trenadrol and thyrotabs?

BifWebster

Awards
Hey there I'm on this board a lot but rarely post, mostly trying to absorb as much info as i can.

I am 23 years old and have never done any steroids / prohormones before. I am 5'11 220 pounds with a bodyfaft of about 16% (down from 270 earlier this year).

My diet is like ironaddicts time carb diet, with lots of clean food.

I train mainly low reps. My goal is to make strength gains when lifting, i think they'll translate to muscle gains or keeping the muscle at least and besides its fun.

Well I have recently dropped 50 pounds with a clean diet and cycling b/t venom and ephedrine. I also use bcaas and fish oils.

I was researching trenadrol and seems great for my goals, I've seen users report muscle hardness, strength gains and fat loss. Trenadrol seems like the product for me because of my goals.

I also looked into dicana or thyrotabs because I am still looking to drop more fat. Thyrotabs seems more cost effective.

I could not find if these would be bad stacked together or maybe it would be great stack with synergistic effects. I was thinking of a four or five week cycle. For pct I was thinking rebound and san blaze.

What do you all think of this stack?
Is my pct enough?
Should I stack anything else with it (keep in mind money is kinda of tight, I am only willing to spend money on products that would make this safer)?

Also if this is a decent stack to run
would you all want me to log it with before/after pics?

thetimbomb

Awards
Superdrol sounds like something you might try and use.

And if you use any prohormone your going to want to run tamoxifen citrate for your post cycle therapy

Oats n' chicken

Awards
You should do some research on PCT, and cycle support supplements.

Are you talking about kilosports trenadrol? If so, your gunna need to look into alot of stuff for blood pressure support, as I hear many people have the biggest prob with that. Aswell some liver support. Possibly something for acne, and cholesterol too.

BifWebster

Awards
Alright thanks, how about rebound, nolva, milk thistle and hawthorne berry, i still have some prescription acne wash around from a while ago when i needed it.

BifWebster

Awards
and yes i was talking about kilisports trenadrol

Oats n' chicken

Awards
Looks good to me, might wanna look into an extra supp for BP, Im going with high doses of pottassuim. Bout 10g a day.

Vit b5 works good for acne too.

And I'd start the blood pressure support asap, ryansm(I think) has a good log on tren, you might want to give it a look. He recomends you start hawthorne berries 3 months prior to starting. + alot of other blood pressure support supps...

And you might want to add some flax/fish for cholesterol...

Using the rebound as a natural test booster during PCT?

Barbell500

Awards
Thread starter, you should look into Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support for a complete package of support supplements, it's a great way to save money.

Another thing....y would u want to try to get stronger and lose fat at the same time...i suggest a cut using superdrol, and then keep the fat low with a really clean diet and some cardio. I no SD is kinda expensive and hard to find, so u could look for methyl drol, and clones like that...just google the chemical formula of SD and u wil have about 5 clones to choose from.. Good luck with w/e u decide to do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16