im actually getting used to pinning and i dont really sweat it to much besides worrying about hitting a nerve or injecting in a vessel, so ill give it a shot literally haha.

How much would a virgin ventro hold? 3cc or 2?

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

that is a great site bro, nice find

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that is the very one I used before hitting the vento...

But seeing as you can't place your hand the same as the Nurse, I place my palm on the hipbone protrusion under your lovehandle area.. instead of the greater trochanter, and point downwards instead of upwards as she demonstrated.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that is the very one I used before hitting the vento...

But seeing as you can't place your hand the same as the Nurse, I place my palm on the hipbone protrusion under your lovehandle area.. instead of the greater trochanter, and point downwards instead of upwards as she demonstrated.
how many cc's do you expect can comfortably fit for someone like me, a first time injectable cycler.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'll be safe and say 4cc's comfortably.. it holds a lot of volume easily.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well ive got a nice tip for everyone

DONT PUT MORE THAN 1 CC in your biceps or triceps unless you have arms the size of coleman.

i took up the practice of putting 1.5cc's in my biceps with prop. No biggie, stung a little, made workouts a pain, eventually i got the knack of it.

well about 4 days ago i tried the same with my triceps. what a godamn nightmare. in my right arm the injection went as smooth as can be. no pain whatsoever, almost no irritation. on the injection deliciousness scale, were talking a 9.

however in my left tricep i hit a nerve. i pin very slowly so my tricep jumped, i removed the needle, switched on a new on, and chose a different spot. the spot i chose was almost directly in the middle of my tricep and bicep, out in no mans land. long story short, inject went fine.

next morning i wake up and i have irritation up the ass. the next day i wake up and more arm is red and swollen down to the middle of my forearm. THE OIL RAN FROM MY ARM DOWN TO MY FOREARM, COVERING MY ELBOW TENDONS AND LIGAMENTS IN THE PROCESS. the pain is quite intense, especially at night, and i fear there may be some necrosis despite the massive amounts of aspirin and advil ive been taking to bring down the swelling. ive also been using penicillin just in case an infection decides to rear its ugly head.

i cannot use my arm for anything more than holding something near my waist. i havent touched a weight since it flared up (i tried, ended up having to do legs...).

so
1. dont injection more than 1cc in your arm
2. make sure you hit the center of whatever muscle youre trying to hit, not in between.

stupid stupid stupid. first time this has happend to me.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Well ive got a nice tip for everyone

DONT PUT MORE THAN 1 CC in your biceps or triceps unless you have arms the size of coleman.

i took up the practice of putting 1.5cc's in my biceps with prop. No biggie, stung a little, made workouts a pain, eventually i got the knack of it.

well about 4 days ago i tried the same with my triceps. what a godamn nightmare. in my right arm the injection went as smooth as can be. no pain whatsoever, almost no irritation. on the injection deliciousness scale, were talking a 9.

however in my left tricep i hit a nerve. i pin very slowly so my tricep jumped, i removed the needle, switched on a new on, and chose a different spot. the spot i chose was almost directly in the middle of my tricep and bicep, out in no mans land. long story short, inject went fine.

next morning i wake up and i have irritation up the ass. the next day i wake up and more arm is red and swollen down to the middle of my forearm. THE OIL RAN FROM MY ARM DOWN TO MY FOREARM, COVERING MY ELBOW TENDONS AND LIGAMENTS IN THE PROCESS. the pain is quite intense, especially at night, and i fear there may be some necrosis despite the massive amounts of aspirin and advil ive been taking to bring down the swelling. ive also been using penicillin just in case an infection decides to rear its ugly head.

i cannot use my arm for anything more than holding something near my waist. i havent touched a weight since it flared up (i tried, ended up having to do legs...).

so
1. dont injection more than 1cc in your arm
2. make sure you hit the center of whatever muscle youre trying to hit, not in between.

stupid stupid stupid. first time this has happend to me.
A few things...first of all, bad luck, sorry to hear about what happened. Second, you didn't hit a nerve, you hit a pressure point. Thirdly, if the redness doesn't go away soon go to a doctor and get some Cipro or a 3rd gen cephalosporin. They have broader coverage of Staph infections, which is what you'd most likely have (cellulitis) if anything.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A few things...first of all, bad luck, sorry to hear about what happened. Second, you didn't hit a nerve, you hit a pressure point. Thirdly, if the redness doesn't go away soon go to a doctor and get some Cipro or a 3rd gen cephalosporin. They have broader coverage of Staph infections, which is what you'd most likely have (cellulitis) if anything.
Yes ive considered pulling a "rusty nail jab" scenario with a doctor but pencillin and advil have bailed me out of an abscess crisis once before.

i highly doubt its an abscess or cellulitus however. the primary point of inflammation is centered in the connective tissue in my elbow, which is a good 5 inches from the injection point.

we shall see.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
jomi, that same thing happened to me last year... exact same scenario... oil leaked into adipose and irritated it tremendously.

Phastcel, the sciatic isn't near the Ventroglute site.. (for all intents and purposes, the hip)... and if you pin glutes, you pin the upper/outer quadrant, away from where the sciatic is...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
About a week or so, maybe more.. is it getting better, or worse?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its getting better, just wanted to know how long id be out of action. this is the longest ive been out of a gym in about 3 years.