First time pinning yesterday.

B4n3 0n3

So I did my first pinning yesterday. I went with a glute shot in a seated position. I used a 25 gauge needle and it went in so smooth I didn't even know it went in. I aspirated an then injected simple as pie. Today I have some soreness but nothing major. Pinning is great all you guys doing oral cycles really gotta try pinning there is nothing to be afraid of.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ha, i feel you bro. I did my first pin this morning, it wasn't an IM inject though, just a simple subq inject of PGH. With a 25g 1.5" needle, went in so smooth, didn't feel a thing. I will admit i was nervous as hell though.

B4n3 0n3

Yea I was nervous about it. In my mind I was actually wondering if I would be able to go through with using my gear because I wasn't sure if I would be able to pin myself. I thought it would hurt real bad like when they draw your blood. But it is way easy so it was a big relief.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was nervous about it. In my mind I was actually wondering if I would be able to go through with using my gear because I wasn't sure if I would be able to pin myself. I thought it would hurt real bad like when they draw your blood. But it is way easy so it was a big relief.
Try doing it laying down, it's even easier. Wait till you get to the fun spots like lats, traps, & tris. Talk about a challenge lol.

B4n3 0n3

Try doing it laying down, it's even easier. Wait till you get to the fun spots like lats, traps, & tris. Talk about a challenge lol.
My question is why do all these different locations when the glutes work? Is it for everyday steroids?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
My question is why do all these different locations when the glutes work? Is it for everyday steroids?
Got it. I don't know what you're running, but my current cycle I was pinning e/d. Sometimes hitting 2 spots/day. I was on a Tren Ace ed/Test Prop eod cycle. When you're pinning that much, you need to get creative with spots.

If you like glutes then try ventros. Seriously my favorite spot to pin with large volume.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the more sites the better even with only pinning 2 times a week .. less scar tissue, less chance of an abcess, less chance for celluitis (sp)

plus delts are even easier than glutes, outer bis are relatively painless, and a lot of people prefer quads to glutes

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
NEVER pin quads with Prop, unless you plan on not walking correctly for a couple of days.

Don't do it, no matter what Ubi says!!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
prop never bothers me .. depends on the brand and the person

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i find the first couple of times i pin a muscle when is start a cycle, it hurts like hell no matter what. After i give it a couple of cc's a couple of times...doesnt hurt as much. muscle gets used to the oil, especially the longer esters.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
ha, i feel you bro. I did my first pin this morning, it wasn't an IM inject though, just a simple subq inject of PGH. With a 25g 1.5" needle, went in so smooth, didn't feel a thing. I will admit i was nervous as hell though.
a slin pin is plenty for PGH.

B4n3 0n3

I am scared to try my quads since that seems to be where people hit nerves. My Glute is still sore today and I have to pin again tomorrow so I am thinking of doing the other glute.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
SEEEE it's not so bad, i was excited the first time i did it, lol. I've only had maybe 1 or 2 shots hurt.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you MUST MUST MUST rotate sites .. glutes and delts are SUPER easy .. the muscle just needs a few injects to get used to it .. outer bis are also mostly painless after a few injects

NEVER EVER EVER use the same site twice in a row .. there is absolutely no reason for this at all

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: ...PS REAL MEN SHOOT THEIR CALFS! LOL

B4n3 0n3

Great answers so far guys. Now I have another question. I am running test and EQ so I mixed the two in one syringe. But I am wondering if since I am doing two injects a week can I just do one test shot and then do one EQ shot or is mixing neccisarry?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great answers so far guys. Now I have another question. I am running test and EQ so I mixed the two in one syringe. But I am wondering if since I am doing two injects a week can I just do one test shot and then do one EQ shot or is mixing neccisarry?
the whole purpose of pinning 2x week is to keep levels in the blood more constant as the concentration drops towards the end of the week if only pinned 1x week. So you could do 1 shot each per week but its better to just mix and do 2x week.

I have a question for you how many cc's did you pin?

Anyone wanna give advice on how much oil can go to the delts? If I want to pin 2.5 cc where can i do it? im a first timer as well.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i easily fit 3cc's into my delts .. in the end depends on how big you are

mix the two and pin them both 2x a week

B4n3 0n3

I injected 2.25ml. The thing about mixing two compounds is it gets kinda tricky and it would be much easier to just do a non mixed shot.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
..how is it tricky? almost all my shots are mixed

wipe off each vial with an alcohol wipe .. draw from each vial ... switch your needles .. inject

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i was transfering oil from packs to vials when i pulled out of the vials i noticed that oil kept coming out of the needle, drips, why is that? I must have lost a few cc's from transfering. it was a mess and i hope its sterile.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
piston get a whatman filter and filter it ALL this isn't something to hope for

i have no idea as to why it was dripping that hsouldn't happen .. you must have attached the needle incorrectly or something .. i really can't see why that would happen

B4n3 0n3

..how is it tricky? almost all my shots are mixed

wipe off each vial with an alcohol wipe .. draw from each vial ... switch your needles .. inject
The guide I read had me injecting air into the vial before drawing and I kinda worried about getting a little oil from one vial mixed into the other vial. Not too bad but a little tricky. Do you inject air into the vial before you draw?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah you have to inject air

here it is
1. wipe both vials with alcohol wipe
2. draw back as much air as you will be drawing (1cc of test means draw back 1cc of air
3. inject air into vial
4. draw desired amount
5. draw back desired amount of air again
6. push air into other vial, don't push in any of the gear .. its easy not to
7. draw back desired amount of gear
8. change needle
9. wipe off area to be injected
10. after area is dry inject

its really very very easy

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
when i was transfering oil from packs to vials when i pulled out of the vials i noticed that oil kept coming out of the needle, drips, why is that? I must have lost a few cc's from transfering. it was a mess and i hope its sterile.
if you're talking about what i think you're talking about, i've never gotten 5MLs out of one of those either -- 4.5 at best.

w/respect to the drips, make sure that needle is screwed on good first, they're sort of loosely fit out-of-the-pack.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you're talking about what i think you're talking about, i've never gotten 5MLs out of one of those either -- 4.5 at best.

w/respect to the drips, make sure that needle is screwed on good first, they're sort of loosely fit out-of-the-pack.
well i actually got 6ml out of one. THey smell good. I just licked up all the extra oil :D . I only got to filter one vial because the last bit of oil i drew into one syringe 10ml and when i tried to take the needle of to filter it it was seriously stuck. How much oil can fit in a 5ml vial (im not dumb) because they say its 5ml ivals but fit alot more if you know what i mean. Did i make a mistake by filling the vial almost to the top??? I really hope not, Id hate to keep handling the gear.

B4n3 0n3

hey piston have you injected this stuff yet? I was wondering about this type of stuff but I have heard bad things about it like alot of pain.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its supposedly very painful .. just dilute it with sterile oil .. supposed to be fantastic and the test results i've seen have all been overdosed

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i havent started yet but i was very tempted to say the least.

Yes i have heard the test is painful but i have grapeseed oil to dilute just incase. I was going to dilute in the vial with the test but i decided against it. i will probably just draw up some sterile oil with the rest of the shot.

Do you think i will have to dilute with sterile oil even if I am cutting with 1ml EQ 300? Glen, do you think that it will be a problem drawing for me because i filled the vials nearly to the top????

I havent pinned yet due to the fact im waiting for clomid hcg nolva dboll etc.... i can get liquid SERMs but prefer to use pills for obvious reasons. Besides that im ready. I do have about 15ml of 40mg nolva. Do you think its wise for me to wait as i am doing???

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I injected 2.25ml. The thing about mixing two compounds is it gets kinda tricky and it would be much easier to just do a non mixed shot.
You will find that mixing the compounds sometimes limits the post discomfort for certain compounds, such as prop. It's very easy to do. Not to mention it saves time, money and less injections means less rotation of sites.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I havent pinned yet due to the fact im waiting for clomid hcg nolva dboll etc.... i can get liquid SERMs but prefer to use pills for obvious reasons. Besides that im ready. I do have about 15ml of 40mg nolva. Do you think its wise for me to wait as i am doing???
Good job dude! I wish more people would follow this. Never begin a cycle without having everything you need on-hand prior.

B4n3 0n3

You will find that mixing the compounds sometimes limits the post discomfort for certain compounds, such as prop. It's very easy to do. Not to mention it saves time, money and less injections means less rotation of sites.
I just did my second inject just now and it is pretty simple to mix the two so no problems.

B4n3 0n3

its supposedly very painful .. just dilute it with sterile oil .. supposed to be fantastic and the test results i've seen have all been overdosed
Yea sposed to be good gear just painfull and it need to be filtered.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no i havent started yet but i was very tempted to say the least.

Yes i have heard the test is painful but i have grapeseed oil to dilute just incase. I was going to dilute in the vial with the test but i decided against it. i will probably just draw up some sterile oil with the rest of the shot.

Do you think i will have to dilute with sterile oil even if I am cutting with 1ml EQ 300? Glen, do you think that it will be a problem drawing for me because i filled the vials nearly to the top????

yes its always better to wait until you have everything and are entirely ready

as for whether it will be hard to draw .. i honestly don't know the answer .. only one way to find out :) .. next time just get 10 or 20ml vials :)

and will cutting with the eq help? .. i don't know i've heard all these products are kind of painful .. since this is your first time ever pinning anything is going to be pretty sore to be honest as the muscles have never had any oil in them .. just go with it heat and massage, hot showers, and advil .. if after a few shots its still painful dilute it

B4n3 0n3

Just a little soreness in the muscle nothing bad at all. Not something I would need Advil for. But I think it all depends on what you are using I have heard that different brands will cause different amounts of pain.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are we allowed to say brand names? as long as it doesnt say where it came from?

B4n3 0n3

I am not sure if we can say brand names or I would tell you the brand I am using. I am pretty sure I know what you are using though.;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well bane are you going to keep a log? maybe post some after pics as we have some pics of you now in the pic section. your looking pretty damn good, im assuming you are bulking in this cycle. did you mention yet what your cycle looks like?

thanks glen, no brands.

B4n3 0n3

I might post a log and after pics. I am running test e at 500mg/week and EQ at 500/week I might start SD next week as well and run that for three weeks. Any ideas on how much asprin to take to thin my blood out since I have heard the EQ make your blood gooey.