m1t + 4ad + ??

kingofthechiba

Awards
hey guys. looking to start up a m1t and 4ad cycle. gonna run 10mg for first 2 weeks, then bump up to 15, then 20 for week 4. 800mg oral of 4ad for 4 weeks. only thing is i really wanna try some pheramax or xmass with this stack. any suggestions or other options?

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
hey guys. looking to start up a m1t and 4ad cycle. gonna run 10mg for first 2 weeks, then bump up to 15, then 20 for week 4. 800mg oral of 4ad for 4 weeks. only thing is i really wanna try some pheramax or xmass with this stack. any suggestions or other options?
I think those two compounds should be more than potent enough on their own without adding any more PHs.

If I was to make a suggestion, it would be to run the 4-AD as a transdermal rather than an oral.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i second what he said^^^ that is a potent stack already and if you want more effectiveness and bang for your buck go with 4ad transdermal just search how to make it. i wonder how much you paid for the m1t cuz i see it going for 10x + what it went for originally..

kingofthechiba

Awards
i would do a transdermal but im not chemically inclined to do so :think: 800mg however should be enough to have results i would think?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
If you are going oral with the 4ad I would do at least 300mgs three times a day spread out evenly. I think 300 was the sweet spot for oral 4ad. Patrick Arnold came out with some at 300mgs capsules fairly close to the ban. M1t is nothing to play with, if you are growing on 10 mgs you shouldn't up it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you are going oral with the 4ad I would do at least 300mgs three times a day spread out evenly. I think 300 was the sweet spot for oral 4ad. Patrick Arnold came out with some at 300mgs capsules fairly close to the ban. M1t is nothing to play with, if you are growing on 10 mgs you shouldn't up it.
Word.

kingofthechiba

Awards
yeah im not gonna just up the dose ill see how i feel. only reason i think i will is because i have a few ph and aas cycles under my belt already. so i guess another compound to add in with the m1t and 4ad mix wont be to good. damn i really wanna try phera-max!

kingofthechiba

Awards
im starting to think i shouldnt run the m1t. how would a pheramax + xmass + 4ad be compared to m1t and 4ad in terms of gains? side effects im guessing will be lower

kingofthechiba

Awards
why 1ad when your already taking m1t? what doses you running of 4ad and m1t

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
How about a number for the local poison control center?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How about a number for the local poison control center?
Do you mean like "every rose has its thorns?"

"Or that girl is POISON?" BBD

Either way, I see too many orals for my liking. YR good call. With M1T alone I checked the crapper to make sure I hasn't left anything that might cover my funeral expenses in the crapper. Yeah Crapper.

Too much 1-test for me, I'd be stuck to the underside of the couch mattress listening to Norah Jones and crying about yesyerday. Be careful!

SupraLover

Awards
I personally LOVE M1T. I've run it a few times, and it is much better for me at 20mg/day than superdrol at 30mg/day. The last cycle was insane...LOL...but the liver and everything is still intact. I can't figure out all of the hate for M1T.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I personally LOVE M1T. I've run it a few times, and it is much better for me at 20mg/day than superdrol at 30mg/day. The last cycle was insane...LOL...but the liver and everything is still intact. I can't figure out all of the hate for M1T.
An extremely high percentage of people experienced significant side effects at low doses.....you may be one of the lucky ones who didn't.

People react differently to these compounds....but some (Like M1T) had a very high number of people with negative reactions. When I see a post like this where someone is planning on stacking high doses of M1T, Superdrol and then asking what else to throw in, it makes me want to kick them.

There are only so many androgen recepters that can be activated. Why the hell would anyone take high doses of three extremely potent products simultaneously?

kingofthechiba

Awards
alright ill suck it up and just do it. 10mg for the first 3 weeks and ill bump to 20mg if necessary. 800mg of 4ad for 4 weeks is all i can do with the amount i have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0