Inject problem

exposed

Awards
pinned .75ml test cyp into my right bicep.

I aspirated as usual. After I was done injecting (..yay) I noticed a very very very small amount of blood in the syringe.

Now im worried I injected into a vein, yet I aspirated hard enough to probably rupture a surrounding blood vessel and suck in some blood so maybe im worrying for no reason.

Just wondering what the consequences of inj this much oil into a vien would be. Please dont tell me embolism, lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, you're fine and small amounts of blood is normal.

Second, you're injecting a foreign substance into your body and have no clue what the dangers are? If you inject into a vein you'll know pretty damn shortly of your mistake.

exposed

Awards
First of all, you're fine and small amounts of blood is normal.

Second, you're injecting a foreign substance into your body and have no clue what the dangers are? If you inject into a vein you'll know pretty damn shortly of your mistake.
Spare me the bull**** please, just because I have less than 5 trillion posts, doesnt mean I dont know the dangers. In fact chances are with me that I probably know the physiological risks better than you considering what I do, of course I won't assume. I was just wondering if anyone had the same expirience as myself.

And this isnt my first inject or even my 50th inject... as far as I know blood isnt "normally" aspirated in small amounts before you continue to inject. Maybe im overly cautions but I dont inject at all if I see blood enter the syringe, this time was the exception because the amt of blood was very small and I didnt catch it through the orange base of the needle. Thanks.

exposed

Awards
If you inject into a vein you'll know pretty damn shortly of your mistake.
How will I know?????? nobody ever answers this. What are my options? a clot? or maybe coughing? or most likely I wont know even if I did, right???

this board is definately the best resource online but seriously, you as a mod should know better than to... flame for no reason and then preceed to not even offer an answer since you have a bountiful resource of steroid knowledge within you.

Its okay, I know you will probably want to ban me even though Ive been lurking on this board longer than you have even been a member. From another username, Yes, one where I dont talk steroids.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uhh bro i dont know you but the effects of injecting in a vein are a blood clot or what is called an oil emboliesm.Also nausea can follow and a shorter half life of the drug injected... And i hope he doesnt ban you seem like as$hole type of a guy and sarcasm is what is needed on this board...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay then, you've been lurking around longer than me and don't know? I don't take steroids and i know the effects of injecting into a vein. You want to know why I was sarcastic? Your follow up post is the very reason.

---------------------------------------
Long time members would search and find...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search-1037558.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/52248-just-did-my.html?highlight=injecting+into+vein
They would see if blood is normal

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/45873-aspirated-still-had.html?highlight=injecting+into+vein
Readint this would either let them see what happens if they inject into a vein or oddly enough continue with a search on...pulmonary embolism

Pulmonary embolism is a serious condition that can cause:

Permanent damage to part of your lung from lack of blood flow to lung tissue
Low oxygen levels in your blood
Damage to other organs in your body from not getting enough oxygen
Anyways, congrats you didn't inject into a vein and you didn't suffer the possible severe to fatal effects of a embolism. Want to know why I get upset? Probably not but i'll tell you anyways. Someone loves you and someone will miss you when you're gone even if you don't. Stop being ignorant of what you do to your body. God knows i've done enough to save you that experience.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you inject into a vein, youll know. Coughing, chills, fever, sweating....etc. If you develope and oil embolism you need to go to the hospital, i am not sure how they treat it.

it is common to pass through a small vessel, when you retracted the needle it re-passed through the vein and a little blood entered the syringe, no biggie. Same thing happend to me this morning, about the 20th time its happend.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Spare me the bull**** please, just because I have less than 5 trillion posts, doesnt mean I dont know the dangers. In fact chances are with me that I probably know the physiological risks better than you considering what I do, of course I won't assume. I was just wondering if anyone had the same expirience as myself.

And this isnt my first inject or even my 50th inject... as far as I know blood isnt "normally" aspirated in small amounts before you continue to inject. Maybe im overly cautions but I dont inject at all if I see blood enter the syringe, this time was the exception because the amt of blood was very small and I didnt catch it through the orange base of the needle. Thanks.
Exposed.

That was Gayhawkk with his medication. In fact, after a good roll in the hay, he usually just punches me in the belly and says Take like a Man you girlie man!

SO bro, he must really like you. The more you fight it, the more it hurts. Thats what love is. Its like rolling in the hay with your not gay boyfriend who likes to go Rumsfield on your love pooch when he climaxes.

If you had injected into a vein sir, you would not be OK. If you are injecting into your biceps, you already know this. You just started this thread to makes friends. Here, have a cyber hug and kiss. I feel better! Do you?:gas:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Gawd I love this place..... Makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over :lol:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyways, congrats you didn't inject into a vein and you didn't suffer the possible severe to fatal effects of a embolism. Want to know why I get upset? Probably not but i'll tell you anyways. Someone loves you and someone will miss you when you're gone even if you don't. Stop being ignorant of what you do to your body. God knows i've done enough to save you that experience.
Ok that by far was the Gheyest and fuzziest post i have ever seen by you Jay. I am concerned have you been watching the O channel or Lifetime? Dude if you dont get any Bass in your typing I am going to get really concerned...:wtf:

exposed

Awards
If you had injected into a vein sir, you would not be OK. If you are injecting into your biceps, you already know this. You just started this thread to makes friends. Here, have a cyber hug and kiss. I feel better! Do you?:gas:
I feel great, thank you....
Now back to my other username. Thanks guys.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel great, thank you....
Now back to my other username. Thanks guys.
Or, more aptly put in the immortal words of Cartman: "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, and in the end all works out just like an epiode of 7th heaven!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Motiv8 knocks one out the park!!!

Reps for you (except that the money shot was on the lower back - not the face...I'm disappointed in that).

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Reps for you (except that the money shot was on the lower back - not the face...I'm disappointed in that).

:lol: :lol:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Well one day, if you are good, we´ll play superman too! You see, Gayhawkk isn´t gay ,I am. So when he´s pounding me from behind and he´s about to ¨finish.¨He likes to poon all over my back, take the sheets and press them firmly against my back, then I run around the room screaming Superman Superman like a 5 year old.

Don´t you want to be Superman too?

hahahahaha

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's my hero..you leave Cpt Sparrow err Depp out of this!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a vague memory of exposing a pulimary embolism through searching for injections...Or something.

jagleaso

Awards
why the hell are there still people on this thread?

preston25

Awards
What gauge needle are you using? Im about to start my first cycle of test prop and i still have my pins from my igf-1. They are 29g 1cc.