D-blade ???

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So has anyone herd of this? I have herd of using "paper" to hide steroids,.. but I mean this in particular...
Impressions?,.. Would this be active?
Enter Dianabol: The Next Generation … D-BLADE

D-Blade is just like Dianabol, in every way, but lacking the c17-alpha alkylation. But doesn’t this make it unable to survive being orally ingested? Well, yes, and no. If D-blade were taken in pill form, and swallowed, it would be rapidly destroyed by the liver. That’s why scientists at Ziegler Labs have created D-BLADE to be administered in such a way as to avoid the liver entirely. It’s called “Sublingual Administration” and here’s how it works:

Sublingual means 'under the tongue' and refers to a method of administering substances via the mouth in such a way that those substances are completely and rapidly absorbed via the sublingual gland. The sublingual gland is a highly concentrated network of blood vessels under the tongue rather than through the digestive tract and ultimately ending up in the liver. The active ingredient is rapidly absorbed through the buccal mucosa under the tongue, and this allows D-BLADE to have direct access to your bloodstream; providing direct systemic administration of the same active ingredient found in Dianabol, but without the problem of elevating liver enzymes.

This method of administration also reduces the rate at which D-BLADE converts to estrogen, as the aromatase enzyme is produced in the liver, and by avoiding primary interaction with it, some conversion to estrogen can be avoided.

So D-BLADE will give you all of the positive effects of Dianabol, without the elevations in liver enzymes. This means D-Blade will produce an increase in nitrogen retention (thus promoting muscle growth), an decrease in cortisol production (*a major deterrent to muscle growth), an increase in circulating levels of the highly anabolic growth factor “IGF-1” and an increase in red blood cell count, which will aid in bringing more highly oxygenated blood to your muscles. All of this adds up to make D-BLADE just as anabolic as Dianabol, but with far less side effects.
In the end, Dianabol- the anabolic compound developed for athletes by athletes, has finally stepped into the next century- while keeping all of its original anabolic properties, but retaining none of its drawbacks. Dr. Ziegler would be proud.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sound like the same as paper products just with a very good write up. Sh1t, Im sold.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was really this part that has me wondering about wether or not this would be worth it
"but lacking the c17-alpha alkylation"

So do you think someone would be out there selling this? I mean,.. I know AX had their unmethyl winny with Prostanz..

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
It was really this part that has me wondering about wether or not this would be worth it
"but lacking the c17-alpha alkylation"

So do you think someone would be out there selling this? I mean,.. I know AX had their unmethyl winny with Prostanz..
Its already being sold... $98 :jaw:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol-
Well,. So would this product NOT be a methyl?
Wasnt there a prohormone that was an Unmethyl of Dbol that just didnt do so hot?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My guess is they are using a special sugar to help the legal 1,4 diol that is legal be absorbed like the old Pinnicle Poppers.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My guess is they are using a special sugar to help the legal 1,4 diol that is legal be absorbed like the old Pinnicle Poppers.
that is my guess too...1,4ad in a cyclodextrin.

calling it "just like dbol in every way except not 17a alylated" is an outright lie, however. unmethylated dbol is boldenone, a 100% illegal steroid.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that is my guess too...1,4ad in a cyclodextrin.

calling it "just like dbol in every way except not 17a alylated" is an outright lie, however. unmethylated dbol is boldenone, a 100% illegal steroid.
Can you please elaborate? Both on why it is an outright lie,.. and the legality of boldenone?:run:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol is actually metylated c17aa boldenone. So saying it is not metylated would say that it is boldenone. The illegal part has nothing to do with it, it is illegal but they are selling it under another identity, a disguise if you will. Thats if it is boldenone...I got that email too and saw it. What a waste!!!!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dbol is actually metylated c17aa boldenone. So saying it is not metylated would say that it is boldenone. The illegal part has nothing to do with it, it is illegal but they are selling it under another identity, a disguise if you will. Thats if it is boldenone...I got that email too and saw it. What a waste!!!!
So basicly,.. its methylated boldenone in the end?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That write up doesn't make sense if you understand what DBol is...Motiv8ter probably hit this dead on.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is also interesting to note that methandrostenolone is structurally identical to boldenone (EQ), except that it contains the added c17 alpha alkyl group discussed above. This fact makes clear the impact of altering a steroid in such a way, as these two compounds appear to act very differently in the body. The main dissimilarity seems to lie in the tendency for estrogenic side effects, which seems to be much more pronounced with Dianabol. Equipoise is known to be quite mild in this way, and users therefore commonly take this drug without any need of an anti-estrogen. Dianabol is much more estrogenic not because it is more easily aromatized, as in fact the 17 alpha methyl group and c1-2 double bond both slow the process of aromatization. The problem is that methandrostenolone converts to l7alpha methylestradiol, a more biologically active form of estrogen than regular estradiol. But Dianabol also appears to be much more potent in terms of muscle mass compared to boldenone, supporting the notion that estrogen does play an important role in anabolism. In fact boldenone and methandrostenolone differ so much in their potencies as anabolics that the two are rarely though of as related. As a result, the use of Dianabol is typically restricted to bulking phases of training while Equipoise is considered an excellent cutting or lean-mass building steroid.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
So has anyone herd of this? I have herd of using "paper" to hide steroids,.. but I mean this in particular...

D-Blade is just like Dianabol, in every way, but lacking the c17-alpha alkylation. But doesn’t this make it unable to survive being orally ingested? Well, yes, and no. If D-blade were taken in pill form, and swallowed, it would be rapidly destroyed by the liver. That’s why scientists at Ziegler Labs have created D-BLADE to be administered in such a way as to avoid the liver entirely. It’s called “Sublingual Administration” and here’s how it works:

Sublingual means 'under the tongue' and refers to a method of administering substances via the mouth in such a way that those substances are completely and rapidly absorbed via the sublingual gland. The sublingual gland is a highly concentrated network of blood vessels under the tongue rather than through the digestive tract and ultimately ending up in the liver. The active ingredient is rapidly absorbed through the buccal mucosa under the tongue, and this allows D-BLADE to have direct access to your bloodstream; providing direct systemic administration of the same active ingredient found in Dianabol, but without the problem of elevating liver enzymes.

This method of administration also reduces the rate at which D-BLADE converts to estrogen, as the aromatase enzyme is produced in the liver, and by avoiding primary interaction with it, some conversion to estrogen can be avoided.

So D-BLADE will give you all of the positive effects of Dianabol, without the elevations in liver enzymes. This means D-Blade will produce an increase in nitrogen retention (thus promoting muscle growth), an decrease in cortisol production (*a major deterrent to muscle growth), an increase in circulating levels of the highly anabolic growth factor “IGF-1” and an increase in red blood cell count, which will aid in bringing more highly oxygenated blood to your muscles. All of this adds up to make D-BLADE just as anabolic as Dianabol, but with far less side effects.
In the end, Dianabol- the anabolic compound developed for athletes by athletes, has finally stepped into the next century- while keeping all of its original anabolic properties, but retaining none of its drawbacks. Dr. Ziegler would be proud.

Do not believe the hype. I had good results with sublinguials back in the day, but I was fresch and new to androgens. With constant dosing results that were on pat to 1, 4 diol could probably be made. I liked 4-ad in sub lingiual--- a lot. I certainly felt something from it. I once took 4 ad poppers before having drunk sex, I killed that poor girl. Yeah, they rocked! The addition of 1-test to poppers later hurt that part of the mojo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[/B]

Do not believe the hype. I had good results with sublinguials back in the day, but I was fresch and new to androgens. With constant dosing results that were on pat to 1, 4 diol could probably be made. I liked 4-ad in sub lingiual--- a lot. I certainly felt something from it. I once took 4 ad poppers before having drunk sex, I killed that poor girl. Yeah, they rocked! The addition of 1-test to poppers later hurt that part of the mojo.
damn thats ole' skool! Youve been around the block :fart: :gas:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

I think we should rename this product "Dees Nutz". Loaded in protein bitcches.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll second what Glen said and say it a different way - don't WASTE your money.
This stuff is nothing but sh*t.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright,.. Thanks guys!
I was thinking of picking up some M1,4ADD to throw in the stash,... and then this whole thing popped in my inbox.... Kinda a strange coincidence,..
or was it...:blink:

Just wanted to spend my green most effeciently!

lol- who was it that said I looked like I needed some points???:icon_lol:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright,.. Thanks guys!
I was thinking of picking up some M1,4ADD to throw in the stash,... and then this whole thing popped in my inbox.... Kinda a strange coincidence,..
or was it...:blink:

Just wanted to spend my green most effeciently!

lol- who was it that said I looked like I needed some points???:icon_lol:

;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was also interested in picking up some M14add but im gonna get the real thing soon. Im really interested in 1,4Bold but its pricey to get a good dose of it, but thats off topic.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Piston,
NOT worth it. You need WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much of 1,4 to be even remotely economic.

I know we like playing with new and exotic chemicals - but this just isn't advisable. The doses are just too high without the bulk powder that was available (but isn't now from what I can tell).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just interested in finding the effects of boldenone soon. Because my rat will be injecting and kinda wants to gauge reaction sooner than injects will allow.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wont buy it tho. I am interested in finigenx coumpound that is in pill form instead of that green liquid. ever heard of it?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting off topic, but I believe Trenadrol or Tren-X.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think its tren x.

Trenadrol is MegaTRN.

Sorry off topic but for the topic, dblade isnt worth time or money. Unless someone tries it for sh1ts and giggles and can say otherwise.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think its tren x.

Trenadrol is MegaTRN.

Sorry off topic but for the topic, dblade isnt worth time or money. Unless someone tries it for sh1ts and giggles and can say otherwise.
The active ingredient in Tren-X is Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
and Trenadrol is supposed to be 3mg of 17b-methoxy-trienbolone...sorry about that.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Piston,
You might consider a dermal run of bold to see reactions to it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Bringin' this back from the dead. So via another board somehow I got in touch with a rep from this company. In the mail today, shipped all the way from austrailia i got free samples of all their blade products which include d-blade, s-blade, m-blade, and p-blade i believe was the last one. I've never used any steroids or ph's, but am considering trying this. I've been working out for just about 3 years and i'm 26. Has anyone actually heard any reviews of this product or even want to guinea pig one of these blade products. got 400 blades total....

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Did a google and really couldn't find much as far as reviews on it. Many people say its a scam and junk, but then why would a company send samples out to this magnitude and all the way from austrailia to boot. If it is totally junk it would just come back to bite them in the ass. If this is legit to some degree, what kind of pct would be recommended?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
No one? Hmmm, I just am confused as to why a company would send out samples of a bunk product which should produce remarkable gains if its legit. But again, being as i've never used a ph or steroid before i'm a bit skeptical to give it a try.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Joebo, I thought the Aussies were really strict about steroids. I thought that was the reason why Viraloid was such a "Great" product because it did not violate any of their steroid laws. Of course I do not know what the laws actually are so it may fit. Looks like those listerine breath strips. Tell us if it works. I am glad it was free.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't know what i'm gonna end up doing with it. It'll prob just collect dust for quite some time. Not sure if any reliable logs or reviews will come out about it, so it prob will just sit.

cgcrz8

Awards
Guys, so check this out. I've seen posts on other boards of people getting samples and logging on boards. Well, I e-mailed them about that and they are sending me a sample cycle to log here. Would you guys be interested in me being the guinney pig? Trust me, I'm just as curious and skeptical as you guys are and it will take some convincing. I'm not going to overhype the product or do anything like. I'll just take it by directions and see what it does via lifts measurements etc and be as objective as possible. Very doubtful, but we will see for the sake of AM members.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Guys, so check this out. I've seen posts on other boards of people getting samples and logging on boards. Well, I e-mailed them about that and they are sending me a sample cycle to log here. Would you guys be interested in me being the guinney pig? Trust me, I'm just as curious and skeptical as you guys are and it will take some convincing. I'm not going to overhype the product or do anything like. I'll just take it by directions and see what it does via lifts measurements etc and be as objective as possible. Very doubtful, but we will see for the sake of AM members.
I would much rather see someone with a high post count whose been on the board a long time do this. Honestly this is just the kind of post i've seen happen on other boards. I will find it hard to believe the results unless its from a seasoned board vet.:bb2:

cgcrz8

Awards
no problem, well i know you guys will hate it, sorry for that. I know I don't have a high post count. thats fine. The only way I got it for free was to tell them I would post here, so i will keep my word. There is no way I was going to even pay for the stuff. I know i'll probably be flamed for this so sorry for making you guys mad. This definitely was not my intention.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
no problem, well i know you guys will hate it, sorry for that. I know I don't have a high post count. thats fine. The only way I got it for free was to tell them I would post here, so i will keep my word. There is no way I was going to even pay for the stuff. I know i'll probably be flamed for this so sorry for making you guys mad. This definitely was not my intention.
Post up pics, before, during, and after and it will make it more believeable.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Never saw a log?? Still got like 5 packs of this chit laying around and don't want to guniea pig it!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Never saw a log?? Still got like 5 packs of this chit laying around and don't want to guniea pig it!

cgcrz8

Awards
Yeah, I know what you mean. I got my sample pack and I also don't want to guiny pig either. First, I still need to lose some fat (gained some during some classes) and then i'll probably start it. But really, I can't find anything/logs on it probably because it's ridiculously expensive.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Did any of you guys end up doing this stuff?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
It is also interesting to note that methandrostenolone is structurally identical to boldenone (EQ), except that it contains the added c17 alpha alkyl group discussed above. This fact makes clear the impact of altering a steroid in such a way, as these two compounds appear to act very differently in the body. The main dissimilarity seems to lie in the tendency for estrogenic side effects, which seems to be much more pronounced with Dianabol. Equipoise is known to be quite mild in this way, and users therefore commonly take this drug without any need of an anti-estrogen. Dianabol is much more estrogenic not because it is more easily aromatized, as in fact the 17 alpha methyl group and c1-2 double bond both slow the process of aromatization. The problem is that methandrostenolone converts to l7alpha methylestradiol, a more biologically active form of estrogen than regular estradiol. But Dianabol also appears to be much more potent in terms of muscle mass compared to boldenone, supporting the notion that estrogen does play an important role in anabolism. In fact boldenone and methandrostenolone differ so much in their potencies as anabolics that the two are rarely though of as related. As a result, the use of Dianabol is typically restricted to bulking phases of training while Equipoise is considered an excellent cutting or lean-mass building steroid.

Great post! yeah M1,4ADD is a Dianabol precursor. Works well, ran it (ironically enough) with 1,4AD which is a Boldenone precursor. Great cycle.
Frankly, I don't trust this unmethylated Dianabol thing. To me that screams either fake or its not Dbol at all but Boldenone. Of course that wouldn't be all bad...