Deca/TestE/Dbol/SD

noviceiron

Awards
Take a look at this cycle and let me know what you think (it is for a role playing game)... Also, need some advise on PCT.

The SD at the end is to pull off some of the water... and, I am pretty much at my aloted $ limit.

wk 1-4 40mg dbol/day
wk 1-12 400mgs deca/wk
wk 1-16 750mgs test e/wk
wk 16-18 20mg/day SD

PCT
wk 1 - Day 1-2 120mg Tore, Day 3-5 90mg Tore.
wk 2 - 60mg Tore.
wk 3 - 60mg Tore.
wk 4 - 30mg Tore.

I have Tore. left from the last pct but need to know if that alone would be enough with this cycle...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what are your stats, training history, cycle history, and diet like

noviceiron

Awards
6', 235lbs @ aprox. 19%bf. Have been training for 3 years with a couple of cycles under my belt so far. I am currently doing the DC training and it seems to suite me. I am not sure how it will work on this cycle though.

Diet... right now I am trying to cut some fat before the cycle and am averaging about 1.5-2.5lbs loss per week @ about 2800-3000 calories per day.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I personally don't see the need to do two orals in one cycle, especially with one that contradicts your intended results.

With your current BF% and your goal to cut fat (I am assuming with the deficiet right now) why would you choose both Deca and D-Bol? Why not choose milder compounds in terms of aromatiziation coupled with the Superdrol if that is what you choose?

noviceiron

Awards
This is a bulking cycle... I am only cutting some fat now to get ready for this cycle.

The SD at the end is nothing more than to help reduce the water weight, maintain strength and help keep gains going into pct.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
look to be perfectly honest i can't believe you already have done a "couple cycles" with only 3 years training under your belt

also if you are losing that much weight a week you are definitely losing muscle along with that fat ... unless you are super water logged ... which tells me your diet may not be all that great .. especially since you've gotten to 19% body fat

i'm not trying to be a d*ck .. but you would likely be far better off spending your money on bobo and learning how to eat properly ... a cycle can only be as effective as one's diet

plus why would want to bulk up at such a high bodyfat to begin with?

as for the cycle itself given your actual amount of lean body mass (assuming your body fat % is correct) you definitely do NOT need over a gram of gear a week

plus superdrol is a poor choice if your goal is to cut water at the end of your cycle

noviceiron

Awards
Maybe this will help you get a better idea of what I have done over the last 6 months... ended a cycle this past summer at 255lbs and aprox. 24% body fat. For the last three months I have been try to cut some fat. Went from the 255@24 to today (little over three months later) to 235@19. 20 lbs loss after my cycle. That includes water weight... please help me understand how this is bad????

How is 1.5-2lbs a week too much? That is right in line with normal weight loss. I have been measuring my %bf with calipers... maybe not the most accurate, but it still allows me to monitor the fat loss from the muscle loss... right?

It does seem you are trying to help but maybe you think I am trying to achieve something I am not... My goal is not to be the next Jay Cutler. I am perfectly okay with being at 15%bf. I have no intentions on competing; I just want to bet big.

Finally, I guess I should have mentioned that although I haven't been lifter for all 36 years of my life the last 3 years of training has been serious and more focused... where I have a schedule and a routine and record progress. Before that it was body for life and other pre packaged routines... that kept me lifting but I was recreational more or less.

I am not trying to be a d*ck but do I qualify now?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm really not trying to come across as the ruler of gear and you need my approval or anything at all

what i meant with the losing 2.5lbs a week is that its LIKELY you are losing muscle as 2.5lbs of fat is a lot of fat to lose each week ... but your bf is fairly high so it may very well be realistic

i would still wait until you are 15% before you go on another cycle .. you don't need gear to achieve that result at all you can easily do that naturally

what have your prior cycles been?

noviceiron

Awards
I know I asked for help and I do appreciate it. Just felt like you thought I was some 16yr old punk using gear.

1st - test e/dbol
2nd - test e/eq
These were both done over the course of a year. Also, a couple PH cycles before that... m1t and sd (not together)

I usually set my max bf at about 18% before I start a cycle. Right now I am bulking, and don't mind putting on the fat. If I go from 17-18% up to 24% I am cool with that. I look freak'n huge and although I increase a pant size or 2, I like the look.

My rational is that I plan on bulking until I reach the size I want. Bulk one or two more times after that then take the fat off. As long as my upper torso is bigger than my waist… I am fine.

When I took the 2-2.5lbs off per week it was the first few weeks when I started trimming so there was water weight with that too. Since then, I try to focus on about 1.5lbs per week. In going with the SD at the end of my cycle, I hope to clear the water out so when I start cutting, I can dial in my diet a little more accurately. I felt the sd would help me maintain my gains, drop some water weight and allow me to keep my calories up just before coming off. I will not start trying to take the fat off really hard until about 3-4 weeks after pct.