question about dbol

boti420

Awards
from what i've read about dbol is that it gets you big real fast but that you keep none of the gains, now if you run it as a kickstart to test then what happens when you finish the dbol? does the test allow you to keep the dbol gains? if not whats the point of running dbol at all, i understand you will get strong and big, but if you lose it all whats the point? how does the test let you keep the gains? do you keep gaining on the test alone after you end the dbol or does the test just solidify your dbol gains and allows you to keep it, of course i'm not taking into account the few punds of water weight you will lose.

on another topic the consensus seems to be that you should save creatine for after the cycle as it will have little affect during the cycle, why is that? common sense tells me that the creatine should help during the cycle, unless the gear increases your production of atp and creatine which i think it does.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well dbol will still give you gains. i mean its mostly just a bad rap that alot of people say. Of course i have never done dbol but from what i have read and heard you gain alot of water so the water is really what will leave you when you stop. the water is also what makes you big. I think you will still gain muscle from dbol its just the drop in water weight that makes it such a dramatic loss once you stop. You dont have to use dbol btw so if its not to your liking use a different oral. Later i will run test prop or something faster as a jumpstart.

I have read that creatine helps with 17aa orals. It was a length scietific explaination about it dont know if it was on this board but creatine actually helps. Probably thru ATP like you said. I think people usually leave it out because after cycle you need something to be there to help you keep goin with wat you ended cycle with. If you run creatine to long I believe it loses effectiveness to a degree. Someone else want to share there experience and knowledge?

Oh btw i think Dr. D was the one who posted on the benefiets of creatine and methylated oral aas use.

boti420

Awards
i don't plan on runnign dbol for my first test cycle, just curious to why dbol only cycles are a no-no and reported to have like a 10-15% retention rate after post cycle therapy yet it's used as a kickstart with test, some of the dbol/test logs i've read show that users would make almost all their gains during the first 4-5 weeks while using dbol and before the test kicked in and the rest of the cycle seemed to serve the purpose of solidifing those gains instead of actually adding more to them. as for the creatine, i've read that certain anabolic steroids such as anavar increases the levels of creatine production so thats why creatine supplementation during a cycle isn't needed, i was looking for some feedback from people to see what their personal experiences with creatine On cycle has been, i run creatine pretty much year round but i'm trying to decide if i should take a break during my cycle then resume during post cycle therapy. Here's a post i read at another board talking a little about creatine sysnthesis caused by anavar if you're interested, not sure of how accurate it is though.

----------------------------------------------
Here is the story behind creatine phosphate All the way back in 1962, chemists at Searle Pharmaceutical in New Jersey started researching a new anabolic steroid called oxandrolone, commonly known as Anavar, one of the most popular steroids ever invented. Everybody loved Anavar because any muscle you gained was hard as a rock, with no water retention. It made you look so hard and really strong. Plus, it didn't adversely effect hormone function like D-bol and Anadrol 50!

But . . . there's one thing Anavar was not famous for! It's astonishing ability to stimulate creatine phosphate synthesis in the muscle cell. And when this happens your body starts cranking out tons of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) the actual chemical you need for muscular energy. (Your eyes are using ATP just to read this). ATP is vital! And it's most vital for a bodybuilder, because low ATP levels which always occur after a workout, dramatically limit protein synthesis.

However, this rarely happened to anyone taking Anavar because their muscle cells were cranking out so much creatine phosphate, and thus ATP! And this is a motivation reason chemists at Searle made Anavar,to stimulate creatine phosphate synthesis, not creatine monhydrate synthesis!

Your next question is only logical . . . "Then why do people still get significant results from creatine monohydrate?" Simply because some of the creatine monohydrate does get converted by the body to creatine phosphate . . . but not nearly as much as it should. So you see, although micronized molecules are crucial to first getting more creatine monohydrate into your bloodstream . . . the factor that's much, much more important is converting all this successfully delivered creatine monohydrate into creatine phosphate!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
search man dbol has been discussed 29849832745 times

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
search man dbol has been discussed 29849832745 times
Glen, you are half right. When I crossed D-Bo ( Friday) with Dbol I got Dees-Nuts. It falls under the power of 1+1=3 theory. Oh yeah, and my count was 89732456478651294387456.94838367 times discussed.