Just finished my first injection

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got thru pinning 2cc (1cc stealth test e, 1cc EQ 300mg). So i drew 1 cc of air into syringe swabbed vial of test and injected 1cc of air then pulled 1cc test into syringe.

I then drew another 1cc of air into syringe and proceeded to inject the air into the EQ vial. I then pulled get this, 1.5 cc of eq into the syringe. Im wondering if it was a mistake but i kept the needle facing up and then shot the .5cc back into the eq vial. Pulled out and had 2cc in syringe. Capped needle and took a very warm shower.

Got out of shower dried off good and sat on the bathroom sink counter. I swapped the needle to a 25g 1" and picked a site 1/2 between my knee and butt or hip and pointed it out to make sure it was muscle.

I then swab the needle with alcohol and then the injection site. I insert and it was pretty painless i kept going in until only a fraction of the needle was showing. I was careful to feel for any sharp pain(like hitting a nerve) and i was clear. I aspirated and saw a slight air bubble come into the chamber. All good right? So i proceed to push the plunger down slowly. (Keep in mind i didnt warm the oils). I then started to feel my left foot somewhat getting tingly and numb. I was shooting in right quad btw.

Now im not sure if something went wrong or if it was a combonation of nervousness and the position i was sitting in that i felt this foot almost fall asleep. After pulling the pin out i didnt really feel anything except right when the pin came out. Then i immediately put pressure on the site with alcohol swab.

I hope this is of some use to other injection noobs out there and I was hoping some experienced users could let me know what i did wrong or what i could have done better. THanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ur good to go bro. My first ever inject was prop/tren in my right glut. Boy that was a rush. I started sweating and feeling light headed and all kindsa ****! I aspirated and everything was fine. Good luck bro and im on Test E/ EQ right now as well!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ur good to go bro. My first ever inject was prop/tren in my right glut. Boy that was a rush. I started sweating and feeling light headed and all kindsa ****! I aspirated and everything was fine. Good luck bro and im on Test E/ EQ right now as well!
Thanks 3clipse, guess it was just nerves.

I was going to cut with grapeseed oil but i figure id have to do 2 shots or a 3cc shot so i passed. I want to see if the stealth test e is as painful as they say...........let me tell you im starting to feel it right now. Like i just got punched in the leg or sumthing. I fear i might be crippled tomarrow.....

Jared

Awards
Did you really "swab" the needle? The needle should have been sterile. I would not reccomend continuing this.
Other than that, everything should be fine.

B4n3 0n3

Did you really "swab" the needle? The needle should have been sterile. I would not reccomend continuing this.
Other than that, everything should be fine.
Yea just swab the rubber vial top and inject site.

Good luck with the pain, I have heard bad things about stealth stuff, it will be good to hear how it goes for you.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the darkside :twisted:.

You followed proper protocol. I would also say not to swab the needle. Any bacteria you might've picked up from previous use could be spread to the pin, unlikely but it is possible.

Good luck on your cycle, bro. I'll be following your progress.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright well glad to hear i did it right thanks guys. I went over the procedure in my head a bunch of times before actually doing it. I started 10mg superdrol yesterday as well. I think i might make a half ass log....

shock

Awards
Yeah, everything sounds right, but make sure you acknowledge what the other guys said about wiping the needle. Just wipe the injection site and vial cap before drawing the test or eq

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is stealth test the type of brand? Never heard of it!

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Stealth Labs, I've heard of them...

Never used myself.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is stealth test the type of brand? Never heard of it!
its just oil in a sachet they call it. like 5ml oil in a ketchup like packet to get past customs. shhhhhhhhhh but dont spread it lol. Its suppose to be very painful for a test e. uses peach oil real sweet smell to it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SXULB52, i thought of doing something like that but i dont want to damage the stopper by goin in and out too much. But i think i will do that.

I thought about pushing out air from syringe but thought it looked like there was none. I will definately flick the syringe to get air out for sure next time. I will stay away from swabbing the needle too. Actually i dont think i waited that long for it to dry haha. it feels fine right now. will update tomarrow...

JooseBooi

Awards
I have a question to add which will be great to have answered.

If I want to put half of my dose in one delt and half in the other delt, should I swap the needle with a new one between the two delts, or just use the same needle to inject straight after?

Thanks

Jared

Awards
Treat them as two seperate injections, the same prep should be made for each injection. Use a fresh needle. No need to skimp. This is your health and needles are cheap.

I have a question to add which will be great to have answered.

If I want to put half of my dose in one delt and half in the other delt, should I swap the needle with a new one between the two delts, or just use the same needle to inject straight after?

Thanks

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Plus pinning with a previously used pin is ridiculous. It seems to dull out & you really have to jab it in there after first use. Trust me, I've tried lol.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
good for you man .. my left lat is killing me today! but i'm an idiot and accidently moved the pin around ... a lot ...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i saw your post on PM .. i would really not worry too much given what you said happened .. there is NO way they would have you destroy evidence and they would have already obtained a search warrant by that point .. they had all the evidence they needed to get one

you are most likely fine .. with that said still clean house and get rid of the harddrive on your computer and STAY OFF THESE SITES for a while .. nothing is worth your freedom

but again personally i'm 99% sure you're fine

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks glen for the assurance. i was scared ****less for a while but the posts on PM really helped.

Now im wondering where i should store the rest of my gear because i want to continue the cycle but i guess if i cant solve the problem then ill have to just run a superdrol solo which i dont want to do. What if i kept it in the trunk of my car? would that be a bad idea and just take out supplies for pinning 2x a week? Never go international or even thru mail if at all possible.

Today i felt a little something in my thigh but not more than what i would feel the next day after my leg workouts. I dont know if its just from the EQ that i cut with or what but it doesnt seem painful at all (the stealth).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dont' keep it in your car .. a search warrant would likely cover that ... to be honest i would completely stop for a few months and pick it back up later

remember nothing is worth your freedom

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
The feds are not going to spend the time/money to bust a casual user. They will bust someone that sells though. I know a guy that got his door kicked down.

B4n3 0n3

I would say find a wooded area like a nature park and go off the traill a little ways and dig a hole then put the back pack with your gear in there.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just mail it to me .. i'll keep it for ya :twisted:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they intercepted a "postcard" from romania with 500 dbols in it. Oops, "his" bad, he thought it was legal because they sold it to him online????