Back Pumps From HELL

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Men can anyone help me ? I didnt know what back pumps were a week ago but taking that Masterdrol is giving me Back Pumps from HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anything I can do to get rid of them. Before anyone says it Im not going to stop taking it.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to the store. Back pumps dont have anything to do with your Kidneys I hope.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suck down taurine like a catholic girl sucks ****

EDIT: Apparently a synonym for a male chicken get's censored.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back pumps can be crippling and sometimes no amount of potassium, taurine, bananas or rest will stop them until you come off the drug. Stretch a lot drink a hell of a lot of water and stretch after your workouts.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Back pumps can be crippling and sometimes no amount of potassium, taurine, bananas or rest will stop them until you come off the drug. Stretch a lot drink a hell of a lot of water and stretch after your workouts.
Crippling is a good way to describe it. Personally, I haven't experienced any bad back pumps on Superdrol, and only get them at all when doing squats. But I tried to jog for cardio today and got truly crippling pumps in my shins and calves. I seriously had the most painful pumps in shin muscles I didn't even know existed. Biking: no problem; but jogging: not possible.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Men can anyone help me ? I didnt know what back pumps were a week ago but taking that Masterdrol is giving me Back Pumps from HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anything I can do to get rid of them. Before anyone says it Im not going to stop taking it.
curious...how much are you taking right now? milligram wise?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I really felt the back pumps come on hard at 30mg...At 20mg they weren't that bad but still there. Haha trying to run hills while on 30mg was quite entertaining.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really felt the back pumps come on hard at 30mg...At 20mg they weren't that bad but still there. Haha trying to run hills while on 30mg was quite entertaining.
10 mg stacked with PP made me want to cry

thetimbomb

Awards
taurine man. masterdrol didnt give me any pumps for some reason ( back pumps anyway) and i didnt need taurine on that cycle

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
$hit im doing 30mg plus the 1M-d and the Igh-1. And If I jerk off I get back pumps.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Are there any associated risks with these back pumps? Or do they just hurt a lot. Because if all they do is hurt then work through the Pain baby. I had these shin splints from jogging but that didn't keep me from jogging bro. Then after a week I couldn't move my legs so take it with a grain of salt.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You think if I drop to 20mg aday I will loose my gains or will it just be like I pre loaded. I know some people think this stack is $hi^ but in two weeks I can tell you Im loving it.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Are there any associated risks with these back pumps? Or do they just hurt a lot. Because if all they do is hurt then work through the Pain baby. I had these shin splints from jogging but that didn't keep me from jogging bro. Then after a week I couldn't move my legs so take it with a grain of salt.
Yeah, that's usually my attitude as well. (I once broke three ribs playing football and "played through the pain" for a month before I finally got an x-ray.) And no, there's no health risks that I know of associated with the pumps. But as Jayhawkk said, they can be crippling. I've had shin splints before and worked through them, but the Superdrol "shin pumps" were on a whole other level of pain.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Brotha, you done know superdrol pumps be on a whole nudda level. I had backpumps, and i think that's worse than hyperextension pumps. It was on a Whole. Nudda. LEvel. Taurine does help though, I testify to that.

Beebs

Awards
Why'd he get banned? I liked dirtysouthmuscle... :think:

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some compounds just do that...if i remember right, it might have to do with the androgen receptors quantity in the lower back, not sure though.
many people experience lower back pumps primarily on dbol, drol etc... i faced the worst pumps when i used m1t....just have to structure your training around it thats all... its not harmful or anything and it just goes away once u come off the compound.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why'd he get banned? I liked dirtysouthmuscle... :think:
heh, me too....he reminded me of a dirtysouth saluu:icon_lol: im going to search his last posts to see what happend:study:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know piston sometimes you REALLY piss me off. Asking for a source is asking for a source. Make one more comment about a mods mood and you are out of here too. Rules are rules. There is nothing in the rules about mood. Keep your opinion about how this board is run to yourself. This IS your LAST warning.

If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - pro-hormones - liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

Why? Because openly posting a request is *illegal* Anabolicminds.com does not allow open source posting or open source requests!

If you source post, you are jeapordizing the safety of Anabolicminds.com users including yourself.

The users who break this cardinal rule will be immediately removed from this forum with extreme prejudice.

Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

. Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance!

This is a federal offense!

This is a zero tolerance rule. What does that mean? No excuses! Ignorance is not an excuse.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sincere apologies B5150 guess i was asking for it there. from now on my mouth is shut and my fingers are not typing....sorry man

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I have the balls to say this board sucks for steroid discussion. It used to be where we could say the brand names of steroids, but even that's not allowed anymore. ****, I could get banned for saying superdrol. Obviously asking for sources on a public board is stupid, but so is the lack of discussion from these new rules. Staying legal is important, but some of these rules do nothing more than restrict members. There are a lot of smart vets on this board, but with all the trigger happy mods and superdrol threads, it's just not worth the bull****.

Go ahead, ban me.