1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione...

1. 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione...

Can anyone break this down for me? The manufacturer claims it is almost identical to 1,4ad... any thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by swoody
    Can anyone break this down for me? The manufacturer claims it is almost identical to 1,4ad... any thoughts?
    The dione versions of most PH's are not as effective and are more likely to convert to estrogen than the diol ones.

3. Yeah, and I wish someone would put out some kind of nordiol product again with a little bit of a variation so its not on the list... I wanted to try it a while back cause it was supposed to be very mild on the hair... but from what I heard the 1,4ad was mild as well... so is this chemical structure basically the 1,4ad? I have no problem with it converting to a little bit more estrogen since I will do a proper PCD regimen...
    •   

4. lower conversion but it is similar. high doses for a long period gets expensive.

5. It is the same thing you're thinking it is. 1,4ADD was left off the list, but until they make a powder, this isn't going to be worth it since you'll need >1g/day to see results, or so I've been told.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beebs
    It is the same thing you're thinking it is. 1,4ADD was left off the list, but until they make a powder, this isn't going to be worth it since you'll need >1g/day to see results, or so I've been told.
    i used 900mg/day, at 255lbs, and got results very quickly.

you can still purchase this legally from China or from a domestic powder remailer, even if the local sources no longer sell it in bulk. it's super cheap of course (as little as $.60/g but most have it around $1.50/g)

7. so is this 1,4-androstadiene-3, 17-dione worth taking?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ?
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:33 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:30 PM
  4. delta-4-androstrene-3-17-dione
    By firefighter2032 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3