Clomid as a standalone (to boost HPTA/libido)

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
My libido seems to have been down for quite some time now. Basically I got pretty sick for about 2 weeks about a year and a half ago and have problems with sex drive and erection strength since then. Z-Force (basically zma + tribulus) seems to help at times but when Im off of it it my libido goes back down a bit. I went to the doc and told him and all he did was check the size of my testis and said he thinks Im ok

SO......I just want to give my HPTA a little boost and hopefully be back to normal after that

1. Would Clomid help at all?

2. Is there any harm in trying it out?

3. Would HGC or w/e be better for this?

Thanks a ton guys

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in this as well, im thinking of running a clomid and long jack stack in the near future, also activate would be a good addition IMO.

animalXXX

Awards
My libido seems to have been down for quite some time now. Basically I got pretty sick for about 2 weeks about a year and a half ago and have problems with sex drive and erection strength since then. I went to the doc and told him and all he did was check the size of my testis and said he thinks Im ok
well since your problem goes back so long i think you should go see another doctor. Get your full bloodwork done. For stimulating your HPTA i think toremifene might be a better choice than clomid. However bro i really think you need to see a doctor. Good luck with it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
you could try some yohimbe/yohimbine. It will help increase blood flow.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Clomid ONLY Cycle

I've heard in certain countries in South American like Brazil that Clomid *only* cycles are done.

What are the potential benefits of this?
I'm curious and interested. My HPTA is probably not where it should be and Clomid seems about as safe of a choice as there is. I know there are side effects, but what would be the benefits vs. risks of long term use?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This happened from sickness? have you ever cycled?

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
never done a cycle

i was on spring break and drank pretty much every day and night for a week straight...after that i was pretty sick for a week or two

after that i had a low libido and erection would only get about 80% hard if that

went on like that for a long time, finally tried out z-force and it helps, but only while im on

nothing to do with an std or anything as i didnt have sex w anyone on sb (my smart doctor called that card ;))

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
well alcohol esp beer can cause estrogen production, stay away from caffeine and soy too.

gten79

Awards
A cycle of both HCG and Clomid will surely get your HPTA back on track. You would utilize both by taking 120 units of HCG each day sub q for 3 weeks.

You would use clomid for 50 mgs a day for the first 3 weeks.

Followed by 25mgs a day for the next 2 weeks.

Your last week would consist of 12.5 mgs of clomid each day.

Thats a total of 6 weeks. This is will help you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rr/activate/powerfull? or am i way off? wouldnt that help more?

Shock133

Awards
A cycle of both HCG and Clomid will surely get your HPTA back on track. You would utilize both by taking 120 units of HCG each day sub q for 3 weeks.

You would use clomid for 50 mgs a day for the first 3 weeks.

Followed by 25mgs a day for the next 2 weeks.

Your last week would consist of 12.5 mgs of clomid each day.

Thats a total of 6 weeks. This is will help you.
I agree with this protocol but I agree more with the idea of you seeing a doc to get bloodwork done. It's better to figure out the problem than to throw drugs at it not knowing the root cause.

Clomid has always given my libido a huge boost by the way. I actually take it before "special" weekends for a little something extra:)

Also, it is a good suggestion, like said above, to try Activate or possibly Fenotest. Both of those products gave me huge increases in libido.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally only like serms for PCT.

.25 mg a day of anastrozole really gets me going, almost to the point of it being too ridiculous. I dont like the estrogen rebound from serms, i always use AI's more long term.

chlomid and toremifene will give you peter north sized loads though, very amusing at times if you get an unsuspecting partner

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this protocol but I agree more with the idea of you seeing a doc to get bloodwork done. It's better to figure out the problem than to throw drugs at it not knowing the root cause.
Bloodwork is a must here. Also be sure they test liver and renal function, just to make sure you didn't do any kind of damage during that Spring Break. I am assuming that you are "young" so if your total test comes back on the low side of the normal range (say 300 ng/dL), don't let the doc tell you that's "normal."

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
21 years young

im gonna mess around w some diff stuff @ diff times before I go with either clomid or to the doc again

-fenugreek right now
-maybe rebound reloaded soon
-i have activate that i need to test out

I dont wanna go to the doc about it really cuz im still on parents insurance and i dont want them getting a doc script saying some of my symtoms were low sex drive and semi hard erection (embarrassing ;))

the weird thing is that it almost likes cycles, like ill be almost back to normal for a few weeks then back to low libido for about a month then cycle over and over

im thinking saponins help short term but dont give the hpta a big enough "boost".....maybe an ai will work.....if not clomid will prolly be my route later

Shock133

Awards
21 years young

im gonna mess around w some diff stuff @ diff times before I go with either clomid or to the doc again

-fenugreek right now
-maybe rebound reloaded soon
-i have activate that i need to test out

I dont wanna go to the doc about it really cuz im still on parents insurance and i dont want them getting a doc script saying some of my symtoms were low sex drive and semi hard erection (embarrassing ;))

the weird thing is that it almost likes cycles, like ill be almost back to normal for a few weeks then back to low libido for about a month then cycle over and over

im thinking saponins help short term but dont give the hpta a big enough "boost".....maybe an ai will work.....if not clomid will prolly be my route later
That's fine to try those things you mentioned but you need to get over the embarassment of telling your parents or doctor certain things. Things happen to people of all ages. There's nothing to be embarassed about. I still strongly urge you to see a doc and get bloodwork done. After it's all done and back to normal you'll be so glad you did.

animalXXX

Awards
That's fine to try those things you mentioned but you need to get over the embarassment of telling your parents or doctor certain things. Things happen to people of all ages. There's nothing to be embarassed about. I still strongly urge you to see a doc and get bloodwork done. After it's all done and back to normal you'll be so glad you did.
i totally agree with that..you said it's been over a year so there might be somthing serious going on .. i'd say get in to a doc ASAP

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dude... go see a doc... Please.

ManBeast

Shock133

Awards
Dude... go see a doc... Please.

ManBeast
I didn't want to say it again also but you've gotten all of the advice you need. Stop screwing around with the drugs and go to the doctor. It's reaching a point of ignorance and stupidity if the only reason is embarassment.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
im not screwing around with any drugs

im just asking some questions to learn more for the future

thanks for helping guys

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok... but have/are you going to a doctor? `Cuz sometimes, there is NOTHING you can (easily) get to fix the problem(s) that could cause this... Don't be like my gramps and ignore something that seems "totally minor", and ends up putting you on dialysis(sp?) for the rest of your life...

ManBeast

ManBeast

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I went to the doc about a year and a half ago and told him i thought my test levels were low and told him the symptoms, he said my nuts felt like they were the right size and felt no reason fore blood tests....he did do some testing for std's and diabetes, but for soem reason wouldnt for hormone levels

Shock133

Awards
I went to the doc about a year and a half ago and told him i thought my test levels were low and told him the symptoms, he said my nuts felt like they were the right size and felt no reason fore blood tests....he did do some testing for std's and diabetes, but for soem reason wouldnt for hormone levels
Did you have this problem back then? Even so, if you feel that there is something wrong with your libido at this young age it is the doctor's duty to figure it out and not just blow you off. If that happens again be more aggressive in your pursuit of a remedy and diagnosis. If that doctor doesn't seem to care then I would go to another one. If your insurance is some sort of PPO then there are probably quite a few providers in a small area around you. Don't stop until you get something like this checked out and taken care of. It could also be other things than low testosterone levels. Many things can contribute to something of this nature.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Preach on Shock133, maybe if enough of us say it, he'll go...

ManBeast

Shock133

Awards
Don't make me get out my bible and start doing flips down the aisle.:dance:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My wife usually lets me know if a nut does not fit in her mouth then I'm recovered. Until then, more rxt.:jaw:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Personally, Yohimbe works for me.

The best yohimbe product I have tried is Higher Power Yohimbe EX..its the extract version not yohimbine.

Anyway, if that didnt work, look into this product by goliath labs called ejaculoid. It does wonders for libido and function...best sexual health product I have ever tried.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
yohimbe is bad on me

im gonna try out 6-oxo and maybe activate w it, if that does nothing to the endo i go