Whats good for 2-3 week cycle?

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Im lookin to start a short cycle so i can get back into it quickly so i remember reading that people have tried 3 week cycles and i was wondering is there that people perfer or have tried, such as; Superdrol, Pheraphex or M1T. Im tryin to search for past logs but not having much luck and is this a good idea. I do understand that between cycles i will be gettin bloodwork done and i know all the precycle stuff.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
M1T is way too supressive and harsh on sides to even consider, if you have phera of super then do a 4 weeker. Most say super has more sides but the gains are crazy, id go with phera but have not tried either, there are tons of logs detailing use, application, purpose, and results on the supplemtns you listed.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
3 week superdrol cycles are common (10mg, 20mg, 30mg).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Im lookin to start a short cycle so i can get back into it quickly so i remember reading that people have tried 3 week cycles and i was wondering is there that people perfer or have tried, such as; Superdrol, Pheraphex or M1T. Im tryin to search for past logs but not having much luck and is this a good idea. I do understand that between cycles i will be gettin bloodwork done and i know all the precycle stuff.
Transdermal with methyl.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss PP, it was good to me. not one bad side the whole cycle, which was 4 weeks.

Everyone seems to be doing these 3 week SD cycles. That is probably next for me. More just to see how good of a compound it is.

M1T is harsh yes. but, when i cycled it 2x I wasnt nearly as educated as i am now(thanks to AM!) with that being said im going to give it a go again sometime.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 3 week SD cycle. 10mg 20mg, 20mg (maybe 30mg depending on weight).

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say run phera for 3 weeks at 10mg

Then superdrol on the 2nd and 3rd week at 20mg.

If you're diet and training are correct you should gain 10 good solid lean lbs. Probably gain about 13 pounds but you'll lose around 3-5 for glycogen.

Run some CEE during PCT and it can help.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
This May be a bit much with 2 methyls, but what do you think of something like this for 4 weeks. This could be flipped vice versa as well.

Phera 0\10\20\30
Superdrol 10\20\30\0

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
not sure if you'd wanna stack two methyls- pretty harsh on your liver. search for sd/pp cycles. lots of logs where people start off with either sd and pp and follow into the other. maybe try one or the other in a solo run to see how your body reacts before goin with both?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not sure if you'd wanna stack two methyls- pretty harsh on your liver. search for superdrol/pp cycles. lots of logs where people start off with either superdrol and pp and follow into the other. maybe try one or the other in a solo run to see how your body reacts before goin with both?

Two methyls won't **** you up that bad. Pro's run year round and do 4 week cycles with a break and then pick up another 4 weeks and just run Liv52 and other liver protection throughout.

I'd run superdrol as the ending product as it provides hardness and vascularity towards the end.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
sorry, i misunderstood the stacking concept. thanks for the clarification gotripped.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't do this personally (the PP/superdrol stacking).

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack PP/SD either but if you did I would definitely finish off with SD, being it will be the worst of the 2 with sides etc and you'll want to jump right into PCT. From the sounds of it though you haven't tried any of these compounds? If that's the case then either PP or SD solo would be your best bet, you don't need to stack them to get great results especially SD.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second what Basso said. No need to stack if you havent used it before.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
no worries gotripped. i'm always learning and better to learn the right way now :)

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Ive run PP and sdrol alone, but never together. I feel like it would be better to run the sdrol first then finish with PP.

In my expeirience sdrol blows me up and makes me crazy strong, and PP made me crazy strong and hard. Side effects wise Sdrol was never bad besides some anger issues and back pumps, but as long as i didn't go over 20 i would be allright within reason. PP made my hair fall out like crazy.

For a 3 week cycle i think you would be good to go with either one of these alone.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I always liked M1T. Then again I have a penchant for dangerous things..

ie. women, fast cars, knives... Beelze

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
2-3 week cycle = worthless .. anything you gain you'll lose .. its not enough time to gain real quality muscle and no where near enough time for the body to acclimate to anything

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. haha ...beelze.

What dose do you take ubi? I myself never went over 10mg.

I was just reminisicing about when i bought a couple bottles when they first came out. something like 90 5mg tabs for $9.99, unbelievable. I guess you cant sell poison unless its cheap.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
2-3 week cycle = worthless .. anything you gain you'll lose .. its not enough time to gain real quality muscle and no where near enough time for the body to acclimate to anything
This is very true. I follow the 100 day rule as a minimum.... I won't go so far as to say my average length, but I think Glen, Beelze, and I are likeminded in that regard. :type:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think in 3 weeks or more you can make gains and keep some of them if not majority of it. I dont do anything less than 4 weeks but I believe it helps. I think of short cycles as "jumpstarts" because after cycle if you PCT right you can continue to gain JMO not trying to argue your opiniion glen. I have yet to do a long cycle but will eventually and then I can comment on that. Based on common sense longer cycles will produce keepable gains but that doesnt mean you cant gain on 3 weeks. I think 2 weekers are str8 dumb.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lol. haha ...beelze.

What dose do you take ubi? I myself never went over 10mg.

I was just reminisicing about when i bought a couple bottles when they first came out. something like 90 5mg tabs for $9.99, unbelievable. I guess you cant sell poison unless its cheap.
I don't really use orals anymore Piston. Back when M1T was OTC, I was using 20mg up to 30mg (where I started to get the stomach pains).. I felt I gained and had good retention afterwards.. but in retrospect I couldn't really ascertain this because my time off inbetween these shorties were limited. I didn't follow proper protocol.

I don't do shorties, let alone oral only cycles regardless.

I'm an Oil Aficionado. ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I don't really use orals anymore Piston. Back when M1T was OTC, I was using 20mg up to 30mg (where I started to get the stomach pains).. I felt I gained and had good retention afterwards.. but in retrospect I couldn't really ascertain this because my time off inbetween these shorties were limited. I didn't follow proper protocol.

I don't do shorties, let alone oral only cycles regardless.

I'm an Oil Aficionado. ;)
Whats good for a 2-3 week growth period? It depends, are you in good with God is the question to be asking yourself?

Have you read anything ALRI? He's got some nasty looking MAX growth phases that look like they should put size on a MACK truck. No joke. I still don't have the money to try it. But if I did...

I'd see my Doc, lawyer, and Pastor all in the same day. Then I'd go Tommy Lee on Pam Anderson on that shiznit. Thats, a three week cycle.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
so three weeks good or bad? im confused. maybe ill do a 4 week superdrol and prostan (if i can get it) cycle.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must be abnormal as I've stacked the two compounds and came back with good blood results after 2 months of being off.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I just finished week 2 of my Superdrol cycle. Dosed 10mg for the first week, 20mg for the 2nd and still taking 20mg. Gained 10 pounds as of Day 12. Strength is up. Only sides are minor back pains the day after I hit back and increased, deep sleep with vivid dreams. Pretty much side effect free and I feel great.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
For first cycle, superdrol solo for 3-4 weeks. Its what I did and went from B***H to beast in the gym. I had a guy at the gym that was runnin test cyp.and winstrol wish he had just takin a 4 weeker of SD instead of all the injectables. I got some pretty ugly sides but kept almost all gains so I would deffinately say its worth it if you run it right.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
i think id like to mix something with SD i just am not sure what.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
something that you can run longer so you can get accustomed to the new gains on superdrol. Testosterone.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i just ran that....

test e 12 weeks at 720mg with superdrol 30mg for the first 3 weeks and then 40mg for weeks 12-14

started at 182 and ended at 206 but now im back down to 195 because i started heavy cardio with hockey/wrestling

great cycle

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tom 185,

no sides from that cycle? what cycle was that number wise for you?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also read that running orals at the ending portion of long cycle is somewhat bad and gives you even a higher chance of lossing gains.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
that was my forth cycle

yea i wouldnt end it with superdrol if i had to do it all over again...i got greedy and wanted to put more gains on...

i ran 30mg superdrol 1-4 on my sust eod 10 week cycle...both cycles gave me massive jumpstarts with the sd

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
OK! Ive decided to run Pheraphex again! But instead of Orastan-E maybe Orastan-A (something new) if I can find some info on it or something else with PP. Ive never some test or anything that involves sticking myself and honestly I'd scared of tryin it alone. So I will have to stick with my orals for now. Ok now the question is should I run a 3 week cycle that way I can get back on the ball with another cycle asap after time off and blood work or should I just run a 4, 6 or even longer cycle and just toughen it out till the next cycle weeks if not months down the road. And what would be good for that cycle if PP was my main hormone. Superdrol just has to many sides even though I have 4 bottles I will try to get rid of them asap but I have to buy new things instead for this cycle and funds r low. Please Help with some insightful information. And just so u know I am also searching!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should run 4+. I stopped with 4 weeks on my last cycle that was PP solo. Now come to think of it I was still gaining strength when i stopped but I felt it was just my trial run with PP and my conclusion is it is a good compound for how mild sides were. If I run it again I would probably go for six weeks just to get my body more used to the weight and see if strength would continue to steadily climb.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
You could try some MAX LMG. Originally ALRI made Ergomax (close to PP) and Max LMG to be synergistic

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Philadelphia. What is Max LMG? is Halodrol stronger then PP?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
PP is stronger but HD seems to give drier gains and actually aid in fatloss/recomp. Max LMG is a non-methyl that gives pretty good mass gains. The only downfall is it is a progestin and can cause a decrease in libido. Search around and you will find more info.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Max lmg is a non methyl pro hormone ALRI made to be synergistic with ergo max, it produces dry, hard gains but like matt hines said its hurt the libido. As far as being "stronger" they are two completely different compounds, however ive read that ergo was the predecesor of Pheraplex and phera seems to be as effective but yields cleaner gains with less reported side effects in some users. Ive tried halodrol and would never use it again, but i have my reasons and others may differ.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are your reasons? just to be forwarned, and curious.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
well ive used ph a few times stuff like, M1T, 4-ad, masterdrol, M1P, halodrol being the last. But something about the halodrol, I simply lost all motivation to work out and have scarcely been in the gym since i finished my pct. I used nolva, clomid, rebound and used an invers taper with my serm and ai. I used all the ancilliaries and documented my meals and workouts. I made great gains in the gym and on the scale but got gyno, have some sort of liver malfunction, and slight depression. Now this may be a culmination of my actions and my damage may have had asnowball effect but i feel scared to try ANY hormones now for fear of my quality of life being compromised. Im on lots of antioxidants and milk thistle to help my liver. As far as motivation its just not there and it started immediately after halo finished. when i was on i felt amazing, full muscles, and happy but i fear there may be more going on in this picture with new drugs and uncharted water. If i ever used hormones again ill stick(literally) with the tried and true. but at this point its just not worth it, not even for 30 lbs at any cost. I could be blaming the wrong things here but something about it just doesnt feel right. I have a friend who yesterday confided in me that since halo he hasnt been able to stay motivated in the gym and hasnt really worked out since. halo has caused some of the only noticeable permanent testies shrinkage that i have encountered. Maybe i set my self up to fall with the M1T and poor PCT i used but either way ill never use halo again.

maxxdout

Awards

2 to 3 week cycle is way to short to really gain anything. You might put some weight on but you will lose it just as fast as you put it on. If you want to gain good mass look to do a clean 8 to 10 week stack. As a newbie maybe try:

350 to 500mgs a week of enanthate 250( very clean very good for first timers)
300mgs of Decca

cycle off with clomid or nolva your choice.. Just make sure you do the research first. a 3 week cycle is just a waste of your money.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 to 3 week cycle is way to short to really gain anything. You might put some weight on but you will lose it just as fast as you put it on. If you want to gain good mass look to do a clean 8 to 10 week stack. As a newbie maybe try:

350 to 500mgs a week of enanthate 250( very clean very good for first timers)
300mgs of Decca

cycle off with clomid or nolva your choice.. Just make sure you do the research first. a 3 week cycle is just a waste of your money.
You don't think he should do a combination of Clomid and Nolva?