Gyno Question

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I am nearly done with my last week of PCT for a promag cycle. I only ran the cycle for 3 weeks so for PCT I just decided to use an AI (6oxo and Novadex XT) because I did not think nolva would be that necessary. On my last few days of the cycle my nipples became quite sore but I allowed myself to finish the cycle with a low dose of 60x0 and ran 60x0 with novadex xt through out PCT. For the first few days I used the Nolvadex alone but the soreness in my nipples was not going away so I decided to stop the novadex and throw in the 60x0. Within the first few days of the 60x0 the soreness started going away and it has almost gone away completely but I still have very little tenderness in both nipples. I have only been using 4 caps of the 60x0 a day but am going to bump to the full recommended dose. Do any of you recommend anything to get rid of this if the fuller dose of 60x0 does not elminate the gyno? I lost my source to any nolva so if someone could PM me a source it would be greatly appreciated.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
First of all, Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) is available but you just have to read and research. Asking for sources isn't allowed but if you look hard enough you can find it yourself. So don't ask for a source again, just look around and pay attention to the bold type.

Second, you shouldn't have done steroids without having a SERM on hand. Let this be a lesson to people who think 6-oxo or ATD is enough...It's not! Novadex-XT is no substitution for tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex.)

Make sure you taper the 6-oxo so you don't get a rebound. Gradually decrease your dose over the next 2-3 weeks.

If you do happen to get some nolvadex, I would use 40mg until the sensitivity/pain goes away, 20mg for a week after that, and 10mg for a week after that.

Good luck, and I hope this teaches a valuable lesson for anyone who plays with steroids without researching protocols.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
First of all, Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) is available but you just have to read and research. Asking for sources isn't allowed but if you look hard enough you can find it yourself. So don't ask for a source again, just look around and pay attention to the bold type.

Second, you shouldn't have done steroids without having a SERM on hand. Let this be a lesson to people who think 6-oxo or ATD is enough...It's not! Novadex-XT is no substitution for tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex.)

Make sure you taper the 6-oxo so you don't get a rebound. Gradually decrease your dose over the next 2-3 weeks.

If you do happen to get some nolvadex, I would use 40mg until the sensitivity/pain goes away, 20mg for a week after that, and 10mg for a week after that.

Good luck, and I hope this teaches a valuable lesson for anyone who plays with steroids without researching protocols.
:goodpost:

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine told me buy DIM plus for the gyno. He says it works really well. Have any of you heard of this?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine told me buy DIM plus for the gyno. He says it works really well. Have any of you heard of this?
DIM-Plus Estrogen Metabolism Formula promotes healthy estrogen metabolism, Relieves PMS symptoms, Promotes fat loss, supports breast, cervical, uterine and prostate health
• Estrogen Metabolism Formula
• Diinodlylmethane • Cruciferous Patented DIM
• Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism
• Enhanced Absorption with Protectamins Vegetable Blend

Benefits of DIM-plus contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. Unlike other plant nutrients such as soy isoflavones, diindolylmethane has unique hormonal benefits. It supports the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Scientific research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of "good" estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).

The DIM-plus Difference:

Patented Complex: DIM-plus contains BioResponse-DIM and its patented, enhanced bioavailability delivery system for diindolylmethane.
Enhanced Absorption: The bioavailability of DIM-plus is superior to regular diindolymethane and its unstable precursor, indole-3 carbinol (l3C). With DIM-plus you are assured a stabilized dose and consistent benefit from each capsule.
Extra Cruciferous Vegetables: DIM-plus also contains the unique Protectamins cruciferous vegetable blend (spinach, cabbage and concentrated broccoli powders) for added phytonutrients.
Recommended Dose: (Women): Take two capsules daily with food. (Men): Take two capsules twice daily with food.
For Intensive Use: (Women & Men): Take up to double the recommended dose.
It's the first I've heard of it. I'd be wary...
-RR

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Does it seem alright to take? My friend said it got rid of his gyno after a Halodrol cycle beautifully. I am really curious to see what it would do to me. I may go pick some up tonight. Its only around $15 at the vitamin shoppe

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
As strange as this sounds I just got my powerfull in today and have already taken my first 2 caps and my nipples are feeling even better. I heard powerfull could actually irritate existent gyno problems. My nipples are even tighter, not nearly as puffy. I dont know if this is from the powerfull but all I know is that this morning my nips were pretty sore.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Seriously this powerfull is taking care of my gyno for some reason. THe soreness is now nearly non existent after my second dose an hour ago.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll find several good threads on gyno. As I recall, use the search function and look up "lawn darts".

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know there are a million and one threads over gyno, this thread was not intended to be more than a few posts long it just blossomed into more than I anticipated once this powerfull started doing things I never imagine dit to do

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I know there are a million and one threads over gyno, this thread was not intended to be more than a few posts long it just blossomed into more than I anticipated once this powerfull started doing things I never imagine dit to do
Two words: "lawn darts"

It may forever change your life.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I just woke up and my nipples are not nearly as puffy. If I accidentally hit my nipple against something I dont even notice, as of before it was very painful. A little off topic, I had the best sleep and am feeling better than ever this morning, I think powerfull is a miracle drug, I cant get over how happy I am now that my gyno is finally going away.

Instead of starting a thread on it I think I will just ask this now. I have read powerfull doesnt really fully kick in unless you are taking some sort of creatine. Is it ok to take your creatine the same time you take one of the doses of powerfull even though it says to take on an empty stomach?
Thanks for all the help AM, I really appreciate it.

axekick

Awards
Swang, what else are you taking? You never got that Dim-plus did you? I'll have to try some powerfull and see if I have the same results. Good luck with that.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I am taking whey, swole v.3, 6oxo and powerfull. The 6oxo deffinately helped withthe gyno to a certain extent but did not clear it up all the way. I have heard others say powerfull irritated their gyno but it seems to be doing the opposite for me. I have about 2 weeks worth of activate left that I may use with the powerfull but I feel so great on the powerfull I dont want to throw anything else in. If I still have any signs of gyno within the next week I am going to buy the Dim Plus and I will log it. Awhile ago on another cycle I used formadrol by legal gear and my gyno went away within a week. I cant get nolva anymore so I dont know what I will do in the future because I really want to run phera max, x mass, and Superdrol split. But X mass is supposed to be bad in the gyno area.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any suggestions with the creatine?

axekick

Awards
I get confused about this stuff. Yo usay formadrol got reid of your gyno? It came back and now Powerfull seems to be helping right? I'm curious though, what is the original cause of your gyno? Puberty, anabolics? Also, where are you that you can't get nolva? It should be easy to find.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I got gyno from a cycle of promagnon about a month and a half ago. The other case of gyno I got was from a superdrol cycle about 6 months ago, that is when I used the formadrol. I can not find any where over the net to buy the nolva.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
i cant find anything specific on lawn darts besides a guy who created his own machine to rid gyno.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
im not sure man but im pretty fuc*ing p1ssed the battery in my acura died today and I ahve been stuck at my girls house all dayyyy :frustrate:. I would grealty appreciate it if some how I could get your email address though.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I justy bought the DIM Plus. Pretty cheap, 60 ct. for 12.95
I will be taking the recommended dose 2 caps 2 times a day and if I see nothing I will bump to the intensive dose which is 4 caps 2 times a day.
As of now, the gyno is causing barely any pain with slight sensitivity, it is more of an annoyance than anything I am really worrying about.

axekick

Awards
Thats' cool. I'll be interested in knowing how that goes.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really to notice besides I AM starting to nip a bit but I still do have a wee bit of soreness, but its only been the first day so its stil hard to tell.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am currently using DIM Plus ,6oxo, powerfull, and just started taking activate today. Because I also used Novadex Xt at the beginning of post cycle therapy I think I may be having a rebounding effect on my estrogen levels causing me to have gyno for so long. I think I may be using too many estrogen suppressors causing the rebound. Does this make any sense? I am now taking 6oxo only 1 pill 2 times a day. I am taking 5 caps of Dim through out the day. 6 caps of powerfull and will be taking 4 caps of activate. Could all this cause rebound?

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
My Nipple:

The picture is abit blurry and I doubt you are able to see anything but here you are.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I only took one dose of Dim yesterday because I worked for 9 hours then went straight to the Dj Shadow show in Dallas but the nips are doing fine. Barely sore or anything I hardly even notice. This product may actually be worth trying. Ill keep yall updated.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Dim Plus for about a week and a half now. I can say I have seen noticable (positive) effects from it like no soreness from gyno and dissappearance of the lump in my nipples but It did not completely suppress it. I ordered some nolva today which I shouldve done a long time ago and hopfeully it will knock it out fast so I can get going on my next cycle ASAP. In conclusion, Dim Plus is not complete bull **** and did more than I expected but nothing knocks out gyno better than what you know works.

axekick

Awards
That's good to know Swang. I might have to try that stuff.