1-Test & 4OHT

ingo_1978

Awards
For my next cycle am planning to do 200mg 1-Test and 200mg 4-OHT transdermally daily for 8 weeks. Are my dosages correct and will 200mg of 4-OHT be enough to stop labido and lethargy issues from the 1-Test, or should I go with 4-AD instead?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive run 1test/4AD/OHT before. Overall, I wasnt very impressed with the addition of the OHT compared to a 1test/4AD cycle I did a while before.

The 1test/4AD/OHT cycle was very wet, I bloated up like a balloon and my RHR and BP were through the roof. OHT itself might be different however...if you want relatively dry gains it might work well, but keep an anti-e on hand to control the bloat if it crops up.

This is odd, I know, because theoretically OHT was supposed to help control water retention - no so in my case.

BV

ingo_1978

Awards
I'm avoiding 4-AD due to the water retension and just taking the 4-oht for labido. 4-OHT doesn't have any anti-estrogenic activity as far as I'm aware but it does not aromitise.

What were your doses and cycle length?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Ive run 1test/4AD/OHT before. Overall, I wasnt very impressed with the addition of the OHT compared to a 1test/4AD cycle I did a while before.

The 1test/4AD/OHT cycle was very wet, I bloated up like a balloon and my RHR and BP were through the roof. OHT itself might be different however...if you want relatively dry gains it might work well, but keep an anti-e on hand to control the bloat if it crops up.

This is odd, I know, because theoretically OHT was supposed to help control water retention - no so in my case.

BV
You know, this is very funny to me. I noticed the very same thing this time around. Last yr, I just ran 4-OHT CYP and EQ. Loved it!!! This yr, I did the same, but added Methoxy Tren (old ALRI tren analog) up front, along with some test phenyl prop throughout. I figured the 4 0HT would hold back any aromatization from the test, now I see why I have been holding a slight bit of water....

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What were your doses and cycle length?
Here's the log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/21574-bigvrungas-homebrew-extravaganza.html?highlight=Homebrew

I figured the 4 0HT would hold back any aromatization from the test, now I see why I have been holding a slight bit of water....
4OHT was supposed to be a mild aromatase inhibitor, but in my limited experience it didnt do much in that regard. If you want add a compound that could be slightly anabolic, but with the primary goal to reduce estrogenic sides on cycle, Id suggest formestane. Its readily available, and actually converts to 4OHT.

BV

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my all time favorite cycles I've done consisted of 200mg OHT and 400mg 1T. Good gains, and nice recomp effects for me. I think at the dose of 1T you have laid out you'll be just find in regards to the sides. I didn't really feel anything bad running it at 400 for 8wk.