pheraplex dosing spread??

shock

Awards
Hey guys, I am now running a pheraplex cycle of:

week 1: 10mg
week 2: 20mg
week 3: 20mg (maybe 30)
week 4: 20mg (maybe 30)

Now, once I get to 20 mg, how should I split the doses up throughout the day? Should I take one dose at 10 am and one at 10pm or make the doses close in the day at lets say...10 mg at 10 am and 10 mg at 5 pm? How should I do this guys? I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
Well PP has a half life of about 7-8 hours... so u should divide the doses equally about these times.. i would try to arrange the doses so that you are taking one as little as one hour before you lift and no longer than 4 hours before you lift

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what spartan said. try to get one couple hours or so before you lift. space 8 hours apart

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I do a 10mg mornings on an empty stomach around 6, 6:30am, the next dose is .5(half split) around 1hr before lifting.

HOWEVER, even before i was doing 15mg, i would do 10mg in the mornings same time, and lift around 4:30 or 5:30. When i was doing that, i had great results, just as well as now with 1.5 dosages.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
15mg?

when has PP come in either a 5mg form or a tablet form to split in half?

ar eyou opening caps and recapping or something?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
15mg?

when has PP come in either a 5mg form or a tablet form to split in half?

ar eyou opening caps and recapping or something?

Yep....

I had plenty laying around so i just thought to do a little experiment with ramping it .5/10/15/20 and try to run it a bit longer than the standard 3wks, possibly into 5 wks...

Popa Murph

Awards
Well PP has a half life of about 7-8 hours... so u should divide the doses equally about these times.. i would try to arrange the doses so that you are taking one as little as one hour before you lift and no longer than 4 hours before you lift
Where did this information come from?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
5mg sounds good. Then you could really get to a peak dosage where you get the best gains without any nasty sides.

I believe piston is the one who advocates having a 15mg PP (Pheramax) and a 10mg version so that you can ramp dosages by 5mg.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5mg sounds good. Then you could really get to a peak dosage where you get the best gains without any nasty sides.

I believe piston is the one who advocates having a 15mg PP (Pheramax) and a 10mg version so that you can ramp dosages by 5mg.
Roger that! glad you remembered it was me. Yeah the pheramax is 15mg and pheraplex and others are 10mg so you can work with different dosages. I believe they are the same level of effectiveness. A dose of pheramax(15mg) before workout and the pheraplex(10mg) after workout worked best for me. All ways try to take with EFA's or a fatty meal.