Best transdermal AS stack for needlephobes?

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
So, if you're a little hesitant to start pinning, but you want some quality gains..... what would you do? Which compounds are best through TD delivery? What has worked for you cats? Disregarding tren for kidney reasons.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been extensively discussed on this board. :gotsearch

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This has been extensively discussed on this board. :gotsearch
true.

there are really only a couple that are really worth doing in this manner: test (and hydroxytest), boldenone, nandrolone, 1-T, 4-ad, nor-diol/dione

please research them and if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
tTest base would be good on its own. I *think* a test/tren (both bases) transdermal could be a lot of fun :D

ManBeast

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
tTest base would be good on its own. I *think* a test/tren (both bases) transdermal could be a lot of fun :D

ManBeast
Read some crazy stuff about that one. I find tren a lil spooky though, :run:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
REALLY glad ya stopped in.
Lets see here , how manny threads are do we have on this?

"site:anabolicminds.com test transdermal" yielded 3,130 alone so tell you to read some more is not really a waste of time at all.

Like said above look into the mainstream steroid bases, test bold and nand. good bets and lots of history behind them.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Tren in a transdermal configuration isn't so bad stacked with test

If you mix your carriers seperatly you can always modify (lower dosage) or eliminate the tren, and finish the cycle as test only.

If you use tren base it will be out of your system in 24 hours for all effective purposes.

IMO tren sides have been grossly exaggerated.. the cough sux though

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
Lets see here , how manny threads are do we have on this?

"site:anabolicminds.com test transdermal" yielded 3,130 alone so tell you to read some more is not really a waste of time at all.

Like said above look into the mainstream steroid bases, test bold and nand. good bets and lots of history behind them.
My point being this..... if anyone is interested in voicing their opinion about a fave TD they have tried and maybe what they liked about it they can do so here. They dont necessarily HAVE to tell me to go take a flying search. Ive done MANY hours of searching and reading on these forums and find most members to be very personable. So, its an optional thing for those who wish to comment. Not a must-reply to educate some retard who refuses to do any research. But, I appreciate the substance of what you said and have been doing some reading about boldenone lately. Thanks for the input!

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
Tren in a transdermal configuration isn't so bad stacked with test

If you mix your carriers seperatly you can always modify (lower dosage) or eliminate the tren, and finish the cycle as test only.

If you use tren base it will be out of your system in 24 hours for all effective purposes.

IMO tren sides have been grossly exaggerated.. the cough sux though
Yea, Ive heard about "the cough" thing w/tren but not sure why it happens. I was told to stay away from the tren because I have a slight kidney thing. Needless to say, THIS BLOWS because everyone seems to agree on tren and I can grab it on the cheap. Thinkin Id like to try it someday but after Ive got a few more cycles of similarly potent AS under my belt. :D

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
true.

there are really only a couple that are really worth doing in this manner: test (and hydroxytest), boldenone, nandrolone, 1-T, 4-ad, nor-diol/dione

please research them and if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.
There doesnt seem to be (or Ive overlooked and will be adequately grilled for missing) ;) much about sustanon. Is it suitable for TD use. As good as I think it might be as its a blend of 4 most popular tests?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand sustenon is just test with a cocktail of esters.... esters just get in the way of skin absorbtion...

If you are doing TD test the only test that is practacle is test base.

Perhaps this thread should be used to the TD area

I have seen equipoise available in base form, but I have never heard of any feedback on it used TD.

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
From what I understand sustenon is just test with a cocktail of esters.... esters just get in the way of skin absorbtion...

If you are doing TD test the only test that is practacle is test base.

Perhaps this thread should be used to the TD area

I have seen equipoise available in base form, but I have never heard of any feedback on it used TD.
Bump, I hadnt considered Equipoise but Ill give it a good look. Its not a steroid that you see a whole lot of on this board (compared to deca, tren, etc...) but Im damn sure gonna try.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity I would like to hear real world user feedback as to the anabolism Gram/Gram of Bold Base(EQ) verses 1-Test(cyp) in a TD application (or injectable).

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
ditto here,

I've seen the powder, came very close to buying some

I'm very curious about first hand experience

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There doesnt seem to be (or Ive overlooked and will be adequately grilled for missing) ;) much about sustanon. Is it suitable for TD use. As good as I think it might be as its a blend of 4 most popular tests?
dude, that the fvck???

sustanon for TD use? you have no clue what you're talking about.

Skye - i am sorry i doubted your instincts - this guy's a newb without a modicum of discipline.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're hesitant to pin start with something simple and easy like slin pins and b-12. Then move up to the bigger gauges and then use as.

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
dude, that the fvck???

sustanon for TD use? you have no clue what you're talking about.

Skye - i am sorry i doubted your instincts - this guy's a newb without a modicum of discipline.
Well said!!! That the fvck, indeed!! There HAS to be a better place for you to belittle people Spellmaster!! By the way, never claimed to be a "pro" at any damn thing and Id be willing to bet that even YOU were a noob before becoming Roid Pimp Extraordinaire.

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
If you're hesitant to pin start with something simple and easy like slin pins and b-12. Then move up to the bigger gauges and then use as.
Yea, I may just need to get over the needle. They dont bother me at all in the hands of a professional, its self-administration thats hangin' me up. Definitely would be simpler going that route. My buddy says hes going get me some test prop to go with my SD and he'll help me with it. Another thing about the needle is the videos/pics we've all seen on the web with the huge guys that have an infected tri or bi all saggy and gross:sick:. My arms are too pretty to end up like that!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I may just need to get over the needle. They dont bother me at all in the hands of a professional, its self-administration thats hangin' me up. Definitely would be simpler going that route. My buddy says hes going get me some test prop to go with my superdrol and he'll help me with it. Another thing about the needle is the videos/pics we've all seen on the web with the huge guys that have an infected tri or bi all saggy and gross:sick:. My arms are too pretty to end up like that!

Make sure you're in a fairly sterile environment.

ALCOHOL PADS and Iodine. I like to overkill. Even with B12 that has Benzyl Alcohol in it not just oil like aas. Do some good searches for spot injections. It should help you out alot.

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
Make sure you're in a fairly sterile environment.

ALCOHOL PADS and Iodine. I like to overkill. Even with B12 that has Benzyl Alcohol in it not just oil like anabolic steroids. Do some good searches for spot injections. It should help you out alot.
Seen alot about site swapping and using lats, traps, quads etc....but my buddy said stay away from everything that isnt the ass!! He says alternating *cheeks* will be plenty site rotation if going every other day. Whadya think?

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
Just out of curiosity I would like to hear real world user feedback as to the anabolism Gram/Gram of Bold Base(EQ) verses 1-Test(cyp) in a TD application (or injectable).
Id like to know that myself, but be careful who and how you ask. I understand absorption rates varying according to ingestion method but does it have much effect on the sides? For instance: test/tren TD vs. test/tren IM= same sides (except skin irritation)?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would add in quads as well, that means you will go 8 days before re-using a site, much better than 4 IMHO.

ManBeast

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea, Ive heard about "the cough" thing w/tren but not sure why it happens.
i have read many times that its not a reaction to tren itself, but to an ester it is commonly linked to, acetate. Tren acetate users sometimes get a painful cough due to this allergic reaction. tren base wont cause this problem

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
i have read many times that its not a reaction to tren itself, but to an ester it is commonly linked to, acetate. Tren acetate users sometimes get a painful cough due to this allergic reaction. tren base wont cause this problem
:goodpost: I didnt know that. Ace is still pretty popular. Wonder why.

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
I would add in quads as well, that means you will go 8 days before re-using a site, much better than 4 IMHO.

ManBeast
That makes alot of sense. My boy told me that it killed his legs though. You think he just screwed up?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That is not correct, test ace doesn't cause this, it is a product of the tren itself. if you were to pin the base the effect would be worse.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well said!!! That the fvck, indeed!! There HAS to be a better place for you to belittle people Spellmaster!! By the way, never claimed to be a "pro" at any damn thing and Id be willing to bet that even YOU were a noob before becoming Roid Pimp Extraordinaire.
and when i was a noob i wasnt trying to run cycles without ANY knowledge of the drugs i was using.

people like you who abuse steroids without due diligence are a big reason why juice has such a bad name.

stop posting and start reading. there is a wealth of info here and if you are as lazy about your diet and training as you are with your research, you wont get anywhere anyway.

some flames are justified.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
This is starting to get really ugly...

Anyways, I always thought quads were easier than glutes, because I could relax more (not trying to twist myself around).

ManBeast

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established

Anyways, I always thought quads were easier than glutes, because I could relax more (not trying to twist myself around).

ManBeast
I agree. Any more outbursts and this will be shut down.

S

Shaolin Style

Awards

ManBeast
Theyre definitely easier to get to than glutes. Ill more than likely swing the quads into the rotation because you have some good points. And I doubt the pain would be that debilitating. Do you avoid quads on or the day before leg day?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aside from glutes I would use delts as well. Delts are fairly simple and easy and glutes are too. Why not?

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
To those that have been in here discussing things and trying to be helpful: I apologize for getting all juvenile and appreciate all the info youve been passing along.

To the powers that be: Im just here to learn, so that my efforts to build are safe and effective. This thread should reflect just that if youve read it. I just dont appreciate getting attacked/harassed for no reason.

S

Shaolin Style

Awards
Aside from glutes I would use delts as well. Delts are fairly simple and easy and glutes are too. Why not?
Just based on anecdotal info from a friend, glutes are the most bearable. I would like to gain experience with as many sites as possible but I am a little leery about all of them. Prolly wont change till that first prick is out of the way. Delts are almost as accessible as quads though, so ill keep it in mind. My buddy is a pretty tough kid and he says they all hurt pretty bed. I just dont wanna waste a week worth of time by HAVING to drop intensity due to pain/soreness. Ill start looking for some good diagrams/photos for injection sites.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh don't worry about SS. Ya see alot of us are on stacks like ....

Superdrol/Test E
Tren/Test
Deca/Test
EQ/Test/Superdrol
Phera-Plex/Superdrol
M1t/Superdrol
And alot of people get their panties in a bunch and emotionally charged over little things.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I've used both transdermally. I liked the 1-test better, better strength, hardness, size. Bold base didn't do much, good pumps, a little vascularity, no appetite increase like most claim. Ran both for 6 weeks each with Test base at 100mg ED and 1test or Bold 100mg ED absorbed(figuring 33% absorption, used modified BDC trans formula). Next trans cycle will be Test/1-test/Tren, but that won't be for quite a while. Shaolin I'd recommend Test/1-test for 6 weeks at 50-75mg ED of each absorbed.