Anavar and Winny

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Answers

and oral or no orals, ALL steroids are toxic on your liver. But NOT AS toxic as what an alcoholic does to his liver day in and day out for years... Im not too worried.

2. Banned
    Answers

and i do appreciate the info guys, it's just, and i will reiterate, THIS IS ALL I HAVE THAT IS OFFERED TO ME, And gear or no gear.... i'll take the gear. You know what i mean? AND ITS FREE!! Who can beat that??

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I've looked around and I see nothing but good advice from people who are both looking out for your health moreso than you are. Don't think of them as 'haters'. Think of them as trying to give you advice which doesn't always come wrapped in a pretty package with a bow. I got the same treatment and believe it or not it saved my life.

Be thankful...I know I am.

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mss05
    and oral or no orals, ALL steroids are toxic on your liver.
    wrong .. you really are VERY ignorant about AAS

5. Banned
    Answers

very ignorant? Now come on, let's not name call. Every steroid puts stress on your liver, thats not ignorance.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

If you come along asking for honest advice then you came to the right place, not everyone will tell you 100% accurate info but we do our best to spread knowledge for you to make your own decisions. But if you came here to tell everyone what your going to do and ignore the intelligent bodies and just wait till someone tells you what you want to hear, then so be it. You are risking your health, your future and for what a few lean pounds from free gear. risk/reward is how most things in life get put into perspective, SO now im goona say do the free cycle, get bigger, get leaner, no PCT its a waste of time, and you dont need to listen or learn from the people who know exactly what they are talking about because they are "haters".

7. Registered User
    Answers

very ignorant? Now come on, let's not name call. Every steroid puts stress on your liver, thats not ignorance.
    ignorant is not a "name" .. i didn't call you a dumbass .. you simply aren't well versed on steriods .. show me a study that shows how injectable testosterone stresses the liver

8. New Member
    Answers

I also have looked into taking a oral only cycle but not two. I understand there free but why take them both at once? Or not add some test e, needles a problem? I'll be honest needles are a problem for me thats why I looked into a oral only. But I have recently read alittle about testosterone transdermal and by taking that with ONE of these orals would be the way to go.

Or if I were you I would take ONE of them for the recommended cycle with PCT and a few months later do the other. That way if you havent taken both you can see how your body reacts to each one. Its better to play it safe.

Good luck

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.
    Answers

MSS05

Its great to be young and have a fresh perfect liver!!
    You said you are 21?? HMMM....

You did one smart thing... you came to AM to tell all of us what you ARE going to do - - I think with a closed mind.
    (Hell they were "FREE" drugs)
    Do you have any special friends that will post for you if you get sick or die?? We can all learn from your "little" mistake.

I guess there is a good side to this...

If you make it you will look great!!

If you dont make it, your friends will look at you and say "DAMN HE LOOKS RIPPED". Then someone will whisper "Yeah, but hes DEAD".

I know this sounds HARSH or maybe crazy....

Damn man, I like to take chances, I have all my life...I like better odds though. Your odds suck.!! Lets see...look alittle better or stress your liver.

At 21 you have miles and miles to go.

This is not a flame man, Im just trying to stimulate some sensible thinking.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

You are ignorant. Plain and simple. It's ok, we all were once. Just don't be stubborn too.

11. Banned
    Answers

how about breaking it up into 4 week cycles? I have a friend who has done this same cycle multiple times with bloodwork with little or no sides.

12. Banned
    Answers

EDIT: Read the rules next time. Bye.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Answers

"Anavar:
    Oxandrolone

Is a very low androgen and one of the most popular steroids because it works and rarely ( maybe one in 1000 users) causes any adverse reaction - and it also has no influence on the body's own testosterone production even if used in very high dosages."

Winstrol

Winstrol doesn't aromatize and rarely causes water retention, gains made with this steroid are solid and easily kept after the athlete stops the use. In combination with Norma Deca ( Nandrolone decanoate), Winstrol makes a really safe stack for newbies and older athletes, women are using it a lot too.

That link is a huge no no. I would suggest deleting it. You might as well delete the info along with it because it is wrong. Var WILL influence the hpta.

14. Registered User
    Answers

"Anavar:
    Oxandrolone

Is a very low androgen and one of the most popular steroids because it works and rarely ( maybe one in 1000 users) causes any adverse reaction - and it also has no influence on the body's own testosterone production even if used in very high dosages."

Winstrol

Winstrol doesn't aromatize and rarely causes water retention, gains made with this steroid are solid and easily kept after the athlete stops the use. In combination with Norma Deca ( Nandrolone decanoate), Winstrol makes a really safe stack for newbies and older athletes, women are using it a lot too.
    I'm guessing you were posting this for informational purposes. Pay a little more attention to detail. And like said in the previous post, you should delete it immediately since it is source posting.

Edit: You're right, that information is wrong with regards to Anavar. Please just buy some other gear to run with this stuff and end the pain.

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

"Anavar:
    Oxandrolone

Winstrol

16. Registered User
    Answers

EDIT: Read the rules next time. Bye.
    See ya on BB.com son!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fake Anavar and Winnie
    By chil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
  2. Stacking anavar and winny (orals) with PH's
    By Goat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 06:44 PM
  3. T1-PRO then/and WINNY
    By iamcdn in forum Anabolics