nor-aderm?

1. Unhappy nor-aderm?

trying to find out if tis cheaper to make my own trans or buy nor-aderm I cant find a post that mentions how much actual prohormone is in it?

and possibly how much mg per sqiurt I can do the math myself cheers

2. Originally posted by bren45t6
    I cant find a post that mentions how much actual prohormone is in it?

how much actual prohormone is in what, Nor-Aderm? don't waste your time, homebrew is cheaper... hence, the reason for this site my friend keep readin', plenty of info.

3. is there anyone or anywhere I can get hold of 16oz of ready made transdermal liquid I am in the uk and the ingredients are rarer than rocking horse sh*t I know BDC do a cheap one but they dont do international anyone help
    •   

4. Originally posted by bren45t6
    is there anyone or anywhere I can get hold of 16oz of ready made transdermal liquid I am in the uk and the ingredients are rarer than rocking horse sh*t I know BDC do a cheap one but they dont do international anyone help
    Avant Labs has just lowered their price on their gels and Mike will ship it to you, try 1fast400, e-mail him about it if it isn't listed.

5. I think he was wondering how much 19-nor is in a bottle of nor-aderm to make his own? I'm not sure though.....

6. yes how much Nor-diol in noraderm anyone know?

as it recommends putting alot on so does this mean if replicating it will I need a weak sollution? ie less prohormone to trans!!

7. oh BTW for international orders go to http://www.Powernutrition.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-ad cypionate and 19-nor cypionate
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 12:49 AM
  2. Nor-ADerm vs. Nor-Andro Spray (+ nordiol advice)
    By jeepthang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 08:01 AM
  3. ? about 19-nor-5-diol
    By Sir Foxx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 10:50 PM
  4. effects of 19-nor
    By q-tip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 07:24 PM
  5. 19-nor and 4-ad ?