Dermabolics S1+

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to be picking some S1+ from a guy and was wondering how I can tell if it's legit or not?

I read that there is no sealing plastic around the outside to tell if its been untampered with...I also heard there is no expirations on them either, right?

So my question is: Can anyone tell me what to look for to tell if it's legit S1+? Any noticeable traits that I should know of? Thanks.

tattoopierced1

it stinks for one, and has a slight citrus smell to it from what I remember. Although I thought they did have expiration dates...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
They never really had any sealing around the bottle or anything, only advice I can give is the 1test will burn like hell if it's legit. You will know if it is after a few weeks though, cause it was real good stuff.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll open it up and smell it. Maybe I'll squirt some on my wrist or something...I just don't want to get the bunk deal.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would give almost anything to be able to get my hands on some of the old trans 1test, best stuff i've used yet.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
If you got it from someone u consider fairly reliable and it burns when u touch it, I would say u are good.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I would give almost anything to be able to get my hands on some of the old trans 1test, best stuff i've used yet.
That's what I've read and I'm looking forward to trying it out too.

If you got it from someone u consider fairly reliable and it burns when u touch it, I would say u are good.
That's the sketchy part...Someone local but no one I know personally so it's kind of iffy. Does it have to be in an area with thin skin to actually feel the burn or will I be able to feel it on my fingers? Maybe if I squirt it on my wrist...that should be good I think.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yea...I would say put it on your wrist or something and you will know. You should feel some degree of irritation with the 1 test

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
1Test transdermal gives me no irritation at the concentration used in S1+. I will say you should be falling asleep in the middle of the day by the third week if it is legit. Along with a serious strength increase. Oh, and 4AD wood is fanfrickenunrealalishous!

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I had no irritation as well, unless exposed to an area where skin was broken. Then....:jaw:

I'd love to get my hands on some more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rub some on your skin with your hand, then unthinkingly rub your eye. You'll know REALLY quick if you have gotten true 1-test in your eye.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could try your upper lip area. I got residual powder while homebrewing on this area and it hurt like hell for hours. That being said, 1-test is absolutely amazing. If I was still BB'ing, then I would use several times a year.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a question out of curiosity.

Does irritation still mean potency. Sure it is an irritant but because it may retain that property does it necessarily mean it retains it's activite properties.

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
the trams 4ad from dermabolics was awesome, best PH ive ever used!

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've recently used some, and it worked well after being on my shelf for a couple years...and yes, it burned (although that really only indicates the presence of 1-T, not if its still good).

NOS supplies exist.

If you try, you can find lots of cool stuff on the internet :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Does irritation still mean potency. Sure it is an irritant but because it may retain that property does it necessarily mean it retains it's activite properties.

Must you always insist on relegating these threads with thoughtfull, intelligent questions? I mean really.

Good question.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And here I was going to suggest using a razorblade to slice between the toes and then liberally spreading the powder on the cut to see if it was potent...

BUT NOOOOOO B-fiddy had to chime in with a intelligent post...again.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

fair enough...I was just trying to help. It originally seemed as if he was asking what the best way to tell if there was 1test and 4ad in there, period, I don't think there is any way to tell about the potency over the internet without trying it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fair enough...I was just trying to help.
No. You're fine.

As my brethren bp and J pointed out, I have a nack for these sort of questions.

When someone has oodles of 1-Test freezer bound one would hope that it's potency is intact moreso than it's irritant tendencies.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, good point...if only there was a timeframe where it keeps its potency and loses its irritant properties.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Well, it has a citrus smell, causes some very mild irritation so hopefully it's all 'G'. Thanks for all the replies. :thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Irritation is good (for testing purposes), pretty sure citrus smell is the carrier though

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Have a good PCT ready and then have some fun dude.

ManBeast

tattoopierced1

S1+ brings back some memories... have fun with it dude.