Winstrol/T-1pro

1. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Winstrol/T-1pro

My next cycle I was thinking about stacking winstrol and T-1pro. Does anyone have experience with a stack like this and if so how'd it turn out. I'm looking for a nice cutting cycle and I think these two would compliment each other nicely. And input is appreciated.
    By the way I would go about it by taking the winstrol about 50mg ed for six weeks and on week 3 I would start a four week of T-1pro. Late

2. Registered User
    Answers

When do you plan are starting this cycle? I would be interrested in your results because I was thinking along the same lines for my next cycle in June
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I think it would be a good cutting cycle. I would make sure the liver protectors are there...have clomid/nolva post cycle and also run the t1pro for all 6 weeks as well.
    •   

4. Gate Keeper
    Answers

I would be starting this cycle at the end of this month. And Scottyo you think I should run T-1pro all six weeks. Are you suggesting 3ml twice a day then for the six weeks? I'm also thinking of throwing an eca stack in there. Or does anyone think that would be too taxing on my liver. The reason I ask is because I'm not sure on the overall effect of eca on the passes through the liver.
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

i personally would run the t-1 pro 6 weeks moring only dosage..for some reason i notice better results with the once daily dosage myself

as for the eca i would opt for a green tea extract..its a fat burner ,anti-e(albeit mild but it does exist) and a stong anti-ox this way u dont have to worry so much about liver and other health probs very very cheap and effective i take 9 caps a day www.1fast400.com has the NOW brand pretty cheap
  6. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Wojo are you saying you take all 6ml in one application. Where do you put it all. Also I could get 50mg tabs of win at $2 a pop hows that price look? Nice
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

no seriously i use 2-3 mls a day and love it but maybe its just me..2 bucks is not bad..u can get them cheaper but i dont do aas and do not pm for it ..DO NOT PM FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO STEROIDS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1pro cycle results
    By jminis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 07:47 PM
  2. Winstrol tabs, how many a day?
    By baseballmuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 06:49 PM
  3. Routine Help on Eq/winstrol Cycle
    By heyarnold in forum Exercise Science