Why don't the pro's ever get busted

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    yup

second, quite a few pro's have a script for testosterone. and according to rick collins, nobody with a test script has ever gotten busted for any other roids.

make that 'prosecuted' for other steroids

2. B4n3 0n3

Apparently the feds just knocked on piston's door and checked him out. He said they made him dump out his nolva. There was a big thread he made about it on a different board, I would post a link but I am not sure if that is kosher.
    •   

3. Hmm... interesting. You said he got busted. Did he actually get arrested, or did they just come to the door, ask him questions, and make him dump his nolva?

I'd like to see this thread, but you don't have PM. Would it be cool to just point me in the right direction? I'm not trying to break any rules... just something like "BB.com" or the like.

4. links to other forums get posted all the time

**** WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!? - Professional Muscle

5. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    links to other forums get posted all the time

**** WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!? - Professional Muscle
    OK, thanks. That's what I thought...
    •   

6. He is probably just freaking out.

Cops are not going to bother with the everyday steroid user. They are much more concerned with dealers.

I live in DFW, TX and there is a big problem with high school steroid use. There was this guy at my gym a little while back that got popped. He was a huuugeee guy and was selling roids to the dumb kids at the gym.

There is a big difference between selling and using. For one, they are not gonna be able to pin you with as big of a case if you are just a user. Second, when you sell something on the black market, you are also committing tax evasion by making money that is not accounted for by the government.

7. The key is not to have enough on your person/area that even if you're not a dealer you could be considered one.
  8. B4n3 0n3

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    The key is not to have enough on your person/area that even if you're not a dealer you could be considered one.
    Are there certain amounts we should know about or is it just have enough for one cycle type deal?

9. I didn't know that serms were illegal

10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    I didn't know that serms were illegal
    They're not controlled substances, so I don't think they're illegal to possess. (Not sure about importation.) Distributing for human consumption without a license is definitely illegal, though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Pro-Test Stack: Get USPlabs Test Powder for $5 w/ stack!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 10:06 AM
  2. Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 11:59 AM
  3. how is it that pro bodybuilders dont get busted for roids?
    By divo006 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 08:33 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:18 AM