Anavar and Winny

mss05

Banned
Awards
Running Anavar and Winny together, oral. 8 weeks on anna 40 mg ED, 6 on winn. 50 mg ED
Run 1 week just anna, then incorporate 6 weeks winn, and then finish the last week of anna. then a mild pct. Any feedback would be appreciated.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Girls Like It

I dunno but always see women types reccommending this one to each other.

I think it is because the lack of Androgenic side (i.e. mustaches, and big clits)

Are you a girl?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Running Anavar and Winny together, oral. 8 weeks on anna 40 mg ED, 6 on winn. 50 mg ED
Run 1 week just anna, then incorporate 6 weeks winn, and then finish the last week of anna. then a mild post cycle therapy. Any feedback would be appreciated.
you know my first reaction was to flame you for suggesting an 8 week oral only cycle with two methylated steroids in it. But when I think about it I can't because its not as bad as some of these other oral cycle people are running now days. your joints may not like you much after running the winny though. But if your going to do this then just run both for the 8 weeks and run a good PCT behind it. I would look into AI cycle support for this one though.

Also I don't know what your goals are ( you didn't give any stats) but this is not going to be a gains cycle, harding and maybe cutting but not much for the mass.

mss05

Banned
Awards
clarification

I am 21, 195 14-15%bf 6 foot and have been lifting for about 2 years. My main goal is to cut and lean out and anavar and winny are perfect for hardness. i only have a 6 week supply of the winny though so thats what i was inquiring about, starting it 2nd week, or just on week 1 and leave 2 weeks at the end for just the anavar?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am 21, 195 14-15%bf 6 foot and have been lifting for about 2 years. My main goal is to cut and lean out and anavar and winny are perfect for hardness. i only have a 6 week supply of the winny though so thats what i was inquiring about, starting it 2nd week, or just on week 1 and leave 2 weeks at the end for just the anavar?
Make sure to have a very solid PCT planned out or you'll lose a huge amount of your gains if not all.

mss05

Banned
Awards
pct

yeah, i am not too worried about losing gains. usually gains from winny are pretty solid, and the anavar;s boost on my strength should def. help me gain more mass then with winny alone. i think i will run clomid for 4 weeks after my cycle. Only for the sake of testicular atrophy and a boost in my test. even though supposedly winny and anavar aren't supposed to shut you down... i;d rather a good gonadatropic pct, rather than nolvadex. Anyone agree?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i am not too worried about losing gains. usually gains from winny are pretty solid, and the anavar;s boost on my strength should def. help me gain more mass then with winny alone. i think i will run clomid for 4 weeks after my cycle. Only for the sake of testicular atrophy and a boost in my test. even though supposedly winny and anavar aren't supposed to shut you down... i;d rather a good gonadatropic post cycle therapy, rather than nolvadex. Anyone agree?
HUH?

mss05

Banned
Awards
gonadatropic...come on bro. Its what is in clomid and nolvadex and such. It stimulates the function of your bodys natural production of hormone levels.

mss05

Banned
Awards
also what are some strength gains to look forward too? benching, squats, etc? any general ideas?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy doing almost the exact cycle you outlined, your not from b.c are you ? lol. He likes it hes up 20 lbs and ripped up quite alot, hardness, strength and an overall increase in smooth muscle fast twich fibres. Words taken from his mouth, ill see about the PCT as he assures he doesnt need one. Im like OK you dont listen to me anyways but time will tell.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
wait 20 pounds of muscle???
I know i sound like a goof and it sounds unreal but its actually 18 pounds and i think he was undereating pre cycle and glycogen loading maybe. he ran var and winny along side and stopped the var after 8 weeks and kept the winny for 10 so far...
id go about it differently but i stil am a long way from messing with my hormones again. no post cycle therapy i forsee hes goona crash then get back on like most do who get addicted to the "ON" abilities and stats.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is great for strength in my experience, but not so great for weight gain which is good or bad depending on your goals. Add in some test and you've got a winner.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I would just up your var to 50mg a day and do 6 weeks. a penny for a pound at this point. in mind there is no reason to run a weaker part of the cyce in the begining or end, so just adjust the dosage of one or the other. 40mg a day of winny would also give you about 8 weeks worth instead of 6 at 50mg.

Then again I would not be running a cycle like this.

mss05

Banned
Awards
why would you not run it? i have read great things. i am open for opinions

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
why would you not run it? i have read great things. i am open for opinions
for one its running two liver toxic steroids at the same time, your liver doesn't like that. Secondly winny is a double edge compond to start with, nothing like a steroid that makes you look great and feel like crap (esp the joints). Not to mention that it is a pretty weak cycle, if your running winny you can't be too worried about the sides so why not run some test in there? If the needles are a problem use a transdermal.

I suppose my biggest objection to this is that your getting a lot of sides for small gains. cutting is a funtion of diet and a lot of other steroids would work much better here anyways.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Test is best. Listen to Skye. Tren is also notorious for its fat burning effects. Test alone would be great for a cutter if you nail your diet. Like skye said, steroids only help so much, but the majority comes from dieting habits.

mss05

Banned
Awards
oh for sure, im not disagreeing with you guys. But see i didnt pick the gear per say. It's a gift, and i am def. not going to turn it down. i know theyre both 17aa methylated but shoot, people walk around as alcoholics everyday! so i figure your liver, being the most resilient organ in the body, should have no problem regenerating after 8 weeks instead of years of alcohol trauma. Thanks guys for your info., im loving it. I was on the bodybuilding.com forums... and what a bunch of &$$(#)$ amateurs.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I like Skye's Idea too,

But I agree with the point about alcholics as well...

To sooth your concious perhaps you should run some milk thistle with it.... there is some clinical evidence to show that it does help

lifthardheavy

Awards
Run 1 week just anna, then incorporate 6 weeks winn, and then finish the last week of anna. then a mild post cycle therapy. Any feedback would be appreciated.
make sure you have bloodtests done around the 4th week (liver profile). it's a pre-requisite for these types of cycles.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I dunno. Why not just get some test prop and run one or the other of the orals along with it? Test should always be the base to any cycle. I just don't like the idea of running two methylated orals together for long term reasons. However, whatever works for you.

Shock133

Awards
I agree with running test with the anavar and dropping the winny altogether. Both of these (winny and anavar) will be quite harsh on your liver. You could always sub some primo for the winny. I think that would definitely be a great alternative. The gains are very similar and there are way fewer side effects. I understand they were both gifts but I think they could be used in a better way.

Or you could go a totally different route and run Methoxy-PB&J with some transdermal Neosporin. This is a great combo for cutting.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Anavr is not harsh on your liver. Longterm studies with children back this up.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
even though supposedly winny and anavar aren't supposed to shut you down...
EDIT: Deep breath

BOTH of those compounds will shut you down .... this cycle is both a terrible idea and a waste of time in my opinion

terrible idea because you're joints will hate you and they are liver toxic .. i hate orals

waste of time because you say winny gives you keepable gains ... i've got news for you NOTHING gives you keepable gains .. you lose everything you wouldn't have gained naturally after you've been off for long enough .. its a fact ... of course at your height, weight, and bf% you are no where near your natural genetic potential .. (no idea why you are using gear given that fact) ... but to the point its a waste of time because these aren't good drugs .. they will give you minimal gains .. test, deca, eq, tren these are GOOD drugs

finally short cycles are even harder to keep the gains from (i know people will argue) your body has no time to acclimate itself to newly gained weight and establish some homeostasis

Last edited:
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I just love needles, but why not go with good old Test & Tren ? Might also want to look into Toremifene instead of Clomid ;)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Anavr is not harsh on your liver. Longterm studies with children back this up.
I don't think that applies at the dosages we use it at. It may only be mildly liver toxic but it is liver toxic none the less. even proviron is some what liver toxic.

Shock133

Awards
I don't think that applies at the dosages we use it at. It may only be mildly liver toxic but it is liver toxic none the less. even proviron is some what liver toxic.
I believe I've read a few studies where it's been used in adults and is mildly toxic. Of course, like you're saying, these were HIV patients that were only using 20mg per day. They go onto say that at other tested dosages, i.e. 40 and 80mg it becomes much more so - two and three times respectively.

mss05

Banned
Awards
im gonna have to disagree with the haters on my cycle, not only have i read about how great this cycle is, but i have seen friends who do great and keep great gains. not huge like from test. but good lean gains. Thanks anyways, but im still going through with it.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're going to do what you want. However, you're getting sound advice from the peeps here. There are far better cycles than what you are proposing to do. It's your long term health that you will have to deal with in the future. Best of luck anyway.

Who was it that said "ignorance is bliss"?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I should have clarified what I meant. Of course all methyls tax the liver, but I was commenting on the post saying that it was "quite" harsh. In relation to other compounds we use(dbol, adrol,etc.), I don't consider Var quite harsh.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I believe I've read a few studies where it's been used in adults and is mildly toxic. Of course, like you're saying, these were HIV patients that were only using 20mg per day. They go onto say that at other tested dosages, i.e. 40 and 80mg it becomes much more so - two and three times respectively.
There are studies where it has been prescrbed to people with liver disease, not just hiv. My point was that it is not "quite" harsh. It can be mildly harsh yes, but it less so than other compounds we use.

"Oxandrolone has been extensively studied in children with growth disorders and adult men with alcoholic hepatitis, an inflammation of the liver that is often accompanied by wasting. It has been shown very safe and effective for treating alcoholic hepatitis related wasting and it is believed that the metabolic problems associated with this condition are similar to those found in HIV-wasting."

another excerpt note the first sentence:
Oxandrolone, a synthetic analog of testosterone with minimal virilizing activity and liver toxicity, attenuates muscle wasting after severe trauma, malnutrition, or acquired immunodeficiency virus.9,10 In severely burned children treated during acute hospitalization, oxandrolone significantly improved net protein synthesis, lean body mass, bone mineral content, synthesis of the hepatic constitutive proteins such as albumin and prealbumin, and attenuated the acute phase reactive protein levels.11–13 The aim of this study was to determine whether oxandrolone, administered for 1 year after injury to severely burned children, would attenuate catabolism and growth arrest and whether these positive attributes would persist after the drug is discontinued.

Shock133

Awards
There are studies where it has been prescrbed to people with liver disease, not just hiv. My point was that it is not "quite" harsh. It can be mildly harsh yes, but it less so than other compounds we use.

"Oxandrolone has been extensively studied in children with growth disorders and adult men with alcoholic hepatitis, an inflammation of the liver that is often accompanied by wasting. It has been shown very safe and effective for treating alcoholic hepatitis related wasting and it is believed that the metabolic problems associated with this condition are similar to those found in HIV-wasting."

another excerpt note the first sentence:
Oxandrolone, a synthetic analog of testosterone with minimal virilizing activity and liver toxicity, attenuates muscle wasting after severe trauma, malnutrition, or acquired immunodeficiency virus.9,10 In severely burned children treated during acute hospitalization, oxandrolone significantly improved net protein synthesis, lean body mass, bone mineral content, synthesis of the hepatic constitutive proteins such as albumin and prealbumin, and attenuated the acute phase reactive protein levels.11–13 The aim of this study was to determine whether oxandrolone, administered for 1 year after injury to severely burned children, would attenuate catabolism and growth arrest and whether these positive attributes would persist after the drug is discontinued.

Right, I've seen the ones about prescribing it to people with alcohol induced Hepatitis. You're right, it is just mildly harsh. I think everyone here agrees it's just not smart to take those two orals together for any amount of time. Long term health is an issue people don't consider near enough. But, everyone can do what they wish.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Right, I've seen the ones about prescribing it to people with alcohol induced Hepatitis. You're right, it is just mildly harsh. I think everyone here agrees it's just not smart to take those two orals together for any amount of time. Long term health is an issue people don't consider near enough. But, everyone can do what they wish.
Yeah, two methyls at once is more taxing on the liver, and usually it's just overkill taking two orals anyway imo.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, two methyls at once is more taxing on the liver, and usually it's just overkill taking two orals anyway imo.
exactly, and winny is harsh and your add to that.

but he is going to do it and really I can't say too much here, some of the designer steroids cycles I have seen here are much, much worse,

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
im gonna have to disagree with the haters on my cycle, not only have i read about how great this cycle is, but i have seen friends who do great and keep great gains. not huge like from test. but good lean gains. Thanks anyways, but im still going through with it.
Well I am going to wish you luck but let me leave you with this, your getting a lot of sides for small gains. to put it in other terms this cycle is like paying a couple of hundred bucks for a gram of test, yes it will work and yes you will look good (winny is good for that if nothing else) but it will cost you far more then you need in terms of health. And not to be hating but that comment about them not being suppressive shows that you should do some more research. Good luck though

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
We hear ya. You posted, we responded. Maybe when you ask us questions you should realize we care about you more than you?

Friends don't let friends do ALL oral ALL Methyl cycles.

You'll have some gains, you'll look really good for a while...
When you are ready to grow, come back.

mss05

Banned
Awards
and oral or no orals, ALL steroids are toxic on your liver. But NOT AS toxic as what an alcoholic does to his liver day in and day out for years... Im not too worried.

mss05

Banned
Awards
and i do appreciate the info guys, it's just, and i will reiterate, THIS IS ALL I HAVE THAT IS OFFERED TO ME, And gear or no gear.... i'll take the gear. You know what i mean? AND ITS FREE!! Who can beat that??

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've looked around and I see nothing but good advice from people who are both looking out for your health moreso than you are. Don't think of them as 'haters'. Think of them as trying to give you advice which doesn't always come wrapped in a pretty package with a bow. I got the same treatment and believe it or not it saved my life.

Be thankful...I know I am.

mss05

Banned
Awards
very ignorant? Now come on, let's not name call. Every steroid puts stress on your liver, thats not ignorance.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you come along asking for honest advice then you came to the right place, not everyone will tell you 100% accurate info but we do our best to spread knowledge for you to make your own decisions. But if you came here to tell everyone what your going to do and ignore the intelligent bodies and just wait till someone tells you what you want to hear, then so be it. You are risking your health, your future and for what a few lean pounds from free gear. risk/reward is how most things in life get put into perspective, SO now im goona say do the free cycle, get bigger, get leaner, no PCT its a waste of time, and you dont need to listen or learn from the people who know exactly what they are talking about because they are "haters".:frustrate :rolleyes:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
very ignorant? Now come on, let's not name call. Every steroid puts stress on your liver, thats not ignorance.
ignorant is not a "name" .. i didn't call you a dumbass .. you simply aren't well versed on steriods .. show me a study that shows how injectable testosterone stresses the liver

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I also have looked into taking a oral only cycle but not two. I understand there free but why take them both at once? Or not add some test e, needles a problem? I'll be honest needles are a problem for me thats why I looked into a oral only. But I have recently read alittle about testosterone transdermal and by taking that with ONE of these orals would be the way to go.

Or if I were you I would take ONE of them for the recommended cycle with PCT and a few months later do the other. That way if you havent taken both you can see how your body reacts to each one. Its better to play it safe.

Good luck

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
MSS05

Its great to be young and have a fresh perfect liver!!
You said you are 21?? HMMM....

You did one smart thing... you came to AM to tell all of us what you ARE going to do - - I think with a closed mind.
(Hell they were "FREE" drugs)
Do you have any special friends that will post for you if you get sick or die?? We can all learn from your "little" mistake.

I guess there is a good side to this...

If you make it you will look great!!

If you dont make it, your friends will look at you and say "DAMN HE LOOKS RIPPED". Then someone will whisper "Yeah, but hes DEAD".

I know this sounds HARSH or maybe crazy....

Damn man, I like to take chances, I have all my life...I like better odds though. Your odds suck.!! Lets see...look alittle better or stress your liver.

At 21 you have miles and miles to go.

This is not a flame man, Im just trying to stimulate some sensible thinking.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You are ignorant. Plain and simple. It's ok, we all were once. Just don't be stubborn too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 0
MeanBean85 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 8
DNAMP Anabolics 7