Post cycle ?

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I wanna know will one bottle of 6-oxo be sufficient for my post cycle ( in conjunction with zma, flax oil, and maybe some trib). If so, how should I dose the 6-oxo? And when should I incorparate the zma, during the time I take the 6-oxo or right after the bottle finishes? If I take it during, how should I space out the two since they are both taken pretty close at night?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how long was your cycle? If it was just a 4 weeker, i think 600mg for 2 weeks would be fine.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
one bottle however wont give you a full 2 weeks jarconis. (10 days) i would say this though, one could get away with the one bottle of 6oxo and zma (boy.....lets not start this "useless" debate again ;) ) but i still dont understand why some would fork out the $ on their cycle, but are reluctant to do so post cycle. As far as zma goes however, just make sure to take it without a meal (calcium). i always had hard time sleeping when using zma's so i moved the dosage to the late afternoons, between my lunch and dinner. didnt see a difference (well, maybe thats b/c zma's suck) hehe Sage

I am not being cheap with the 6-oxo, just wanted to know if it was enuff since I only did a 4week cycle and have the other supps that I mentioned. I was thinking about using 500mg till the bottle runs out or 500 for the 1st week and then 400 or 300 till the bottle runs out. If it is suggested I will get another bottle of 6-oxo as well. My body returning to normal is my main concern.

YO, any input!?!?!?!?! This is important stuff guys.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
--Edited-- Didn't realize this thread was older than christ.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 3 week cycle of superdrol at 10mg and I used 6oxo as my post cycle therapy. Started with a week of 4 pills at night, then a week of 3, then 2. I think I had like 3 pills left over so I took 1 a night for three days.

Since you only did a 4 week cycle, you shouldn't be too shut down. Unless you did SD at like 30mg everday and only weigh 180lbs....
Number 1, the guy isn't on the baord anymore and this thread is 4 years old.

Number 2, you're obviously not too quick anyways if you ran SD for 4 weeks and only used 6oxo as your pct.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Number 1, the guy isn't on the baord anymore and this thread is 4 years old.

Number 2, you're obviously not too quick anyways if you ran superdrol for 4 weeks and only used 6oxo as your post cycle therapy.
man you beat me too it... i almost died laughing!! and seriously all these threads about no pct or just atd...:wtf:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
man you beat me too it... i almost died laughing!! and seriously all these threads about no post cycle therapy or just atd...:wtf:
I don't get it either.

I guess we are going to start seeing an influx in men with tits and a deflux in satisfied women cuz too many dudes are having problems with test levels.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it either.

I guess we are going to start seeing an influx in men with tits and a deflux in satisfied women cuz too many dudes are having problems with test levels.
haha you just described a metrosexual!!!

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I am guilty of not reading the timestamp on the original post. However, I only saw the post because it was brought to the front page.

Also, I did have a SERM and all my support supps for my cycle. I simply did not need the SERM.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
you didn't need a serm on a 4 week cycle of superdrol???? :ntome:

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I only did a 3 week cycle of SD at 10mg. I said that he would be shut down if he ran a 4 weeker at 30mg.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
All this talk of I wasn't shutdown that much...It was an easy cycle...

My intial statement still stands. And the second one too.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I agree with both of your statements. One should always be prepared when dealing with a PH/steroid/whatever. I said I wasn't shut down and I wasn't. I went to my doctor and got bloodwork done to make sure. (Not that it matters, but I think everyone should consult their doctor after a cycle to see if everything is in working order)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
TCO - what the hell? You didn't know about the name change after he was banned like 3 years ago?

You hear about this global warming stuff??? :trout:
:twisted:
Well, I remember seeing it right after it happened, but I was hesitant to jest knowing Bobo's Ban-rod was still glowing ;)

Global warming? Isn't that called summer? We invented global warming here in AL :p