help a noobie with his first cycle

xtatic

Awards
first some stats:

I'm 21 years old, 5'10'', 150lbs.

My goals:

Gain 10-20lbs on my first cycle.

I've been working out for over a year now. As far as diets, eating right, workouts, etc. i know a lot of. HGH on the other hand im new to.

i FIRMLY believe the key to any type of excersize is your diet. that for me i can handle and during my cycle and post cycle i would be eating somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000+ clean calories.

Now to the questions. First off, im pretty new to this so please do not use abbreviations or key words to certain products or terms. most likely i would have no clue what you are saying, please spell it out.

1. i am thinking of taking Promagnon. (1 tablet first week, 2 every week after).
2. i am planning of taking only Promagnon during my cycle.
3. What would i need to take (product names, what they actually do would help a lot) for my post cycle.
***my health is my #1 priority***

i've read that novla is a good supplement to take but have no clue what it is or what it does. I also read that a liver detoxifier would be needed. so i basically want to know what a good postcycle would be for Promagnon and how to take it.

like i said health is my prime concern so i want to do it right. i would like to take a liver detoxifier if it will help my liver, and anything needed to combat gyno and estrogen.

any help would be appreciated, thank you so much and i look forward to learning rapidly.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
In before the lock.

You can't post about steroids when you are under 21 bruh.

I'd hold off a few years if I were you (and I did - didn't start till I was 25).

Edit - 25 - not 24.

xtatic

Awards
In before the lock.

You can't post about steroids when you are under 21 bruh.

I'd hold off a few years if I were you (and I did - didn't start till I was 25).

Edit - 25 - not 24.

did i post 20 that was a typo im 21, but even then what would be the advantage of waiting to say 25 then right now at 21? like i said im new and trying to learn.

Sendo

Awards
Everything you're asking has been covered a million times. Secondly you haven't been lifting long. What is your current workout routine? What is your current diet?

Chances are if you're 5'10 and you weigh 150lbs that you aren't ready for Anabolics.

PH's and AAS are not magic. They don't work unless you have your diet and training dialed in correctly.

I'm willing to bet you have more to gain by perfecting your diet, workout routine, and exercise form than you would gain if you just started doing an oral cycle right now.

Also the '0' and '1' key aren't really near each other. And if you were using the num pad it's fairly easy to tell if you miskeyed it.

To answer your question about what difference does it matter about age? It's the board rules, that's all there is to it.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Try gaining weight without steroids, if you can't gain at your weight then clearly something is wrong with your diet.

axekick

Awards
With your weight and age I bet doing a max-ot style workout would bring you excellent results without prohormones or steroids. I was very thin and had a hard time gaining until I did that. I have put on nearly 50 pounds with that type of routine in 4 years. Do that first, get your natural results first and use that time of natural gaining to do the proper research to be ready for the juice.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
first some stats:

I'm 21 years old, 5'10'', 150lbs.

My goals:

Gain 10-20lbs on my first cycle.

I've been working out for over a year now. As far as diets, eating right, workouts, etc. i know a lot of. HGH on the other hand im new to.

i FIRMLY believe the key to any type of excersize is your diet. that for me i can handle and during my cycle and post cycle i would be eating somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000+ clean calories.

Now to the questions. First off, im pretty new to this so please do not use abbreviations or key words to certain products or terms. most likely i would have no clue what you are saying, please spell it out.

1. i am thinking of taking Promagnon. (1 tablet first week, 2 every week after).
2. i am planning of taking only Promagnon during my cycle.
3. What would i need to take (product names, what they actually do would help a lot) for my post cycle.
***my health is my #1 priority***

i've read that novla is a good supplement to take but have no clue what it is or what it does. I also read that a liver detoxifier would be needed. so i basically want to know what a good postcycle would be for Promagnon and how to take it.

like i said health is my prime concern so i want to do it right. i would like to take a liver detoxifier if it will help my liver, and anything needed to combat gyno and estrogen.

any help would be appreciated, thank you so much and i look forward to learning rapidly.

Can you posts some pics please?

xtatic

Awards
my diet is fine.

breakfast 8 am
snack 11 am
lunch 1 pm
snack 4 pm
dinner 6 pm
snack 8 pm

only meat i eat are LEAN meats (turkey, chicken, roast beef)
snacks run like non fat yogurt , almonds and nuts, a shake now and then,

only whole grain breads, and cereals

meals are pretty much, Chicken, Samon, other types of fish, lean steak.

etc.

i can go into detail but ill be here all day.

as far as numbers , take a look to the left side of your key board thats called a number pad, you can clearly see how the 1 and the 0 are right next to eachother.

ill get pics up soon.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
go into detail. it doesn't take all day unless you're using one finger to type.

xtatic

Awards
go into detail. it doesn't take all day unless you're using one finger to type.
for example, so far today.

breakfast: 5 eggs (4 egg whites 1 yoke), 3 slices of turkey bacon, 10 oz Natural OJ, 10 oz Low fat milk, 2 slices of Natural Whole Grain Toast,

snack: Danon non fat yogurt, 1 serving of alomnds, Banana

Lunch: Sub- Whole Wheat bread, 4 slices of lean turkey, 4 slices of chicken, 1 slice of cheese- 10 oz of cranberry juice, apple

snack: Danon non fat yogurt, 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter, 10 oz low fat milk

Dinner: 16 oz skinless boneless chicken breast w/ small portion of brown rice, Strawberries, All Natural juice,

Snack: 3 slices of turkey, Protein Shake

thats roughly what id do

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't sound like much food to me, could you give calorie values per meal please?

xtatic

Awards
That doesn't sound like much food to me, could you give calorie values per meal please?
thats not an exact down to the "T" schedule. but im not sure exactly how much it is. it should be at about 4000 give or take. shake alone is close to 1000 cal.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
youre "21"
you weigh 150lbs, i repeat, 150lbs at 5'10
youve been lifting for ONE year

youre jumping into this way too soon. at 150lbs at 5'10, and i dont care how fast your metabolism is, there is vast room for improvement.

your diet is OK, not great. if youve been training for a year and youre still only 150 there must be something not clicking with your workout routine.

Optimally id say dont cycle until youre at 200lbs. 1185-190 at the least. if you are only 150lbs at 5'10, id say youll lose anything you gain anyway, probably because of your diet

xtatic

Awards
youre "21"
you weigh 150lbs, i repeat, 150lbs at 5'10
youve been lifting for ONE year

youre jumping into this way too soon. at 150lbs at 5'10, and i dont care how fast your metabolism is, there is vast room for improvement.

your diet is OK, not great. if youve been training for a year and youre still only 150 there must be something not clicking with your workout routine.

Optimally id say dont cycle until youre at 200lbs. 1185-190 at the least. if you are only 150lbs at 5'10, id say youll lose anything you gain anyway, probably because of your diet

i see thanks for the input. ill probably hold off a while then. can i get some input into how i can gain weight then? because apparently what im doing is wrong.

so what im taking from this is eat ALOT and work out hard???

what would be a good workout regiment to gain weight?? right now i do pretty much 3 sets most excersizes 15,10,5 reps.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's no where near 4-5k calories. hit up fitday.com and record EVERYTHING. For a couple of days and get an idea where your foods are coming from.

2nd, Stay away from anabolics because as said before you need some serious tweaking because this is what I see happening. You're going to gain some mass from the cycle and lose all of it if not more afterwards because of your nutrition and over all knowledge to be lacking(not an insult) and you will return to using AS because you want that feeling back and end up hurting your health.

You're 21 man, plenty!!!! of time. These guys will help you and you can learn about proper training and nutrition and learn to pack on natural long lasting muscle first.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
i see thanks for the input. ill probably hold off a while then. can i get some input into how i can gain weight then? because apparently what im doing is wrong.

so what im taking from this is eat ALOT and work out hard???

what would be a good workout regiment to gain weight?? right now i do pretty much 3 sets most excersizes 15,10,5 reps.
Now those are some good questions. I recommend the training log section. Study Beezlebubs ( bring lotion and old sock), Glenihans (Bring platforms, he is a giant!), and Motiv8erjrs (Had to give it to lil bro).

Exploring those would give you the background to grow much easier. Steriods fix all the problems in your training and diet. But they do not fix poor training and poor diet. They are like a bandaid on a bulletwound. Your diet looks clean, maybe a little too clean. You seem like a person who may need a little junk and a lot more quality.

good luck. For your size I would not recommend anabolics for another couple of years of HARD work.

xtatic

Awards
Now those are some good questions. I recommend the training log section. Study Beezlebubs ( bring lotion and old sock), Glenihans (Bring platforms, he is a giant!), and Motiv8erjrs (Had to give it to lil bro).

Exploring those would give you the background to grow much easier. Steriods fix all the problems in your training and diet. But they do not fix poor training and poor diet. They are like a bandaid on a bulletwound. Your diet looks clean, maybe a little too clean. You seem like a person who may need a little junk and a lot more quality.

good luck. For your size I would not recommend anabolics for another couple of years of HARD work.

Thanks alot guys i really appreciate all your help. what do you mean by "a lot more quality" of diet???

axekick

Awards
Xtatic, you're going to succeed. I read so many post where people come with a question and when they get the answer from people they know, they get all defensive and blow off good info. You, on the other hand, have received good advise and are going to use it. Just keep it simple and heavy and stick to the compound movements like squats, benches and deadlifts and eat big to get big. Good luck to you.

xtatic

Awards
Xtatic, you're going to succeed. I read so many post where people come with a question and when they get the answer from people they know, they get all defensive and blow off good info. You, on the other hand, have received good advise and are going to use it. Just keep it simple and heavy and stick to the compound movements like squats, benches and deadlifts and eat big to get big. Good luck to you.

Thanks a lot i appreciate it. i see steroids as a LAST resort. so if i can find a nother way then you can bet im taking it.

1 reason i think can be hindering me is i really dont workout my legs. i HATE to work out legs. and legs have your biggest muscles so im going to have to man up. also i dont do dead lifts, is that a major problem?? obviously i should incorporate it.

also please check my other thread abut my workout plan and let me know what you guys think and how i can alter it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/52931-seeking-input-my.html#post630868

p.s. i forgot to mention im taking Cell-mass creatine right after my workout. and when i get home i have my protein shake....

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, deadlifts and squats are great for mass building. Start doing them ASAP.

xtatic

Awards
Oh man, deadlifts and squats are great for mass building. Start doing them ASAP.

thats my achilles heel. ha! im not to sure how ot do a proper deadlift, anyone able to point me to maybe a vid of how to do it or explenation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
make bodybuilding your hobbie if it isnt already and be serious about it and you will be amazed at how much you can grow natural. It takes some trial and error but once you get it down you'll know. Keep researching and learning more. Dont think about AAS right now you will just be trying to cheat yourself what you can gain without it. Listen to what everyone has said its all good advice.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
for example, so far today.

breakfast: 5 eggs (4 egg whites 1 yoke), 3 slices of turkey bacon, 10 oz Natural OJ, 10 oz Low fat milk, 2 slices of Natural Whole Grain Toast,

snack: Danon non fat yogurt, 1 serving of alomnds, Banana

Lunch: Sub- Whole Wheat bread, 4 slices of lean turkey, 4 slices of chicken, 1 slice of cheese- 10 oz of cranberry juice, apple

snack: Danon non fat yogurt, 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter, 10 oz low fat milk

Dinner: 16 oz skinless boneless chicken breast w/ small portion of brown rice, Strawberries, All Natural juice,

Snack: 3 slices of turkey, Protein Shake

thats roughly what id do
Whenever I stop growing, I up the calories. I try to keep it clean. It works, sometimes I do, sometimes I do not. But even if I had to eat to chx sandwiches today because of work or etc, I know I get snacks (ALL DAY) and meals 5-6 a day.

YOU MUST train legs. And once you get a base of strength--- GO HEAVY. You are not talking with the chest and biceps club here. My ass splits pants. All of my dress shirts have been resown.

Look for some economical ways to up your k-cals. More eggs, packs of frozen lean meat, instant rice- oats whatever. You are a calorie furnace. Eat like a machine. Good luck.

xtatic

Awards
thanks for all the input guys, i really appreciate it. like i said im goping to put off on the AS for now and just refocus on my workout, i just felt like i didnt know what to do. i physically look a lot bigger then when i started, i am putting up a lot more weight, but on the scale its the same if not a couple pounds heavier. i know that my drop in BF has a lot to do with it too but still. well im going to get to work and well see how it goes.

any input on the creatine/protein im taking???

beelz- thanks for the video. ive done dead lifts for lower back, i would start at 135lbs, and my max was 225lbs. should i do them with normal repetitions say 3 sets or 2-4 reps max and go heavy?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
thats not an exact down to the "T" schedule. but im not sure exactly how much it is. it should be at about 4000 give or take. shake alone is close to 1000 cal.
What kind of shake is that? :) Whole/solid foods are always MUCH better. Just curious, how much did you weight when you 1st started a year ago?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
beelz- thanks for the video. ive done dead lifts for lower back, i would start at 135lbs, and my max was 225lbs. should i do them with normal repetitions say 3 sets or 2-4 reps max and go heavy?
heh heh heh, go heavy. it's fun :D use progressive overload. start out doing 2 sets of 5 reps with a heavy weight and increase each session by 10lbs. 5 reps should be hard but not impossible starting out. after enough increases, your 2nd set will eventually drop to 4 reps or so. when that happens, reduce to one set and keep pressing onward each week by 10lbs increases. when your one set drops to below 3 reps, go for a 1RM the following week. reset your starting point at 75% of your 1RM and begin the program again. this should last you until you get into the 500-600lbs range, then it becomes a little more tricky. but that most likely won't be anytime soon ;)

xtatic

Awards
What kind of shake is that? :) Whole/solid foods are always MUCH better. Just curious, how much did you weight when you 1st started a year ago?
yea i know but i have so much protein left i need to use that. i take muscle milk right now. i was taking Isopure which i liked a lot. when i FIRST started i think i was around 145 give or take.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yea you should really look into your diet and training. You should of gained MUCH more then then 5lbs your 1st year. Beginner gains are usually much higher from what I’ve seen. I remember gaining around 20lbs (waist stayed pretty much the same) my 1st year. And that was with a crappy routine and only slightly higher cals then I had been using. You came to the right place to learn, the knowledge on this forum is better then any "supplement" alone :)

xtatic

Awards
Yea you should really look into your diet and training. You should of gained MUCH more then then 5lbs your 1st year. Beginner gains are usually much higher from what I’ve seen. I remember gaining around 20lbs (waist stayed pretty much the same) my 1st year. And that was with a crappy routine and only slightly higher cals then I had been using. You came to the right place to learn, the knowledge on this forum is better then any "supplement" alone :)

well thats what im here for. im tracking everything in a log in keeping in the workout log section. also im a VERY productive person. im always playing some sport or another. basketball, football, soccer, paintball something. so im going to try to tone it down a little.

but please check out the log and chime in on your opinions. i know the weight is crap but im getting back into it after being out for more then a month.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
well thats what im here for. im tracking everything in a log in keeping in the workout log section. also im a VERY productive person. im always playing some sport or another. basketball, football, soccer, paintball something. so im going to try to tone it down a little.

but please check out the log and chime in on your opinions. i know the weight is crap but im getting back into it after being out for more then a month.
I see that Beelz is helping you out so you wont need me hehe. Dont worry about the weight. Worry about your form and ROM (range of movement). I let some guy at my gym work in with me on Incline BB press thursday and they slaped on some extra weight yet the bar stoped aroud 12 inches away from their chest. I dont say anything when its my turn and go back to bringing it down to just almost touching chest pausing for a sec then bringing it back up. The guy who worked in with me I found out has been working out for 3 years and I had tought he had just started...

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Always good form.

Don't end up with sorry-ass joints at age 26....

xtatic

Awards
yea thats what im going to focus on. i posted my caloric intake on the workout log. was quite the challenge to eat that much during my hecktic schedule.