Bane One's SD/test enan/EQ Log.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by B4n3 0n3
    Yea the EQ is not really making me more hungry wich is something I was looking for from it. All in all I am not really sure if the EQ was worth it for me right now. There are no bad sides from it really but hard to tell if there is any good coming from it as well.
    As far as bloat goes I don't think I am bloated but I don't know. Are you supposed to feel bloated or is it just the way you look?

    my weight is at about 235 right now, so I Might just see 240 by the time it's all said and done. Time will tell.
    Yeah Im feeling the same about EQ now. I think it gives you good pumps but noticing much else really.

    I always thought bloat was seen, you can see it in your midsection or for some the face. Just feels like you are holding water....

  2. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    Probly no bloat then I know for sure my face has not changed.
    •   
       

  3. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    pull day.

    pullups 13-10-11

    powercleans 240 x 4
    240 x 6
    240 x 5

    yates row
    240 x 6
    240 x 6
    240 x 6

    bentover row
    200 x 6
    200 x 6
    200 x 6

    curls
    115 x 7
    115 x 8
    115 x 6

    deads
    415 x 6
    415 x 6
    465 x 1
  4. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    Today I had a weaker workout than I hoped for. I felt weaker on bench press. I couldn't do incline DB presses today since one of my clips was weak and gave out on me dropping the 50lb plate on the ground, I was very lucky it didn't land on my head.

    bench
    315 x 4
    315 x 4
    315 x 3
    294 x 4

    military
    165 x 7
    165 x 5
    165 x 4
    165 x 3

    close grip bench
    165 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 6

    skull crusher
    95 x 6
    95 x 6
  5. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    pull day. I had a good workout today. I got ever so close to deadlifting 485, I just barley missed lockout partially because my grip was giving out.


    pullups 13-10-10

    powerclean

    240 x 4
    240 x 5
    240 x 4

    yates row

    240 x 6
    240 x 6
    240 x 6

    bentover row

    200 x 6
    200 x 6
    200 x 6

    curls

    115 x 6
    115 x 6
    115 x 6

    deads

    415 x 6
    415 x 6
    485 x 0 missed
    •   
       

  6. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    push day.

    bench

    315 x 4
    315 x 4
    315 x 3
    295 x 4

    military

    165 x 7
    165 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 4

    close grip bench

    165 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 6

    skull crusher

    95 x 7
    95 x 6
  7. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    I weighed in at 240 today! that's the good news.

    now here is the bad news, I got a case of gyno in my nip. Got a little lump I have beeen taking 60mg nolva each day but that is not helping I will have letro soon and I will begine taking that as well.

    I am sort of puzzled at how my bodyweight is going up but my lifts are staying the same and I don't think I am gainning fat either.

  8. Lookin' good.

    Have your upper body lifts been stagnating at all?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by B4n3 0n3
    I weighed in at 240 today! that's the good news.

    now here is the bad news, I got a case of gyno in my nip. Got a little lump I have beeen taking 60mg nolva each day but that is not helping I will have letro soon and I will begine taking that as well.

    I am sort of puzzled at how my bodyweight is going up but my lifts are staying the same and I don't think I am gainning fat either.
    i puzzled by weight as well. Im gaining strength and look like ive gained 10lbs but I havent gained much at all my whole cycle. I think its because i keep track of macros mentally not on fitday or anything so maybe my estimations are inaccurate.

    FYI, I had gyno flares too and im really prone, tried nolva even at 80mg ed and still nothing. Went with some prolactin control, vitamin b6, vitex, and switched to Raloxifene and its alot better now although not totally gone. Just an idea. I squeezed my nipple out of curiousity and noticed some liquid so i went the prolactin route rather than estrogen. I wish i gained as much weight as you have tho' good job!

    btw, how much water and calories do you take in on average?
  10. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo
    Lookin' good.

    Have your upper body lifts been stagnating at all?
    Yea the lifts are stagnating. I'm not to sure what to do about it. I guess I could try eating more, I dunno.
  11. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    As far as my water and cals, well I don't keep track of cals exactly I just try to eat alot and stay full all the time. Water I drink about 4 glasses at least a day.

  12. Bane and Piston,
    What do you guys think of EQ now that you have ran it? Is it worth it? Will you use it again?
  13. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    Bane and Piston,
    What do you guys think of EQ now that you have ran it? Is it worth it? Will you use it again?
    I would say for me I didn't seem to respond well to it. I will probly not run EQ again, in the future I will probly try some tren for my next cycle since it seems like everyone loves tren. That is if I can get rid of the lump in my nip. If I can't get rid of the lump I may just have to go natty from here on out since it really wouldn't be worth it to have to get surgery that costs like $5000.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by B4n3 0n3
    I would say for me I didn't seem to respond well to it. I will probly not run EQ again, in the future I will probly try some tren for my next cycle since it seems like everyone loves tren. That is if I can get rid of the lump in my nip. If I can't get rid of the lump I may just have to go natty from here on out since it really wouldn't be worth it to have to get surgery that costs like $5000.
    Good luck with the gyno. Yes, Tren does seem to be the king of all anabolic steroids according to anyone who has been using for long enough.

    Im just finishing up my first injectable cycle and pure test wasnt enough for me. I'm gonna run a little over a gram next time after I take a good while off and I'm debating on what to use.

    Tren gives the best gains but it also has the most sides and prolactin becomes an issue. I was thinking of running a long ester Test, jumpstarting with an oral and then running 6 weeks of Tren A to try it out. I'm also thinking about doing the classic bulker--Test/Deca/Dbol. I cant decide.

    Ive read enough to decide that EQ isnt what I want. Its just too weak. Perhaps it would be a good addition to a cutter cycle or even to a bulker cycle--Test/Deca/EQ but Test/EQ seems to be real weak.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by B4n3 0n3
    Yea the lifts are stagnating. I'm not to sure what to do about it. I guess I could try eating more, I dunno.
    maybe its time for a switch in training style....

  16. Matt, The EQ gives me nothing noticable really, although i have not ran test solo so its hard to tell where i get these painful forearm pumps from. Serously the forearm pumps are painful it makes training bi's a hard task. Every once and a while i can see more vascularity, veins and such even with the bloat, makes me think if you can control it something shorter like boldenone cypionate on a cut would yeild better results. I probably wont use EQ again for a while, just seems like something you can go without. With that being said im already dreaming of a cycle with test prop because i kinda like stabbing myself.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    Matt, The EQ gives me nothing noticable really, although i have not ran test solo so its hard to tell where i get these painful forearm pumps from. Serously the forearm pumps are painful it makes training bi's a hard task. Every once and a while i can see more vascularity, veins and such even with the bloat, makes me think if you can control it something shorter like boldenone cypionate on a cut would yeild better results. I probably wont use EQ again for a while, just seems like something you can go without. With that being said im already dreaming of a cycle with test prop because i kinda like stabbing myself.
    Thanks for the input bro. I'm finishing up Test and I got no forearm pumps that you speak of so the EQ is probably responsible for that. I think I'm gonna go with Deca next time around...it seems to be a lot stronger of a bulker then EQ.

  18. Is there anyone here who loves EQ? A friend of mine proposed a stack of test and EQ for my first injectible cycle. After reading a lot about peoples opinions on EQ I'm wondering if I shouldn't just run a higher dose of test and drop the EQ. Also how do you search of EQ b/c you need 4 letters and using the * as a wildcard doesn't help.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gators52
    Is there anyone here who loves EQ? A friend of mine proposed a stack of test and EQ for my first injectible cycle. After reading a lot about peoples opinions on EQ I'm wondering if I shouldn't just run a higher dose of test and drop the EQ. Also how do you search of EQ b/c you need 4 letters and using the * as a wildcard doesn't help.
    Test is always the best first cycle. Piston did Test/EQ and ended up getting gyno. Now he doesn't know which compound is responsible.
  20. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gators52
    Is there anyone here who loves EQ? A friend of mine proposed a stack of test and EQ for my first injectible cycle. After reading a lot about peoples opinions on EQ I'm wondering if I shouldn't just run a higher dose of test and drop the EQ. Also how do you search of EQ b/c you need 4 letters and using the * as a wildcard doesn't help.
    Some people just love EQ and call it their favorite steroid so I guess it just varies from person to person. On another board I go to they were saying alot of good stuff about EQ so that is why I decided to try it out but it just didn't work so great for me.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by B4n3 0n3
    Some people just love EQ and call it their favorite steroid so I guess it just varies from person to person. On another board I go to they were saying alot of good stuff about EQ so that is why I decided to try it out but it just didn't work so great for me.
    True. A lot of the profiles I have read make it out to be better than DECA. They say its about the same but milder with less sides, no aromitization, etc. I just havent talked to many guys who have got a lot out of Test and EQ alone. I know guys that add it into Test/Deca cycles for synergy and I can see myself doing that but I dont think I will ever run just Test and EQ.

    I do like the reported increase in hunger and vascularity. Those things are definately desirable.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I do like the reported increase in hunger and vascularity. Those things are definately desirable.

    Anyone ever played around with the doses and the effects on these two things. Im wondering if 400mg and 600mg would have close to the same effect in terms of an increase in hunger. This isn't backed up by research but it seems EQ's hunger effects would have quite a diminishing return.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gators52
    Anyone ever played around with the doses and the effects on these two things. Im wondering if 400mg and 600mg would have close to the same effect in terms of an increase in hunger. This isn't backed up by research but it seems EQ's hunger effects would have quite a diminishing return.
    i take 600mg and cant say i notice any difference in hunger.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    Test is always the best first cycle. Piston did Test/EQ and ended up getting gyno. Now he doesn't know which compound is responsible.
    Actually i already had minor gyno from puberty but i really think that the prolactin gyno i got was from superdrol and maybe the mtrn. I never got that with PP thats why and i got it before the test kicked imo. EQ is pretty much unheard of with gyno so i dont think its that, but who knows for sure really. But i do suggest test only as a first.

    on another note im pretty sure Ubi and others here like EQ.
  25. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    well my letro arrived today so here is what I am gonna do:

    letro
    day 1 .25mg
    day 2 .50mg
    day 3 1.0mg
    day 4 1.5mg
    day 5 2.0mg
    day 6 2.5mg

    And now I am hoping and praying this will work.
  26. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    Pull day.

    pullups 13-10-9

    powercleans

    240 x 4
    240 x 4
    240 x 3

    yates row

    240 x 6
    240 x 6
    240 x 6

    bentover row

    200 x 6
    200 x 6
    200 x 6

    curls barbell

    115 x 6
    115 x 6
    115 x 6

    deadlift

    425 x 6
    425 x 5
    425 x 3

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    Actually i already had minor gyno from puberty but i really think that the prolactin gyno i got was from superdrol and maybe the mtrn. I never got that with PP thats why and i got it before the test kicked imo. EQ is pretty much unheard of with gyno so i dont think its that, but who knows for sure really. But i do suggest test only as a first.

    on another note im pretty sure Ubi and others here like EQ.
    i'm pretty sure "breast knots" occur in everyone during puberty...i don't think it's a case of gyno but i could definitely be wrong...i know all of my friends and i were freaking out at the same time when we were in 8th grade not knowing what the lumps under our nipples were
  28. B4n3 0n3
    B4n3 0n3's Avatar

    OK here is the deal, I have reason to believe that my gear is fake. So what I did in essence then was run a SD cycle with zero PCT. That would explain why I am getting gyno now. It would also explain why my lifts are not going up anymore. So don't take my info about EQ not being strong to mean anything at all now. What really tipped me off to the fake gear among other things is that my libido did not go up at all.

  29. damn i'm sorry to hear that man
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test e/EQ/Primo/D-bol - Lean Mass Build LOG
    By itsgroll in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 08:59 PM
  2. First ever cycle!!! (Test Enan Log)
    By kalkat02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. Test Enan./EQ/Superdrol stack
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 03:19 PM
  4. Methyl 1-test/19-nordiol log
    By nozzi in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 10:32 PM
  5. Test enan is test enan right??
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:00 PM
Log in
Log in