Mass Tabs - New compound! - Altered Superdrol?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Alright theres a new product from IDS out called Mass Tabs.

Heres the ingredients:
Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend: 87,000 mcg
Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder.

Then I did a search on Stenbolone and found this profile for an old steroid:
Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - In Depth Stenbolone Profile!

So it sounds like they took an old steroid name and slapped a trademark on it! Either that...or it is Stenbolone.

I got a response from matpal (from CNW) on a bb.com post that said this:
It is not superdrol.

It is superdrol with a double-bond on the 1 position.
Just wanted to see what you guys make of this and if anyone knows what this change in structure could do to the compound.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats IDS for ya!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any idea what this alteration may (or may not) improve upon?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the profile on stenbolone says there is no such thing as an oral available version. Now, this is an old write up but nevertheless we have seen how adding a 17aa methyl group to compounds change their effects totally from the original non oral product.

Is there anything on results or what this product does? Someone contact IDS! haha

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
It just got released so its a bit early for anecdotal feedback.

Nonetheless I cant wait to see how this one performs. I'm a bit skeptical of their shady way of hiding what exactly is in it but time will tell.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
It's $hit like this that makes supp companies seem sketchy. One day I will find out exactly what I'm putting in my body. :)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
It's $hit like this that makes supp companies seem sketchy. One day I will find out exactly what I'm putting in my body. :)
Hopefully it won't be while at visit to a hospital...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds like somebody that gets regular blood tests should give it a shot, as opposed to someone that gets a yearly checkup.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if we'll find out that it's More Androgenic and more anabolic than superdrol.

I will now go and buy 3000 of them.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
In about 4 months i'll be running a 4 week Mass Tabs/Mega ZOL log running both at the same time, i'm waiting for my 22 birthday, i did a superdrol/Xmass cycle earlier this year just before my 21st and wow were side effects harsh* I ran a log and did a proper PCT took about 4 month's for a full recovery, though i don't think i ran nolva long enough.

Live and Learn

Will be keeping a log, for others to keep tabs on- WITH BLOOD WORK!

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
In about 4 months i'll be running a 4 week Mass Tabs/Mega ZOL log running both at the same time, i'm waiting for my 22 birthday, i did a superdrol/Xmass cycle earlier this year just before my 21st and wow were side effects harsh* I ran a log and did a proper post cycle therapy took about 4 month's for a full recovery, though i don't think i ran nolva long enough.

Live and Learn

Will be keeping a log, for others to keep tabs on- WITH BLOOD WORK!
Has it been 4 months yet? Lets go!! :icon_lol:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow it took 4 months for you to recover?
I recovered pretty well in about a month and a half.

Maybe it was the Activate/ATD/Maca/Fenugreek/Nolva/Clomid/Anagen/Powerfull/Cissus that helped me. I dunno.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Me and my friend will be running 15 days each of mass tabs,I am running it on the backend of a trn m1,4 add 15 cycle so my total cycle will be four weeks long with 15 days on mass tabs ,today was my first dose.My friend being the crazy one is running 10 mgs SD along with the mass tabs .Will keep you guys updated.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and my friend will be running 15 days each of mass tabs,I am running it on the backend of a trn m1,4 add 15 cycle so my total cycle will be four weeks long with 15 days on mass tabs ,today was my first dose.My friend being the crazy one is running 10 mgs superdrol along with the mass tabs .Will keep you guys updated.
awesome.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Me and my friend will be running 15 days each of mass tabs,I am running it on the backend of a trn m1,4 add 15 cycle so my total cycle will be four weeks long with 15 days on mass tabs ,today was my first dose.My friend being the crazy one is running 10 mgs superdrol along with the mass tabs .Will keep you guys updated.
nice keep us updated! Why is your friend taking SD w/ it?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice keep us updated! Why is your friend taking superdrol w/ it?
He's the type that just likes to take things one step farther than needed,but I will also keep you guys updated on his progress just to see how Mass Tabs combine with SD.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to run a Mass Tabs 15 Day cycle as well.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok heres day 2... definetly increases in endurance, and strength. Insane pumps. No sides yet, blood pressure has remained normal. My friend who is taking the mass tab with 10mgs. of SD has gotten similar results, no increase in blood pressure (yet)... No water retention to speak of. My friend feels that this is drier then M1T ( He did a 6 week cycle of M1T that ended at 60mgs!!!).. He feels that the pumps are less pronounced then when he did his first cycle of SD at 30mgs..

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
This should take at least 4-5 days to fully kick in

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methyl-stenbolone...dont know why i never thought of it. i expect it to resemble M1T in most ways, only difference being the 2-methyl addition which obviously has some potential for increased anabolsim...but you never know with these new steroids. i would probably give 2:1 odds that this product will promote a LOT of hypertrophy. as for sides, i have no idea besides expecting it to absolutely MURDER HDL.

i dont believe this chemical is in vida. anyone have it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
besides the stenbolone this product is packed with natural test enhancers and free test enhancers. Im not sure if that will slow shutdown down or if it wouldnt.? well ill be looking forward to feedback.(alot of it b4 i try)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
besides the stenbolone this product is packed with natural test enhancers and free test enhancers. Im not sure if that will slow shutdown down or if it wouldnt.? well ill be looking forward to feedback.(alot of it b4 i try)
@ 47mg of that other "stuff", i dont think so...methyl-stenbolone is probably gonna bind well to the AR, and nothing really gets in the way of that...

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the wait guys but i wanted to wait make sure they had kicked in.This compound definetly feels highly androgenic,my libido is way up,I am a lot drier at a heavier weight(I cheated and had some mexican food this weekend,and usually hold tons of water,but i am actually drier and harder)Strength is going up on a very consistent basis,endurance is extremely high( I feel like i can go and go on forever)Blood pressure is running a little higher than usuall even though i am taking hawthorn and all the regular ancilleries.No back pumps so far,but I am taking in 5 grams of taurine a day.Breaking out quite a bit.So far this seems to be a well tolerated compound as I am usually very sensitive to any thing,the highest i went on SD was 20 mgs and the sides were more apparent with that then with the mass tabs so far.I did not try M1T when it was out but my friend that is running these with me did and he says the strength gains are greater with M1T but also way more sides.Well i'll keep you guys updated,feel free to ask any questions I will try to answer them if I can.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any weight gain?
Tommorrow will be more of an accurate time to weigh myself due to the fact that I did eat mexican food saturday,and even though I appear tighter,and seem dry I will probably still drop some water by then.But on scale I have put on 5 lbs,but again some of that is probably water so tommorrow will be more telling.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tommorrow will be more of an accurate time to weigh myself due to the fact that I did eat mexican food saturday,and even though I appear tighter,and seem dry I will probably still drop some water by then.But on scale I have put on 5 lbs,but again some of that is probably water so tommorrow will be more telling.
if you dont mind me asking, what is your anabolic history, age, height, weight and body type?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you dont mind me asking, what is your anabolic history, age, height, weight and body type?
No Problem,I am 25 my current weight is 233 5'7'' at about 17-18% bf,i used to compete in BB but now mainly go for power.I have cycled real anabolics such as Test E,Reforvit(injectable d-bol)EQ,Deca.And of the current designers I have done SD,PP ,Halo,Trn,Tst,M14add.I never tried M1T though.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys get a chance to look at the box? there's no expiration as far as I can see...Whoohoo they'll last forever! Lol!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you guys get a chance to look at the box? there's no expiration as far as I can see...Whoohoo they'll last forever! Lol!
:icon_lol: Weighed in today dropped the water weight,visably leaner,weight was 231 so i have gained three ponds in 6 days.And I just want you guys to know i usually dont put to much weight on with ''designers'' I only put on 7-8 pounds on a 3 week cycle of SD and some of that was water,so to already gain 3 pounds and be visible harder is good for me.:bb:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Interesting i'm interested in trying this stuff out and possibly Mega-trn, still haven't tried superdrol yet though.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting i'm interested in trying this stuff out and possibly Mega-trn, still haven't tried superdrol yet though.
Yeah I love trn,the hardness and strength gains I get from it are amazing,strength gains from that stack would be scary.:run:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have some on the way. not sure how i am going to incorporate it though. might be awhile. i get the feeling the price will go up when reviews start to come in.

5'7" and 233 is LARGE. got pics?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How much TRN did you use and have you used Trenbolone before? I have i'm just wondering how they compare. I'd wanna use a nice high dose like 10mg of Mega-trn

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have some on the way. not sure how i am going to incorporate it though. might be awhile. i get the feeling the price will go up when reviews start to come in.

I have pics but I have to figure out how to work my scanner first,but I will try to post as soon as I get it going.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much TRN did you use and have you used Trenbolone before? I have i'm just wondering how they compare. I'd wanna use a nice high dose like 10mg of Mega-trn
I used 6 mgs but have never used real tren before,I would'nt start that high BP was a small issue for me on 6 mgs but my friend went up to 10 mgs and made insane strength gains.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd be using AI's cycle support 2 weeks before then all the way through.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established

I agree 5'7" at 233 is very large...

I used up to 4 mg TRN and that was enough for me...I could literally feel my blood pressure rise while I was on it. You may want to start at 4mg and assess tolerance first...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i second the TRN strength gains. I thought it must be very androgenic, it gave me some insane workouts for the 10 days i used it at the tail end of my PP cycle. I started to feel crappy so i stopped. I would not use it that way again. I think its best at the start of a cycle much like how people talk about tren.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the Mass Tab cycle?
Sorry I haven't updated you guys but I have been swamped by school.Ok,here's the latest,lethargy has started to set in,definetly not as bad as SD or even PP but can still feel it,I now weigh 233 so that is a 5 pound gain in 10 days,I am definetly harder and can tell this is one of the most androgenic compounds of the new ''designers''My strength has gone up very quickly and steadily. IMO this compound has a good sides to gains ratio, at least to something compared to say SD.Will keep you guys updated.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Cool...looking forward to it. Did you say you experienced any SD type sides such as back pumps, shin pumps, etc? Sorry I'm too lazy to re-read the thread. :p

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't updated you guys but I have been swamped by school.Ok,here's the latest,lethargy has started to set in,definetly not as bad as superdrol or even PP but can still feel it,I now weigh 233 so that is a 5 pound gain in 10 days,I am definetly harder and can tell this is one of the most androgenic compounds of the new ''designers''My strength has gone up very quickly and steadily. IMO this compound has a good sides to gains ratio, at least to something compared to say SD.Will keep you guys updated.
what makes you think it's so androgenic? acne? aggression? itchy head? strength gains thru the roof? what?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool...looking forward to it. Did you say you experienced any superdrol type sides such as back pumps, shin pumps, etc? Sorry I'm too lazy to re-read the thread. :p
SD even at 20 mgs just made me feel ill, i was constantly nauseous,my blood pressure was always really high,and yes I did experience the dreaded back pumps.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what makes you think it's so androgenic? acne? aggression? itchy head? strength gains thru the roof? what?
I am breaking out alot compared to any other compound, My head is definetly itchy, and also I am alot harder and more vascular than a more anabolic without as high an androgenic component.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4