fav site inj?

D

dalejones0188

Awards
hey guys just wandering what your favorite spots were for inj and your not so favorite.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
in order

delts
lats
glutes
bis

glutes are so far down just because its a pain in the ass to reach them and remain in that position

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Delts
Lats
Bis
Traps
Tris
Pecs

& my least favorite...quads

D

dalejones0188

Awards
never tryed bis before does it hurt alot or bruise?

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bi's and Tri's I liked to do both sides of the tri's and then go work out!!!!

D

dalejones0188

Awards
thanks for the info 1 inch pin or 1.5?

S

SHADOW2492

Awards
quads pecs and calves for me. calves hurt like a mofo but they are easy. I get the shakes so delts are hard for me to do without somoene doing the aspirating and injecting, i put the needle in and he finishes it.

D

dalejones0188

Awards
great info first cycle of test kinda a noobie.how much of a gain can i expect 1.5cc every other day.15 weeks 210 lbs 10 per body fat.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
great info first cycle of test kinda a noobie.how much of a gain can i expect 1.5cc every other day.15 weeks 210 lbs 10 per body fat.
Perhaps you will find out all the answers to your questions if you are more specific and write a proper question in a proper thread, after showing you did a proper amount of research. I'm not trying to be a d*ck.

It's just that questions posed that way, scream ignorance.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in order

delts
lats
glutes
bis

glutes are so far down just because its a pain in the ass to reach them and remain in that position
im a pretty agile nimble guy but damn it was really hard maintaining any position for glute injection.

I want to do delts too but i have the shakes when i inject and usually need to use two hands to keep the needle really steady...not sure i can do that.

How are pecs? why not higher on the list?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much can be put in the ventrogluteals? 2.5cc fits?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
im a pretty agile nimble guy but damn it was really hard maintaining any position for glute injection.

I want to do delts too but i have the shakes when i inject and usually need to use two hands to keep the needle really steady...not sure i can do that.

How are pecs? why not higher on the list?
lay down on your side when you do your glutes .. it makes it much easier

pecs are ok .. but the site gets knotted up and hurts for a few days no matter how many times i inject in them.. once i started doing lats i dropped pecs

T

tattoopierced1

favs:
quads, glutes, delts. Most CCs per shot, has been 3.

Never tried:
bi's, lats, tris and pecs. Too big of a wuss to do those sites

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so how can you tell if you put to much oil in one spot? injecting is a curious wonder and im thinking of trying different spots just want to make sure i dont put to much oil in a given location............

Glutes are really a pain in the ass.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to explain.. it feels like a burning sensation... it just feels wrong.