Test only.

facko

Awards
First cycle...was thinking of doing something very mild like OT for 4-6 weeks...maybe add primo. But then i realized i wont really see much of a difference from that cycle. So I have decided on a test only cycle.

week 1 - 1000mg Frontload Test Cyp
week 2-10 - 500mg test cyp

Week 13 PCT - Nolvadex 40mg ED, Along with Rebound XT

Due to some pubertal gyno...I will probably be running 10mg everyday of nolva throughout the whole cycle and maybe some transdermal formastane along with it. Curious as to whether the frontload is needed...but someone recommended it to me. Also if i do frontload...will 1000mg of test in one week put me into acne shock lol?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i would even suggest a 2 or 3 week frontload.
1000,1000,750, 500....
you might want to check the roid calculator though
you won't see any acne until week 4ish still methinks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
your target is keeping a bloodlevel of 500mg..
at 1000mg it would still take 4-5weeks to reach a bloodlevel close to 1000mg (it's a long ester). So, I'm just roughly suggesting 1000,1000,750... That should get you to 500 quickly.

At 1000mg, for just a week, the levels will increase fast and then fall off by week 2 (unless you shoot another 1000mg).. so you are basically back where you started.

keep in mind this is because cyp is a fairly long ester.. Test Prop is a completely different story.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally i don't think frontloading makes any difference in real world results

i would make it a 12 week cycle though

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well IMHO never coming off is the perfect length hehe

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
haha in reality i do come off (but my cycles are usually around 20-24 weeks with 8 weeks off then bloodtests) .. but after i've had my desired number of kids .. i'll be on forever

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been on prop for 11 weeks. i dont plan on stopping anytime soon.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
be careful being on eod or ed injects too long, you'll get some nice scar tissue

facko

Awards
12 weeks it is then...im just a little worried of my preexisting pubertal gyno. Not as bad as some...but my nipples are a little puffy.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm still voting for a frontload :)
run Nolvadex or Aromasin the entire way.. the gyno won't flare.

facko

Awards
i have transdermal formastane by demabolics...is formastane for real...will it really stop aromatase?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i like that stuff.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
be careful being on eod or ed injects too long, you'll get some nice scar tissue
what type of scar tissue are you talking about? I don't notice my body having scars. Is it the tissue in your muscle that builds up? If so, I can totally understand that. It seems like my injections have become more difficult. The needle doesn't slide in as easily as it used to.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yes the latter of what you said

the tissue in the muscle scars and over time it becomes next to impossible to inject in a specific spot

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Once you start hearing the needle "squeak"... it's best you try to find another spot. ;)

I've never seen any difference with a frontload and without.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well now i know whats going on. i was wondering why the heck i was having trouble. the problem is ive just started to see some good results on about week 7. like i said, ive been on for about 11 now. my thighs have become extremely difficult to inject. it hurts like a ***** pushing the needle in. delts hurt a little too. it seems im hitting nerves more often. looks like ill have to add in chest, triceps and biceps to the rotation. how much oil can the chest hold at once? i hate shooting in my tris and bis because i have to do two shots since they cant hold much. i have definitely heard the squeeking from the needle. will it make it easier to let some oil dribble down the needle first? i never do that. i dont like seeing my gear go to waste. my rotation right now is: thighs, glutes, delts, lats, repeat. i really, REALLY dont want to come off just yet. i have about 3 weeks left but was planning on getting more.

facko

Awards
would there be a benefit to stacking the test with OT?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
irish cannon, your pecs can hold about 1cc comfortably.. I use comfortably in the loosest sense of the term because Prop in the chest isn't all that comfy. Problem with the pecs for injects is that you have a plethora of Lymph nodes in that area. The worst knots Ive gotten in my life have been in the pecs. My advice would be to work up 0.5cc in each and then go from there. Hit one inch inward from the nipple and one inch up.

facko

Awards
uhm this thread was about my cycle...but thanks for jacking it. Since noone answered my question before ill ask again...what benefit would their be to doing an OT/Test stack...would that mean i could use less test and get the same results...meaning less sides?

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Just inject test once a week and frontloading does nothing exepct maybe give you flue like symptoms the first week or 2.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
...your question was answered several times

facko

Awards
uhm i just re read this thread twice..and see no answer for what benefit OT would have stacked with test..if it would reduce sides...or allow you to use less test and have the same effects minus some side effects?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
UHM you asked if there would be benefits of stacking OT with Test about 6 posts up.

First of all, yes.

Second of all, OT is crap IMPO.

Third of all, you can't really substitute one compound with another and expect comparable results. In my experience this goes along with dropping dose and stacking as well... Of course you can get benefits, yet you cannot truly compare and equate one to another. As far as sides, yes it is very side-friendly stack. I just think that OT is VERY VERY VERY overrated.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
How big are you by the way? and how long have you been training (trying to get a picture of how close to your genetic potential you are).

If you have been at it for 5-6years with a solid diet - well past 200lbs you might consider starting at 750mg. If not 500mg is fine - as long as it's really your first run with anabolics.

just keep it simple. You could run 500mg the entire time, consider kickstarting it with a legal oral (I don't know which ones are legal and popular anymore -- see board sponsors)

facko

Awards
I dont think im at my genetic potential at all..but still...I've been training for about 2 years...diet and training in check.
5'8"
170lbs
14% body fat

I'm not at my genetic potential. But i really still do want to experience what its like to be on. BTW, someone whom i work with who has done something like 6 cycles told me that pyramid cycles arent as bad as people like to make them out to be...and that when he tapers on and then tapers off ..such as recommended in pyramid cycles...especially when using test, he said it always works great. He also told me that if i ease into using it and then ease out of it..sides will be minimized and i wont feel like such **** coming off. But this really conflicts what ive read, as many guys on forums always say pyramid cycles suck. Do they suck...or would it benefit me to ease into the main dosage and then ease out of it?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
pyramiding doesn't make sense really unless you are staying on year-round or blasting and cruising certain compounds. Meaning rotating different steroids in and out with a test base. If you use HCG and pervent shutdown it defeats the purpose of pyramid schemes to restore HPTA. (my opinion anyway)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesnt HCG cause further HPTA suppression?
yes, but dont let that confuse you. it allows for quicker recovery once you start pct. i personally dont use it, but most like to on stronger cycles.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't use hcg after cycle .. its for during cycle

facko

Awards
What would happen if i ran the test straight thru for 300mg until week 12...then two weeks after my last shot just ran nolvadex along with tribulus and rebound xt for a month?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
assuming a good diet and training you should make great gains, and hopefully keep a lot of them ... i would still run hcg 250iu twice a week from week 3 until 3 days before pct