F*** orals--time to jump to the darkside

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    PP START with 500mg and see how your makin out considering your 210lbs i think 500mg could be fine for you but if you want/need to do 750mg.
    why do you suggest me run less than what you suggested to matt? I weigh more and have more cycles under my belt. I would think the advice would be the same. Ill have to think about it because thats not the only thing i will be shooting.. How would i know if 500mg is not enough if it takes 4-5 weeks to kick? WOuld i just have to wait for week 5 or so to see results and then bump from there?

2. Matt and anyone else reading GO GOLD! lol. Im actually trying to time my cycle right so that by July or so, i can look big and lean. 4 months on, 1.5 PCT, and a week somewhere where i need to go vacation to mainland and visit my son(no needles or cycle) so Im in a dilema when i should start. I will log it for sure tho'
    •   

3. Guys, I am preparing to buy the needles and as I understand, I should get 23G to inject and 20g to fill the syringe.

I was going to buy this deal:
    25 count of your choice (3 CC) Terumo syringe with needle.
    25 count of your choice of Terumo needle only.
    1 pack alcohol wipes.

So should I get the 20G with syringe and 23G needle only? That way, I can fill it with the 20g, then switch the needle and inject??

4. yeah thats what i would do. how many weeks do you plan on injecting? I suggest you have extra of everything. you going with 1inch?

5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    yeah thats what i would do. how many weeks do you plan on injecting? I suggest you have extra of everything. you going with 1inch?
    12 weeks so I was planning on getting 50 needles of both gauges.

I was thinking 1.5 inch just to be safe...what do you think??

The majority of my injections will likely be in my quads/glutes (Im a noob).

by the way, thanks for the quick replies piston!

6. Im going with 1inchers i think that should be enough. I mean i dont want to hit bone and i dont want all that extra needle sticking out, just less stable and chance of bending IMO. I kinda measured and i think and hope 1" pins will do my glutes. I was also going to go with glutes, quads but i want to hit delts also so im not sure if 1" can hit delts. I might just buy some 25g 5/8" or 1" and 23g 1" or 1 1/2" pins for shooting but I dont know which to buy.

No prob, Btw keep studying there is always more to learn.

7. 1" work on my glutes just fine but I prefer the 1.5's there if I have em as you get deeper into the muscle. I don't like the 1.5's anywhere else, 1" for quads, delts, bi's, ventros etc. I like the 20ga for drawing and 25ga for injecting. You may need to warm the oil a bit to help the flow through a 25 depending on the gear. FWIW
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

8. Thats what i was going to go with originally for the same reasons. (1" 25g pin, 20g draw) I figure 1" can hit the muscle anywhere on the body and just needed some reassurance on the gauge. so 1" is alright in the delts? thanks bp.
  9. Exclamation

I did 500 mgs test e for my first and did just fine, 800 mgs second. This time I'll be throwing some EQ into the mix, something in the 600 mg range. Warm the oil and above all else CLEAN THE INJECTION SITE !!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    1" work on my glutes just fine but I prefer the 1.5's there if I have em as you get deeper into the muscle. I don't like the 1.5's anywhere else, 1" for quads, delts, bi's, ventros etc. I like the 20ga for drawing and 25ga for injecting. You may need to warm the oil a bit to help the flow through a 25 depending on the gear. FWIW
    Very good info. Perhaps I will just go with the 1" then. I plan to alternate between glutes and quads and alternate sides.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    Very good info. Perhaps I will just go with the 1" then. I plan to alternate between glutes and hams and alternate sides.
    DONT inject Hams!!! I have heard that that is a terrible idea. Maybe you mean Quads. I hope you know what youre doing because wasnt your recent Superdrol cycle your first ever?

12. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    DONT inject Hams!!! I have heard that that is a terrible idea. Maybe you mean Quads. I hope you know what youre doing because wasnt your recent Superdrol cycle your first ever?
    I meant to say quads...my bad

I'm wondering if 1" will be enough for my glutes though...I have quite a bit of meat there and Id like to get deep into the muscle.

Any other recommendations?

Similar Forum Threads

1. finishing ec stack. Ok to jump to forged burner?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. brywal312 goes to the darkside
    By brywal312 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:30 AM
  3. Very Limited Time Is Left To Take Advantage Of The Savings!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 10:31 PM
  4. Time to get to the good stuff
    By axekick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 12:15 PM
  5. What is the right time of day to take SD
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 11:31 PM