I smell FILTHY! Could it be the gear?

1. I smell FILTHY! Could it be the gear?

I've been on test twice. Both times my sweat has seemed to smell pretty terrible. When I'm off cycle I don't notice myself smelling like this. I mean, it's not HORRIBLE, but it's definitely worse than normal. My t-shirts after my workouts smell like that flax soap stuff you clean wood floors with. Does anyone else have the problem on cycle?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    I've been on test twice. Both times my sweat has seemed to smell pretty terrible. When I'm off cycle I don't notice myself smelling like this. I mean, it's not HORRIBLE, but it's definitely worse than normal. My t-shirts after my workouts smell like that flax soap stuff you clean wood floors with. Does anyone else have the problem on cycle?
    I definately noticed my sweat is stinkier while on test prop.

3. It seems reasonable to me that altering your hormonal profile could alter the smell of your sweat.
    •   

4. yes it definitely could be from the test

5. I am guessing test eth? the esters that we take make a differnce as well, the chemical names for some of the organic acids come from the greek word for goat and with good reason. A lot of people think test eth smells but it is NOTHING compared to the raw acid.

6. wow, nice info there skye.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 08:22 PM
  3. Crazy Intense dreams, Could it be from the cycle?
    By NickyNoNames in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 12:11 AM
  4. What could it be?
    By RLD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 07:57 PM
  5. Could It Be Gyno???
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 01:13 PM