MethAndrol 50

R

RayRAy

Awards
Hi i have been taking the Halodrol-50
I use to weight 140lbs i am now 155lbs that was only in 2 months, here is the thing now though, I can't get Halodrol-50 anymore. So i went out and bought MethAndrol-50 after doing my research on it, reports say its safe , everyone says its the same stuff as Halodrol but is it? Has any1 used it and got a good feed on it? :run:

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you saying you have been taking this for the last two months and now you want some more to take? I think you need to stop taking it, stop posting and start reading.

You're taking an anabolic steroid which will affect your natural hormones and is liver toxic (especially with long term use). You need to inform yourself before you continue.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi i have been taking the Halodrol-50
I use to weight 140lbs i am now 155lbs that was only in 2 months, here is the thing now though, I can't get Halodrol-50 anymore. So i went out and bought MethAndrol-50 after doing my research on it, reports say its safe , everyone says its the same stuff as Halodrol but is it? Has any1 used it and got a good feed on it? :run:
Your 144lbs, what the hell are u doing takeing this stuff anyways!!! Stick to protein, creatine and your local grocery store

R

RayRAy

Awards
no no by me saying 2 months i ment i took the halodrol-50 for a month and 6 oxo for post lol then took a break and did a 2nd cycle lol im not a nutt ball, its been like 6 months since i took the halodrol, but it did a great job and thought about doing it again , thats where my question came in. sorry for the mix up lol now that i look at it, it does look like i was on a mission to kill my liver lolol ,

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no no by me saying 2 months i ment i took the halodrol-50 for a month and 6 oxo for post lol then took a break and did a 2nd cycle lol im not a nutt ball, its been like 6 months since i took the halodrol, but it did a great job and thought about doing it again , thats where my question came in. sorry for the mix up lol now that i look at it, it does look like i was on a mission to kill my liver lolol ,

lolololololol you are a ****ing retard

on steroids at 144 lbs, amazing you blithering idiot.

whats even more amazing is that you only gained 15 pounds. what was your diet like, tick tacks and water? And no, 6oxo by itself is not enough for post cycle therapy, what the **** are you thinking.

people like you are the reason why steroids, pro hormones, and pro steroids are illegal.

normally id simmer down and tell an idiot like you what exactly you did wrong and why and how to fix it, but if you started steroids at 144lbs i have no pity for you. youre an insult to everything a board like this stands for

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
lolololololol you are a ****ing retard

on steroids at 144 lbs, amazing you blithering idiot.

whats even more amazing is that you only gained 15 pounds. what was your diet like, tick tacks and water? And no, 6oxo by itself is not enough for post cycle therapy, what the **** are you thinking.

people like you are the reason why steroids, pro hormones, and pro steroids are illegal.

normally id simmer down and tell an idiot like you what exactly you did wrong and why and how to fix it, but if you started steroids at 144lbs i have no pity for you. youre an insult to everything a board like this stands for

:clap2: Another great post.

You rayray must be related to the ray at my gym.Because he like you is also a retard. :nutkick:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Point made, let's keep this conversation civil.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Rayray --STOP-- what your doing NOW!!!!! Use the search browser. Dont post again about PH's/AAS until your close to your genetic potential, old enough, clean up your diet, and get a clue on what your takeing. You'll save your self not only your health but embarresing yourself on this forum.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow after a day of work, this was exactly the laugh I needed

I honestly can't stop laughing

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
You rayray must be related to the ray at my gym.Because he like you is also a retard. :nutkick:
rumour has it that ray from your gym is now hitting a clen/eph/winny/superdrol stack for the upcoming local champs in 2 weeks!!

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
ray

fully agree, rayray, ray from the gym and team sausage are all complete fools:bruce1:

D

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried MethAndrol-50 but I can tell ya that if you got it, you mine as well use it up. But wait about a month and a half after your last cycle. And get some liver support, like .. well any supplement that has the word "Liver" as part of it's name. Yeah, good luck with that stuff bro! Get big!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See thats what is wrong with this board now... everyone is SO F**CKING JADED. Yeah he made a dumb mistake. How about INSTEAD of calling him names, and looking like a *****. Come down off that high F**KING horse you all seem to put yourself up on, and teach. The whole Learn, Teach, Lead motto this board has is all a bunch of bull**** now. Don't you realize this product was aimed at the general population, and advertised as such. Some people dont grasp initial that this can be harmful. I mean tell me the last time you f**king researched the multivitamin your taking. 99% of the population trust regulations on the industry that harmful product will not make it to the consumer. So like I said, come down of that pedistal you all are up on... and how about doing the whole Teach, Lead part of the this boards motto.

Adams

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Yeah dammit. I read this whole thread and still dont know ****.
Rayray needs to go to the doctor and find out why he only wheighs 150 lbs. He may qualify for hormone replacement therapy.
**** for all I or you know he might be 4'11" and 32yrs old.
How old are ya son?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
See thats what is wrong with this board now... everyone is SO F**CKING JADED. Yeah he made a dumb mistake. How about INSTEAD of calling him names, and looking like a *****. Come down off that high F**KING horse you all seem to put yourself up on, and teach. The whole Learn, Teach, Lead motto this board has is all a bunch of bull**** now. Don't you realize this product was aimed at the general population, and advertised as such. Some people dont grasp initial that this can be harmful. I mean tell me the last time you f**king researched the multivitamin your taking. 99% of the population trust regulations on the industry that harmful product will not make it to the consumer. So like I said, come down of that pedistal you all are up on... and how about doing the whole Teach, Lead part of the this boards motto.

Adams
Well said! Calling people names has no place on this board.

R

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I,m with Adams on this. The guy is obviously ignorant about how he is going about this, but I know I did some ignorant **** in my day, so Ray educate yourself more before taking anymore anabolics, the info is here...........

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
damn reading this makes me feel like im at BBing.com :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey hey you can juice at 144 lbs he could be 5ft 1in 144lbs benching 265 and have fought mma as a pro in the 135lb weigh class since 2001. Sorry guys just ranting but really weight is just one factor I get tired of people immediately jumping over someone whos has a low weight and they don't know any other factors.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established

Adams

thats true but we are not talking about taking multivitamins, we are talking about doing cycles when a dude weighing that small amount hasnt put in the yards in the gym.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats true but we are not talking about taking multivitamins, we are talking about doing cycles when a dude weighing that small amount hasnt put in the yards in the gym.
So does that exempt you from trying to educate someone and just scorn them till they leave? How do you know he hasnt put in his time? Please tell me where you are finding these absolutes.

Adams

B

Barbell500

Awards
Guys, please, let's stop the pointless arguing.

Our goal is to help. Please don't lose sight of the important. The important is to make sure we do our best in explaining the proper use and anabolic steroids to rayray.

We all made mistakes that still make us laugh or sometimes even cry. Let's help this man out....hopefully he will still come back to check the thread.

To the thread starter:
We need to know ur stats:
Height
Cycles
Anything related to weightlifting including diet and training

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Once again how can you judge how much time he has put in the gym?? you can't For instance What if I said i'm 135lbs and am juicing sounds crazy right. But I didn't tell you i'm 5ft 1in and 135lbs is the weight class I fight professional mma at and have been doing so since 2001 also before that I wrestled in high school and college and have a bench of 275lbs which is more than 2x my fighting weight. i put in over 10 years of training and competion wrestling and martial arts before i began any cycles. my training partner is 5ft 3 at 146 and 7.5% body fat which which muscle wise makes him about = with a 6ft 200lb carry 12-15% bf. So you see weight is all relative to many other factors.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am usually the first one to step up to the plate and help a guy out when he has made an error with his diet, training, or steroid use, including those that are too young or those that have been not been training for anywhere near a acceptable amount of time.

bottom line here, he started steroids at 140lbs, and i highly doubt it was at 4'11. he was looking for a quick fix without the work and dedication required. personally its an insult to me, and i am sure to many others as well.

stop making excuses for these people. not everything is ok. learn teach lead? i am still learning, and more than willing to teach and lead. however i am not willing to put up with someone looking for a quick fix. how much training do you think he could have done at 140lbs? he probably just started, or had a pathetic workout routine and diet. it is not ok to start steroids under these conditions at all, as we all know.

does it sound like he knows what hes doing? read his first post. he doesnt.

"BUT JOMI822 WERE SUPPOSED TO LEARN TEACH AND LEAD HERE@!!!@##"

there is no need for spoon feeding on this board, we have a search button.

if anyone here wants to spoon feed people that are obviously not willing to put in the work, be my guest, but youre wasting your time and doing everyone on this board a disservice.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
So does that exempt you from trying to educate someone and just scorn them till they leave? How do you know he hasnt put in his time? Please tell me where you are finding these absolutes.

Adams
i can see where you're coming from adams but i'm not seeing any advice to rayray from yourself, how about showing people here how's it's done, that way you can teach and lead and others can learn.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
rayray, if you're still around, we need more details

height
diet
training routines
supplementation

please find the search tool as well

ph's are a sensitive subject these days so please find and use the search tool and learn about p.c.t (post cycle therapy)

take care

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can see where you're coming from adams but i'm not seeing any advice to rayray from yourself, how about showing people here how's it's done, that way you can teach and lead and others can learn.
B, if you read most of my past posts, you will see that I was always helping people left and right. Asking questions... etc. Honestly I didnt give advise, cause I had none to give, given the information to go off of... but I wouldnt have said anything, and moved on... but instead people had to pop off at the keys for no reason whatsoever. Everyone here has done something stupid, and recovered... and are now on a golden pedistal. I've been around a long time, but edged away, due to the board becoming a advertisment instead of a knowledge base. So forgive me for looking like a hipocrite, there was no reason to attack this guy... if people had nothing to contribute, they should have just moved on. Which it looks like everyone here was successful at driving him away, to abuse the substances people were calling him stupid for using. Mark one up for a community that looks out for their own. All Im trying to say, is people need to think before they type... its a person at the other end of line.

Adams

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
B, if you read most of my past posts, you will see that I was always helping people left and right. Asking questions... etc. Honestly I didnt give advise, cause I had none to give, given the information to go off of... but I wouldnt have said anything, and moved on... but instead people had to pop off at the keys for no reason whatsoever. Everyone here has done something stupid, and recovered... and are now on a golden pedistal. I've been around a long time, but edged away, due to the board becoming a advertisment instead of a knowledge base. So forgive me for looking like a hipocrite, there was no reason to attack this guy... if people had nothing to contribute, they should have just moved on. Which it looks like everyone here was successful at driving him away, to abuse the substances people were calling him stupid for using. Mark one up for a community that looks out for their own. All Im trying to say, is people need to think before they type... its a person at the other end of line.

Adams
i'm hearing ya, wise words, take care :wave:

R

ray sausage

Awards
no more illegals 4 u

im no retard and there be no more illegals 4 u tsb:study:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
im no retard and there be no more illegals 4 u tsb:study:
Sorry if I upset ya sausage.Please please don't take away the illegals. I'd only be half the person I am now if I didn't have my ILLEGALS....... :jaw:

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Really i wasnt aware steroids were banned because he didnt take proper post cycle therapy, strange.

Last edited by a moderator: