whats better

1. whats better

what would be better to take 1ad or beverly inyernationals product muscle synergy looking for some opinions thanx

2. 1-AD is way better than Muscle Synergy. You can also do a 1-Test homebrew which can give you better results than 1-AD at a cheaper price. Make sure you have your post-cycle recovery aids handy because they'll help you keep more of what you gain

3. really over at bodybuilding .com they dont stop talking about the muscle synergy they seriously sound like an ad
    •   

4. They are two totally diferent products. 1-ad is hormonal while Muscle Synergy is not. Do a 1-ad cycle and them take Muscle Synergy during your off cycle.

5. go for the 1-test. Why take something that converts into 1-t if you can just take the 1-t and have it be cheaper?

6. Originally posted by madmuscle
    really over at bodybuilding .com they dont stop talking about the muscle synergy they seriously sound like an ad
    I've noticed the same. Beverly and VPX are really being pimped there nowadays.

7. Originally posted by Supa Freek 420

VPX gets bashed so hard on that board it's not even funny.  I have given my input and results from VPXs products over there lately because they have worked.  Everyone is free to suggest any product they want. 

The products that really get pimped over there all day long are Optimum, and Syntrax.

8. That board is still around...hah just playin. But seriously, I know people love to hate on bb.com but THERE IS a number of reasons.....

9. Originally posted by Supa Freek 420

People are finally seeing the light.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALCAR Vs. PLCAR....Whats better? Benefits?
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 06:00 PM
  2. whats better Powerfull or Restore?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 07:26 PM
  3. FiniGenX Magnum or mega-trn whats better??
    By mercedesdd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 01:34 AM
  4. whats better OMNADREN 250 or SUSTANON 250
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 08:43 PM