Trenbolone, the only steroid that truly causes "roid rage"?

Trenbolone, the only steroid that truly causes "roid rage"?

• Yes, seems to be the case

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • No, other steroids put me in a pissy mood as well

Votes: 78 47.9%
  • I feel fine on tren, i love kittens

Votes: 56 34.4%

• Total voters
jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im trying to figure out how this works. it seems that most people just become euphoric on testosterone and other aromatizables, however the androgenic steroids seem to affect personality, m1t and tren the only two i have heard serious talk about.

Chime in and let everyone know how you feel on tren...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I got moody on M1t and Tren, straight up nasty on M1t actually. I was on a low dose of tren though, but next time i run it i'll be using a higher dose so till then i can't really say.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nothing else i have ever used has put me in a bad mood ... in fact i feel like i get happier

i should say tren doesn't put me in a bad mood per se .. i just get a shorter temper .. but its easily controllable .. i believe it has to do with tren's effect on seratonin .. remember reading something about that

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing else i have ever used has put me in a bad mood ... in fact i feel like i get happier

i should say tren doesn't put me in a bad mood per se .. i just get a shorter temper .. but its easily controllable .. i believe it has to do with tren's effect on seratonin .. remember reading something about that
Yeah, Tren does a few weird things to Serotonin. It inhibits synthesis of serotonin, as well as blocks receptors in the brain. I was telling xxtruxx my theory that this could be contributed to by an increased FFA oxidation effecting chemical signalling in the brain (just my 2c). IMO, FFA oxidation is increased b/c Tren raises BMR, as well as the supraphysiological load put on by Tren's crazy anabolism...I however, am not a biologist, so I am talking completely out my ass here, but there has been numerous studies of the effect FFA oxidation has on a number of hormonal balances. Such an increase would explain both pronounced fat loss AND huge muscle gains, as well as short temper in Tren.....

On another note, I was also readnig a study done on violent offenders at a key imbalance between Test and Serotonin. Maybe such a stonger Androgen like Tren could aggrevate this causal link even more.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a lot of things, and Tren is the only one that genuinely has made me have to stand back, take a second and count to ten.

M1T made me irritable, but Tren makes me an As*hole.. I can control it but I felt the As*hole pressing to break out...

Miberolone makes me squeeze things.

Sendo

Awards
Tren doesn't bother me. I was still myself. Maybe a little quick tempered, but it was easy for me to just bite my tongue and talk **** in my head about what pissed me off. Not a big deal.

The only side I really got from Tren was some major hair shedding.

thetimbomb

Awards
I'm currently running a cycle of m1t, and to be honest, i freaked out about some stupid ****. it definitely seems to put me more on edge.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Tren just gave me insomnia. No mood altering. I think a lot of the "roid rage" theory has to do with the person him/herself. I'm a passive kid who is very patient. I have never had a roid rade. I actually get in a worse/more irritable mood when I haven't eaten in a while. I personally don't think it's the steroids. I think it's all in our heads & also we see ourselves packing on large quantities of muscle & getting much stronger, so I'm sure that has an effect as well.

thetimbomb

Awards
haha your probably right. and considering some of the **** im going through im not surprised i freaked out... ah well i have yet to take tren also. i dont want to poke myself!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might as well chime in. Im on 1600mgs of gear a week right now and i love kittens (test and eq). when i was on m1t, the littlest thing would irritate me, controllable, but very noticeable by myself and those close to me.

however on tren i got a combination of that same irritability and the assertiveness to express it, on only 75mgs eod. Tren messed with my head a litte.

Mullet, do you still know where that study can be found?

SilentScream27

Awards
Superdrol, 1test, and t-enanthate all made me more susceptible to angry outbursts when something went wrong (test was not too bad here, though).

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried tren yet...

But M1T turned me into a major *******...and Im really laid back!
I also think some of the sides helped to shorten the trigger as well. The lethargy was a *****! I turn into an ass when I dont get enough sleep.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Tren made me pretty short tempered.

m1t i was fine on always.

Masterone was probably the worst, i was a d*ck.

superdrol made me flip out a few times also. And im real chill normally.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it seems superdrol, m1t, tren, and masteron are the usual suspects.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might as well chime in. Im on 1600mgs of gear a week right now and i love kittens (test and eq). when i was on m1t, the littlest thing would irritate me, controllable, but very noticeable by myself and those close to me.

however on tren i got a combination of that same irritability and the assertiveness to express it, on only 75mgs eod. Tren messed with my head a litte.

Mullet, do you still know where that study can be found?
The Tren disrupting serotonin one, or the serotonin/testosterone one?

I should be able to find both, I have access to a couple databases.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Tren disrupting serotonin one, or the serotonin/testosterone one?

I should be able to find both, I have access to a couple databases.
if you can easily find both and post them it might be nice to shine a little scientific proof on this characteristic of tren, and possibly other types of gear from the looks of it

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I've tried a lot of things, and Tren is the only one that genuinely has made me have to stand back, take a second and count to ten.

M1T made me irritable, but Tren makes me an As*hole.. I can control it but I felt the As*hole pressing to break out...

Miberolone makes me squeeze things.

Tren releases my inner a$$hole as well, lol. I don't need any help with that, I have a short enough fuse at times. If you really want to see me tear up things, aspartame, makes me downright psychotic. My wife says she thinks it makes me bipolar, I tend to agree.
ROB

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
interesting regarding the aspartame. huh.. could that be the reason I'm a **** to my wife on the weekends? lmao

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well to say its the only one is just wrong, it is a side that people get from it though probably something like 30 to 40% of the time. Mostly this is mild to moderate at the worst but a lot of people have reported more severe cases of it. Others have somewhat similar sides but without the rage part, sometimes described as "just not feeling right" but there are several others that are far worse, halo comes to mind, drol for some, cheque drops and so on

I love tren but to be honest if I got some of the sides some people described I would drop it faster then a girl that gave me a rash. If your getting roid rage as a side you need to try running something else. For myself I can get pissy enough with the addition. actually this is why I don't drink, I know that I am at least a real jackass when I do.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya the androgens can definitely increase aggressiveness, and i can have a short fuse at it is, but i was fine on 75mg of tren eod, i intended on stacking test/tren/halo for my next cycle, which i pushed back a couple months, it should be interesting and i'll most likely log it to give some feedback on strength and aggression. Even if i do get super angry alot of the time i still have enough control to not lose it on someone, I would just find a way to channel the anger, that's why i have a punching bag and also every time i'm mad and workout i hit personal bests, lol.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya the androgens can definitely increase aggressiveness, and i can have a short fuse at it is, but i was fine on 75mg of tren eod, i intended on stacking test/tren/halo for my next cycle, which i pushed back a couple months, it should be interesting and i'll most likely log it to give some feedback on strength and aggression. Even if i do get super angry alot of the time i still have enough control to not lose it on someone, I would just find a way to channel the anger, that's why i have a punching bag and also every time i'm mad and workout i hit personal bests, lol.
MAN you will be one angry mofo!!! I dont care what anybody says HALO makes people complete raging a$$holes... But it dries you out nice, but not worth the liver toxicity. just my 3cc's

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm only using it because i wanna try it, and for the strength/aggression, but mainly because i'm curious, i'd ramp up dose slowly as well, i don't wanna become crazy aggressive, well ya i do, lol But i don't wanna be uncontrollably aggressive.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
interesting regarding the aspartame. huh.. could that be the reason I'm a **** to my wife on the weekends? lmao

I get serious headaches and I just want to beat the piss out of anything that gets on my nerves or in my way. I don't do diet drinks, water and unsweetened teas only. I'm usually a lover and not a fighter . :D
ROB

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
Give me some tren and aspartame and equip me with MA Deuce and I'd have the war in Iraq and Afghanistan taken care of in a few days. There wouldn't be anything living, but there would be peace there!

ROB

millerman

Awards
Isn't PP supposed to be highly androgenic? I felt great on PP.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I become a complete ass on tren....well more then usual.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ewww, you said metatarsal. You know Jmh80 doesn't have feet right? An apology is in order.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Have never tried Tren, but M1T, SD and 1-Test all altered my mood/personality so I'd think Tren would do the same.

SD made me go bonkers..no joke. It could have been a bad scene had I not realized what was going on. M1T just makes me crabby, then gives me the M1T flu about 50% of the time..ick. 1Test..just cocky, pure and simple. lol

PP makes me feel great as does 19-Nor.

There are a variety of reasons that androgens effect mood and personality. Obviously test plays a big role in male mood et cetera. The pattern I see with stronger orals and tren is that most of these disrupt cholesterol levels..limited choleostasis..and this is a big factor in the synthesis and uptake of serotonin. No cholesterol= little serotonin and this can be a very bad thing, particularly in those prone to emotional problems like depression or anxiety.

Add in the effects of a completely altered sex hormone environment..ie extra estrogen or progesterone and you can have big swings in mood and temperment.

thetimbomb

Awards
thats crazy how lack of cholesterol can affect mood or what not. i didnt realize that

festus

festus

Awards
I've been told I'm a really nice guy.But, on tren I have to always remember that I'm on roids and let things slide or my normal reaction to anything is to be an ass. I mean I have to constantly remind myself I'm on it, but it's worth it for the results.
I had never heard about the relationship to serotonin before. Interesting. By the way if I'm stupid enough to drink on it, you might as well call the police now. Someone's gonna end up in jail.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing 450mg/week oh so very soon along with 800mg of test/week, i was going to add in halo but i'll save that for another cycle. We'll have to see how aggressive i get on the tren :saw:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Almost every steroid I have used has caused mood alterations. I have yet to use one where I was legitimately violently mad. Tren, M5, M1T, superdrol, can give me some nice aggression in the gym, but nothing crazy. I probably get more emotional on testosterone than anything.

From real life experience it does seem tren stands out a bit wrt causing aggression. It seems to cause anxiety in quite a few people as well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Currently 5 days into my cycle and i'm fine no temper problems or anything, i'll give it more time though and we'll see, lol

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when im not on Tren im a pretty chill person that will let most things go. but when im on ( like now) im a short temper pitbull. i have a real dislike for everyone and i have no problem looking at everyone like im ready to throw down at any time.
but i still like puppies.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
m1t=instant a$$hole....made me a crabby d*ck..so did 1 test,superdrol,test e,m-dien.....:think: maybee i'm just a di*k regardless?? :twisted:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I got done with some tren a couple of weeks ago. 50mg ED. (and 750mg test e per week) I swear the tren made me a nicer person than I normally am. I was in a constant good mood. No bad sides other than a bit of night sweats. I was bummed when it was time to come off.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 600mg tren ace on this cutter that i'm currently on and my mood was pretty unstable. I'm back on 600mg of tren Ace and i feel fine now, so i think it may have just been some personal issues i was goin through and the tren kind of topped it off.

jediclampet

Awards
I am more quick tempered on tren. I get road rage really bad too. I have also noticed increased anxiety on tren.

Of all the steroids I have done (including up to 2 g test per week ) tren is the one I am afraid to use because I am afraid I will throw a temper tantrum at work. I am still gonna try to sneak in a test/tren cycle this summer when nobody is looking. :twisted:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am more quick tempered on tren. I get road rage really bad too. I have also noticed increased anxiety on tren.

Of all the steroids I have done (including up to 2 g test per week ) tren is the one I am afraid to use because I am afraid I will throw a temper tantrum at work. I am still gonna try to sneak in a test/tren cycle this summer when nobody is looking. :twisted:
yeah i have a bit more anxiety too.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
im not a cat person...so i dont love kittens, lol

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im abougt to give tren ace a go at 100mgs a day, i cant friggin wait.

im actually hoping the ED injections take away some of the fluctuation...i am not looking forward to those night sweats

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im abougt to give tren ace a go at 100mgs a day, i cant friggin wait.

im actually hoping the ED injections take away some of the fluctuation...i am not looking forward to those night sweats
100mg ED is DA $HIT SON!!!!!!!!!:hammer:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
100mg tren ED,and I get hot enough to spark a fire...My girl doesn't even like taking me in public when I'm heavy on the tren...I be looking to start some SH1T!!!