cutting my cycle in half - AnabolicMinds.com

cutting my cycle in half

cutting my cycle in half

ok- the original plan was a four week cycle of one bottle of 3alpha and two bottles of 1ad-followed by one bottle of 6oxo for recovery.
    I was going to start this second week of june.
    what if i were to "cut it half"
    2weeks on (starting now) 6oxo for one week,off everything for a week,then repeat.

2 reasons i am considering doing this
    1- i have one week vacation on the first week of june which cant be changed,so i cant train or eat great while on vacation
    2-i would like to "get off the stuff" earlier than later-plenty of time not to worry about it before the fall
    Could this be a good idea or would these two week cycles not be worth it? would it possibly promote more retainable gains? would it decrease possible side effects due to the shorter cycle length?

usually with 1ad or 1test for that matter you don't see results until the third and fourth week. Also two weeks on you probably wouldn't need 6OXO. If it were me I'd wait and do a four week cycle.
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I would definitely wait and do a 4 week cycle, 2 weeks won't get you too much of a gain before you stop and wish you went 4.
    •   

I don't entirely agree. I had some pretty good gains on two week cycles of 1-test alone. I kept some relatively detailed logs.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=homebrew

Don't do a cycle if it's going to be interrupted. Another reason to avoid this cycle is post cycle. You're gonna eat like **** and not really train on vacation which would be your post cycle, wave bye-bye to your gains. This would be like pissing in the wind. A bad idea for many reasons, IMO. Wait until you can do it right.

Originally posted by jminis
    usually with 1ad or 1test for that matter you don't see results until the third and fourth week. Also two weeks on you probably wouldn't need 6OXO. If it were me I'd wait and do a four week cycle.

I agree with jminis on this one. Why don't you just hold off on your cycle until your home and able to do a full cycle?

i will wait- like i said the only concern is how long this stuff will be in my system-anyone know?

I would think that it would be hard to prove you took an product like 1AD because it raises your test levels, whos to say you don't just have naturaly high levels ? Also since it is legal why would it matter?

Well, I'm far from an expert. But, I have been led to believe a short two week cycle will avoid the suppression of natural testosterone. For that reason I was attracted to the idea. It seems to be easier on the body. I just finished a two-week cycle of Ergo's 1-AD stacked with Avant Lab's 4-ADerm. I definitely had some gains. Now, whether I would have had even greater gains with a longer cycle I can't say. I probably would. But I think I am going to continue with 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off (using 6-OXO). Next cycle I am going to use BDC's T-1. It is acknowledged that a 2 week cycle, at least at the present time, is not conventional. Time will tell whether it will catch on.

To expand a little on my message above. I didn't take measurements of my progress during my cycle but I can offer the following: I started at 173 lbs before the cycle and ended up at 183 lbs. My pants were a little more snug around the waist at the end of the cycle but I don't think much more than a 1/2 inch increase (I am usually around 33 inches around the waist). I attribute the waist increase to 4-ADerm bloat which should go away quickly (taking 6-OXO post-cycle). Therefore, the 10 pound increase is mostly muscle. I can certainly tell I difference in the way I look in the mirror as well. Thus, a two week cycle will yield results. I did experience slight lethargy during the cycle. I don't like ephedra so I used Taurine and ALCAR to bump up my energy. I think the Taurine and ALCAR helped.

Originally posted by bow
    I don't entirely agree. I had some pretty good gains on two week cycles of 1-test alone. I kept some relatively detailed logs.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=homebrew
    Bow I had never seen that thread before.

You did a REALLY nice job of documenting your progress.

I would have to give you the nod on the pictures and Draven the nod on the nice little chart thingy.

j/k

From what I see in that thread I believe 2 week cycles with prohormones DO work. That being said I will still be doing longer ones. And as Bow said in his thread if he did it again he would do longer cycles, BUT 2 weekers do work.

Thanks Crowler

I am done with the two week cycles. I have now completed (2) 4 week cycles of 1-test/TNE transdermal and was very satisfied with them both.

That said, two week cycles will be the better way to go for some. First, they are definately safer. It takes about 10 days on PH's/AAS for you testies to start to shut down. Thus, 14 days is going to do little damage. You can also get away with two week cycles without post cycle meds, saving a few $$. Last, they work. While not as well as a four week cycles in my opinion, you can still gain some solid mass.

Originally posted by bow
    Thanks Crowler

I am done with the two week cycles. I have now completed (2) 4 week cycles of 1-test/TNE transdermal and was very satisfied with them both.

That said, two week cycles will be the better way to go for some. First, they are definately safer. It takes about 10 days on PH's/AAS for you testies to start to shut down. Thus, 14 days is going to do little damage. You can also get away with two week cycles without post cycle meds, saving a few $$. Last, they work. While not as well as a four week cycles in my opinion, you can still gain some solid mass.
    Thanks for the info.

After doing the (2) 4 week cycles what are your stats (weight and BF%) if you know?

Originally posted by CROWLER

Thanks for the info.

After doing the (2) 4 week cycles what are your stats (weight and BF%) if you know?

At the end of my last cycle (almost 6 weeks ago), I was at about 205 and 8-9% BF. I gainged about 7 lbs during the last cycle. I am cutting back down to below 200 lbs now. At 5'8", I don't like carying much more than 205 lbs or I begin looking like a VW bug with the tires shot out

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 07:31 PM
  2. Got sick gonna cut my cycle short advice please
    By heckler7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Cut my cycle short
    By jlm342000 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:23 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:55 PM
  5. Will Clen work if pill is cut in half?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 04:33 PM