Superdrol/E max LMG 6 weeker ?

hodgey

Awards
was thinking of doing following 6 week cycle and wonder what you guy's thought about it ?

weeks 1 - 3 , 20/30mg E max LMG
weeks 4 - 6 , 20/30mg Superdrol

followed by pct of nolva and retain

what you guys think, too much or ok ???? :bb:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cycle history, body weight, bf%, training age?

hodgey

Awards
cycle history, body weight, bf%, training age?

have done 3 SD only cycles, S1+, phera plex in the past, nothing for last 3 months though, weight 217lb bf about 16%, been training for 20 years on and off, though have been training proper (with diet and workout sorted) for past 2 years, want to get upto 230/240lb and maybe lose some of the bf% while i am doing it.

so what you think ?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
have you had any bloodwork done? (within the last three months?) were you on SD then? if so get your Cholesterol drawn and if you are in the normal range then consider it.

SD if you dont know kills your HDL and it takes a few weeks to recover fully from just that.

hodgey

Awards
have you had any bloodwork done? (within the last three months?) were you on superdrol then? if so get your Cholesterol drawn and if you are in the normal range then consider it.

SD if you dont know kills your HDL and it takes a few weeks to recover fully from just that.

did a 4 week Sd cycle before x mas last year, had bloods done 3 weeks after cycle finished and they were normal, would be using sesamin and efa's to combat the hdl level issue !

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I've heard that unlike superdrol where the gains usually stop after week 3, phera/ergo is better run for 4 weeks as it often takes a few weeks to kick in. Perhaps you should change the cycle so that week 4 is a mixed Ergo/Sdrol week?

I assume you're the same Hodgey that posts on Muscletalk.co.uk btw? Nice to see you on AM

hodgey

Awards
I've heard that unlike superdrol where the gains usually stop after week 3, phera/ergo is better run for 4 weeks as it often takes a few weeks to kick in. Perhaps you should change the cycle so that week 4 is a mixed Ergo/Sdrol week?

I assume you're the same Hodgey that posts on Muscletalk.co.uk btw? Nice to see you on AM
same hodgey :wave:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna side with sonicology

Perhaps on week 4 go 10mg Sdrol and 20mg ergo
Then on week 5 go 20 mg Sdrol and 1 mg ergo
Week 6 is all Sdrol at 30 mg

just an idea

hodgey

Awards
thanks for the input, some have said to run the harsher of the two (superdrol) first then e max , whats your opinion on this ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that unlike superdrol where the gains usually stop after week 3,
Not looking to start a debate on this matter but this is really a misconception. Yes, after about 2-3 weeks the super glycogen retention reaches a 'saturation' point and the 'gains' slow down in contrast to the previous week or two when glycogen stores were less full. To suggest that the acrual of LBM seizes to continue after three weeks is a mistake IMHO.

As you were :)

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
thanks for the input, some have said to run the harsher of the two (superdrol) first then e max , whats your opinion on this ?
I don't really see the logic in this - surely it's better to run the harsher compound later so that as soon as you've finished taking it you're in PCT and helping your lipids recover rather than doing another couple of weeks of oral steroids?

Not looking to start a debate on this matter but this is really a misconception. Yes, after about 2-3 weeks the super glycogen retention reaches a 'saturation' point and the 'gains' slow down in contrast to the previous week or two when glycogen stores were less full. To suggest that the acrual of LBM seizes to continue after three weeks is a mistake IMHO.
fair enough, I'll bow to your superior knowledge on this issue

hodgey

Awards
gonna run this then starting tommorrow :

weeks 1-3 20mg Ergomax LMG
week 4 10mg Ergomax LMG & 20mg SD
weeks 5-6 30mg SD

then pct , nolva and retain

ok ?

:good:

Matt76

Banned
Awards
I promise i'll behave

Just curious what brand of superdrol ur taking

Monsterbnchprss

Banned
Awards
this is insane I have never been banned from a forum in my life. What do I have to do make a public apology? I can't pm the mod and apologize personally as I am not a gold member. Just trying to learn is all and I heard from other ppl this is the place to go

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see the logic in this - surely it's better to run the harsher compound later so that as soon as you've finished taking it you're in post cycle therapy and helping your lipids recover rather than doing another couple of weeks of oral steroids?
Seconded. It makes sense to me to run the harsher or more toxic compounds last.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is insane I have never been banned from a forum in my life.
Well considering that has been so short a life it is really irrelevant.
What do I have to do make a public apology? I can't pm the mod and apologize personally as I am not a gold member.
You had the opportunity to shut your mouth and move on before but you felt the need to challenge me.
Just trying to learn is all and I heard from other ppl this is the place to go
Register again and you will be IP banned.

holycow

Banned
Awards
Well considering that has been so short a life it is really irrelevant.You had the opportunity to shut your mouth and move on before but you felt the need to challenge me.Register again and you will be IP banned.
see gen section