Which?:)

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
I want to start a cycle of oral designer steroids. I did a solid 10 week Test E cycle and now i want to make a small cycle(4-5weeks) of a designer steroid. With my test e cycle my concern about my liver for obvious reasons wasn´t much, but with orals the story is different. I have acess to gaspari Halodrol 50, Alri ergomax lmg and i would appreciate your opinion on the choice of one of them. I have also acess russian dianabol (but it´s out of question because a friend of mine had bad sides sides with good gains although).
For me test is king but i plan to cycle test only once a year and half and this oral cycle is going to be probably the only one in my life unless i put my hands on real anavar to join my test cyle :twisted: .

By the way i´m 1,73 m tall and 86kg weight(5 years training- 2 powerlifting)
So what would be yuor choice halo or alri ergomax lmg

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
why did you have concerns about your liver on a Test E cycle? :blink:

None of the above, maybe Dbol, just because you seem to believe you and your friend share the same propensity to sides.

Test Prop for 6 weeks if you want to do a shorty and are concerned about your liver.

I just spilled my cottage cheese so I must go now.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
why did you have concerns about your liver on a Test E cycle? :blink:

None of the above, maybe Dbol, just because you seem to believe you and your friend share the same propensity to sides.

Test Prop for 6 weeks if you want to do a shorty and are concerned about your liver.

I just spilled my cottage cheese so I must go now.
LOL! Publix low-fat? That's what I eat, 1/2 cup at a time whenever I want to snack.

Test Prop for 6 weeks actually is better than Halodrol for 4. I'm with Ubi on that one.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Knudsen 4% SUPERFAT Cottage Cheese.. gimme that fat! ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, all orals is not a good idea. Pick up "Building The Perfect Beast" by Author, he has some very interesting "burst cycle" layouts using Prop and short 6 weekers. More cycles+less supression=more net gain, in his view at least. And, it is which. I am sorry, I just despise spelling mistakes in thread titles

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
Thank you for your help.
Test is out of question because i wanna make a big test E cycle next year and i hate propionate frequent and painfull shots. I just want a short cycle with orals to gain a little weight and strenght.
By the way halodrol and ergomax lmg are both methylated, so they are not very liver toxic, correct?
So in safety/gains wich one should i choose?My only problem is liver toxicity not androgenic sides, because i can handle those:twisted:

thanks again

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your help.
Test is out of question because i wanna make a big test E cycle next year and i hate propionate frequent and painfull shots. I just want a short cycle with orals to gain a little weight and strenght.
By the way halodrol and ergomax lmg are both methylated, so they are not very liver toxic, correct?
So in safety/gains wich one should i choose?My only problem is liver toxicity not androgenic sides, because i can handle those:twisted:

thanks again
How old are you?
they are methylated so its harder on the liver. Try phera plex its pretty mild. megaTRN is another oral that isnt methylated.If your worried about liver toxicity then dont do orals IMO. Try transdermals.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
You need to do a little more research because like piston said, they are both methylated meaning they are harsher on the liver.

I have a feeling this is going to be a disaster.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to do a little more research because like piston said, they are both methylated meaning they are harsher on the liver.

I have a feeling this is going to be a disaster.
:icon_lol: :study:

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
But aren´t 17 alpha-alkylated steroids lke methyltestosterone, stanozolol and oxymetholone worse than the methylated ones to the liver? From what i read halodrol and ergomax lmg are not as harsh as 17AA . Can you explain me ,being an hipoteticaly comparison, what´s the differente stress that the liver will have by decomposing proviron/primo(oral) or ergomax/halo being all tecnically methylated?

By the way i´m 25 y.o
Sorry about my english sentences, the might be not entirely correct

:cheers:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
A methylated compound survives first pass through the liver because the liver can't break it down right away. As far as I know, 17AA are also toxic, but break down during first pass.

In other words, methylated means your liver has to work more than once to break down the compound. Your liver tries to break the compound down, then it comes back for more. That added stress along with the properties of a methyl (CH3) cause some pretty hefty damage to your liver.

Check people have have run methylated compounds such as SD, HD, Ergo, etc that have blood test results up on the board. Most of their liver values were fairly poor. Why do you think that is?

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
Well i got my ergomax lmg bottle yesterday.

Do you guy think that i need a AI on cycle?
By the way i´m just planing to take rebound xt solo for post cycle therapy, although i have nolva on hand. Do you think it´s correct just to take rxt?

For my future test e cycle can i use rebound instead of nolva for gyno control on cycle?I´m prone to gyno.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i got my ergomax lmg bottle yesterday.

Do you guy think that i need a AI on cycle?
By the way i´m just planing to take rebound xt solo for post cycle therapy, although i have nolva on hand. Do you think it´s correct just to take rxt?

For my future test e cycle can i use rebound instead of nolva for gyno control on cycle?I´m prone to gyno.
i dont know about using rebound for on cycle because it tends to kill libido and using it long term like you would be doing on a test e cycle will just mean that you might have serious libido problems later....JMO. Try a different AI like a research chem AI. You should do at least a couple weeks of nolva after lmg cycle IMO you want to recover natty test ASAP so nolva will help with that so i dont see why you wouldnt use it for PCT if you have it....again, JMO. :]

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
ok i´ll probably stick to nolva during and after my test e cycle(10mg during and 40/40/20/20 for post cycle therapy like my previous cycle)

But what about ergomax lmg can it cause gyno?Can i simply use rebound xt for post cycle therapy?

My big problem is that i have a bottle of rebound xt and don´t know what to do with it ( having nolva on hand ) !:confused:

Should i trow rebound xt to trash?:blink:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never throw out supps! give it to me if you want to dispose of it :] No, but you can use it standalone or with something like activate for another time when you are off cycle and finished with PCT. Or you can run it real low dose. I dont know try it and see how it is for you. Most people lose libido on it is why i said that before. I have heard of LMG causing gyno. Do a Search! youll see.

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
I´m sorry Moderator i meant Which. (I´m not english or american)
By the way Mr Moderator can you help me out?