Metanabol: Anyone?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have seen this product available all over, but has anyone herd about this? (Product lable is attached)
I read yeaterday (on another site) the lable.. seems it contains an andro of some type (I'll edit if I can find it)
Also,.. the ingreadients looks exactly what AX has in MASSFX
Thoughts?

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
Metanabol - 60 Tablets
Revolutionary Pro-Hormone Complex

Supplement Highlights:

• Increases Strength
• Increase Lean Muscle Mass
• Patent Pending Formulation

The Most Powerful Pro-Hormone Product Made

Metanabol is a combination Pro Hormone formula like nothing you have ever seen. If you are serious about taking your training to the next level, you should seriously consider giving this product a try.

Metanabol is a revolutionary Pro Hormone product that produces results. With a patent pending oral delivery system, Metanabol will change the way you train forever. Increase strength and lean muscle mass like never before. Hi-Tech Phamaceuticals backs Metanabol with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Kick your training into high gear with Hi-Tech’s Metanabol.

METANABOL™ is a revolutionary approach to building muscle through prohormones. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals began selling prohormones in 1997 and were on the cutting-edge of these products for years. Until the release of METANABOL™ nothing in the industry has ever lived up to its initial hype once it gets into a “real world” setting such as the gym.

To develop a successful muscle building prohormone you must understand the anabolic/androgenic ratio of these compounds, as well as their ability to affect nitrogen balance within the body. METANABOL™ does this with a compound discovered by Russian Scientist V. N. Syrov in 1976 (25R Spirostan-5a-Diol-6-one-3-one) with a 33:1 Anabolic/Androgenic ratio. Hi-Tech has also combined this with other prohormones that require very little enzyme conversion by the liver to convert these prohormones into their respective compounds. (**ok- just found the lable. Apparently, aside from DHEA, .. there's no other andro)
Due to the fact that many of these prohormones have a short half-life, Hi-Tech has developed a patent-pending delivery system called EXTEND-RX™. This delivery system far surpasses the modern cyclodextrin or liposomes currently being used in the industry. This technology allows the tablet to reach the small intestine with “Safe Transport” to allow for maximum bioavailability. The last remarkable aspect of EXTEND-RX ™ is its ability to withstand the “first pass” through the liver that normally causes a deactivation of all these oral prohormones. (In the past chemists have done this through the oxidation of the 17 beta-hydroxy-keto-group.) Hi- Tech Pharmaceuticals' chief pharmacologist, Timothy Gaginella, developed the EXTEND-RX ™ originally for one of their sexual stimulants. This product is so powerful that the only question is, “When will big business try to getMETANABOL™ off the market?”

Try METANABOL™ today and see real world results tomorrow! EXTEND-RX™ works by a unique mechanism that allows prohormones to remain orally active. Certain enzymes in the small intestine break down various chemicals (e.g., prohormones) after they are ingested. When broken down, the efficacy of these chemicals/prohormones is greatly reduced. Our researchers have been able with EXTEND-RX™ to inactivate these prohormone destroyers, which are called CyP3A4 enzymes. Studies have shown that with EXTEND-RX™’s proprietary release matrix, any chemical consumed becomes more potent within a week’s time. EXTEND-RX™ works by inactivating or inhibiting the CYP3A4 enzymes. In other words, the enzymes are destroyed before they can wipe out the prohormone. Thus more of the prohormone can absorb into the intestinal lining to perform their function. METANABOL™ is truly in a league of its own when it comes to increasing lean muscle mass and strength in bodybuilders and athletes!

Suggested use:
Take one (1) tablet twice daily.

SPECIAL NOTE: Be sure to increase protein intake to at least 1 gram of protein per pound of your bodyweight, per day while using Metanabol.

Attachments

Last edited:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure the spiro ingredient is actually some sort of saponin, I believe the ingredient in the new anabolic xtreme Mass FX was something like this.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure the spiro ingredient is actually some sort of saponin, I believe the ingredient in the new anabolic xtreme Mass FX was something like this.
YEs,.. That I already knew.
However, it would seem that AX wasn't getting the results they had hoped with that only (I think they added like a gram or Avena or something).

Steroidal saponins from the fruits of Asparagus racemosus.Mandal D, Banerjee S, Mondal NB, Chakravarty AK, Sahu NP.
Steroid and Terpenoid Chemistry Department, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4 Raja S C Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700 032, West Bengal, India.

Three steroidal saponins, racemosides A (1), B (2) and C (3), were isolated from the methanolic extract of the fruits of Asparagus racemosus, and characterized as (25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta-ol-3-O-{beta-D- glucopyranosyl (1-->6)-[alpha-L-rhamnopyranosyl (1-->6)-beta-D-glucopyranosyl (1-->4)]-beta-D-glucopyranoside}, (25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta-ol-3-O-alpha-L-rhamnopyranosyl (1-->6)-beta-D-glucopyranosyl (1-->6)-beta-D-glucopyranoside and (25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta-ol-3-O-{alpha-L-rhamnopyranosyl-(1-->6)-[alpha-L-rhamnopyranosyl (1-->4)]-beta-D-glucopyranoside}, respectively, by spectrometric analysis and some chemical strategies.

PMID: 16759676 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

NOW, this part below is probably me not understanding anything about anything... but it sounds cool until someone smacks me :)

From the roots of Asparagus gobicus, four new nor-lignans, 3'-methoxynyasin, iso-agatharesinol, gobicusins A, B and one new steroidal saponin, 3-O-[beta-D-xylopyranosyl(1-4)-beta-D-glucopyranosyl(1-2)-beta-D-glucopyranosyl]-(25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta-ol (11) were isolated, together with twelve known compounds. The structures of the new compounds were established by spectroscopic methods including 2D-NMR techniques (1H-1H COSY, HMBC, HMQC) and chemical transformations. Nyasol (5) and 11 exhibited remarkable in vitro cytotoxic activity against cultured HO-8910 (human ovarian carcinoma) and Bel-7402 (human hepatoma) cells with IC50 vales of 30.6 and 29.4 microM, 5.2 and 5.2 microM, respectively.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh ok sorry, I thought you were mainly asking about the spiro. You have gone in over my head by now though, although I would be skeptical about it

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh ok sorry, I thought you were mainly asking about the spiro. You have gone in over my head by now though, although I would be skeptical about it
lol- I guess in all reality, I AM asking about the (25) Spiro --

Considering that is the active it seems

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so...it can damage cancer cells. are there any studies on anabolism?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Because Mass FX has not yet been released and is still being tested some information remains confidential. What I will leak out is that Mass FX is the first product to come out of AX's newly implemented Lab; in essence it is our first born and boy are we excited. To date many of our beta testers are reporting gains consistent with our alpha testers and almost every alpha tester SWORE that the product MUST be a prohormone. That put smiles on our face for sure. Beta testers are reporting gains of 5-7lbs with huge increases in strength within their first two weeks. We may be the first company to have developed a natural product that has real pro-hormone like gains. The active ingredient (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol) is a custom synthesis from our new our lab.

Well,.. I would think so... (or hope so)

From pub med- lol- what a long string o' sh*t ... :blink:

(25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta, 17alpha-diol??

Department of Natural Medicinal Chemistry, China Pharmaceutical University, 24 Tong Jia Xiang, Nanjing 210009, PR China.

Sarsasapogenin M (1) and sarsasapogenin N (2), two new oligospirostanosides with a unique aglycone moiety, (25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta, 17alpha-diol, along with seven known compounds
(25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta-ol-3-O-beta-d-glucopyranosyl-(1,2)-[beta-d-xylopyranosyl-(1,4)]-beta-d-glucopyranoside (3),
(25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta-ol-3-O-beta-d-glucopyranosyl-(1,2)-beta-d-glucopyranoside (4),
(25S)-5beta-spirostan-3beta-ol-3-O-alpha-l-rhamnopyranosyl-(1,2)-[alpha-l-rhamnopyranosyl-(1,4)]-beta-d-glucopyranoside (5),
(25S)26-O-beta-d-glucopyranosyl-5beta-furost-20 (22)-ene-3beta,26-diol-3-O-beta-d-glucopyranosyl-(1,2)-beta-d-glucopyranoside (6),
yamogenin (7),
beta-sitosterol (8),
and sitosterol-beta-d-glucoside
(9) were isolated from the roots of Asparagus officinalis L. Their structures were determined by spectral analysis, including extensive 1D and 2D NMR experiments.

PMID: 16280142 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

A new steroidal saponin from AGAVE brittoniana and its biphasic effect on the Na+-ATPase activity.Silva GM, De Souza AM, Lara LS, Mendes TP, da Silva BP, Lopes AG.
Nucleo de Pesquisas de Produtos Naturais, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Centro de Ciencias da Saude, 21944-970, P.O. Box 68045, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.

A new steroidal saponin, 3-{(O-6-deoxy-a-L-mannopyranosyl-(1 --> 4)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1 --> 3)-O-[O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1 --> 3)-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1 --> 2)]-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1 --> 4)-beta-D-galactopyranosyl)oxy}-6-hydroxy-(3beta,5alpha,6alpha,25R)-spirostan-12-one, was isolated from Agave brittoniana Trel. The structure was determined by extensive NMR spectroscopy studies and chemical conversions. Its effects on the Na+-ATPase and (Na+ + K+)-ATPase activities of the proximal tubule from pig kidney were evaluated. It was observed that this steroidal saponin exerts a biphasic effect on the Na+-ATPase activity. It is concluded that the effect of the aqueous extract as a diuretic is due, at least in part, to the action of saponin on the ouabain-insensitive Na+-ATPase.

PMID: 15787256 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol = MASSFX

Last edited:
subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I used it, I love it, and I'm in the process of getting myself some more. I've tried tribulus, zma, and reboundxt. Tribulus didn't work for ****, zma did help inititally but wears off and i have to cycle it to get some effects off it, rebound xt does nothing to me, but metanabol was absolutely amazing. I used it while cutting up and I still gained some strength. I put on 4 reps on bench in two weeks of using it while cutting up....and usually I tend to lose strength. This is the first time that ever happened and it all started with metanabol. Awesome stuff. And just incase you are wondering, I used reboundxt by itself, I didn't do a superdrol cycle.