Shelf life on Prohormone powders?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I know that a transdermal mixed is good for a year or so, but how long will bulk powders be good for, and how long would the lotion by itself be good for?

D D D

Awards
Hey guys I know that a transdermal mixed is good for a year or so, but how long will bulk powders be good for, and how long would the lotion by itself be good for?
The powders would be good 'till your about 100 years old if you keep them sealed and stored in a cool, dry place. The lotion would keep about the same length of time if kept sealed as well.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I'm going to need a bigger apartment.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yup! With a shelf life that long may as well get it while it's legal.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
So is it than safe to buy like 200 grams of 1-Test and 200 grams and 4-AD and still be using it as a transdermal say 6 years later ? BTW, I'm not kidding about buying that many grams

D D D

Awards
So is it than safe to buy like 200 grams of 1-Test and 200 grams and 4-AD and still be using it as a transdermal say 6 years later ? BTW, I'm not kidding about buying that many grams
Sure, that's what alot of people are doing. Lock'n load bud. Just keep it well sealed and away from moisture and heat.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Then again if prohormones are not banned and they come out with even better stuff it would be like having the old 19 norandrosten from years ago.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by CROWLER
Then again if prohormones are not banned and they come out with even better stuff it would be like having the old 19 norandrosten from years ago.

True, but people are always willing to fork their cash over for old, outdated, useless supplements.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

True, but people are always willing to fork their cash over for old, outdated, useless supplements.
WHERE and WHO????

Seriously post I can hook them up with some stuff.

D D D

Awards
Originally posted by NPursuit

Although I do agree that in all likelyhood bigger and better things could be on the horizon, I would hardly call 4-AD and 1-Test useless.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DDD

Although I do agree that in all likelyhood bigger and better things could be on the horizon, I would hardly call 4-AD and 1-Test useless.
right, exactly. If you do experience good results with these (and most do) then it wasn't that much of a waste now was it? ;)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL I think you guys misunderstood what I was saying. The comment was made about stocking up on this stuff, and it beoming outdated by better PHs. My response was that if that were the case I'm sure there would still be someone willing to buy it.

Not that I'm planning on selling it.