Cycle help..

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%

Cycle help..

I am training a friend of mine at the moment and he wants to get on some gear.. The gear available to him is Sustanon 250, deca and test.. He is 6'1 inches and very thin, id say he weighs about 176 lbs.. How can i run this for him with the gear available and how long for?? Winstrol and primo is also available..

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.63%

you will need anti-estrogens. id go with the deca sust winstrol...and the primo would come good for a lean mass cycle....what kind of test?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%

Dont know what test it is.. Ive gotta go to the pharmacy on monday and pick this **** up for this guy.. But i do know its a testosterone. What are anti estrogens? Im sorry for the dumb Questions but i dont know **** about all this stuff.. If it was'nt for him i wouldnt even be making these posts..
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.67%

Dude, slowly step away from the drugs. Do some more research before you go telling someone to jump on the sauce. Do some searches on clomid, nolvadex, arimidex, HCG, and other ancillary drugs. Take your time and don't rush into anything. I would also advise a sustanon and deca cycle.

Sustanon 500mg/week x 8 weeks
    Deca 400mg/week x 8 weeks
    Clomid 2 weeks after last injection
    Nolvadex on hand (gyno)

but you could also see good gains at half that dose. I am sure he still has plenty to grow before he needs to juice. 6'1" and 176 is not that big. I was 5'9" and 195 before I ever hit anything.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.24%

I agree w/blinky. 6'1" 176 could make a good 30-40 lbs gains through big eating and a good workout program w/o AAS's. In my opinion AAS's are better reserved for when you've hit your genetic limits or are very close to them.

J
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have to agree... attempt to get him up to about 200 as nautral as possible then maybe after he did his research do the gear.. btw, how old is your friend
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%

He is 26, ive told him that its better to try and go natural for a few months, i know almost everything about supplements and good nutrition but i dont know a hell of alot about roids. I explained that to him.. But he is hardheaded and wont listen so i thought id send a post and try to find something good for him..
  8. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

have him use a transdermal so he can get the best of both worlds. He gets a legal supp with the great amount of posts about them here, and he saves money as well and is not as complicated as using aas. Just my 2cents
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.67%

I agree with maniak1027. Run a cycle or two of a good prohormone stack (ie 1-test and 4-ad). I wish I had done this before I had turned to the dark side. I could have reached 210 to 215 naturally.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%

Originally posted by belbs75
    The gear available to him is Sustanon 250, deca and test.. 
    Ummmmm Sustanon 250 IS test bro I think you shouldnt be giving him advice on gear if you dont know that youself. Tell him to stay natural until hes in the 200's and learns a hell of alot more.

Peace

Bone
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.51%

Good advice given above.......I know I went from Natural to PH's and am still at that point. Don't know if I'll ever use gear, but I am still researching and learning about it anyways. My point is, gradual steps should be taken.....take the 'natural' bulk to it's limit, then go to ph's and take them to their limit. Once one sees the sides associated with ph's they can decide if AAS is the right choice for them. I think a good 1-test/4ad cycle would be better for him, along with diet and training.....and of course clomid/nolva post.....cheaper....legal....a bit safer. Good luck.
  12. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%

This guy apparantly doesnt know what he is doing, get him to go natural for a while, if not he is more likely to get hurt or mess his endo system up pretty bad. I know alot of guys who have made good gains using PH's, if he is hell bent try to stear him that way. I would tell him to do the research and to pay some dues first, roids are not for everyone and definitely not for beginners.
    More than likely if he is not willing to put his best effort naturally he will do the roids half-ass as well.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%

well i dont know if you guys are reading the post properly, but i said that i advised him not to use gear and i also told him i didnt know anything about gear.. But he is gonna use whether i tell him or not and im just trying to help...
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.67%

That is what most people do Belbs75. You are at least trying to help him. But I realize most people are gonna juice no matter what you tell them. Definately tell him to research like crazy and make sure he has everything before he starts(pins, anti-estrogens, and all his juice). Tell him to strictly attain to a good diet and get plenty of rest. Definately don't overdo the doses either. ALWAYS do sqats on leg days. I am not condoning his use by any means, but I know people just like him. They look for a quick fix when they aren't into putting in the effort. Good luck and tell him to be careful.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%

Originally posted by blinky
    That is what most people do Belbs75. You are at least trying to help him. But I realize most people are gonna juice no matter what you tell them. Definately tell him to research like crazy and make sure he has everything before he starts(pins, anti-estrogens, and all his juice). Tell him to strictly attain to a good diet and get plenty of rest. Definately don't overdo the doses either. ALWAYS do sqats on leg days. I am not condoning his use by any means, but I know people just like him. They look for a quick fix when they aren't into putting in the effort. Good luck and tell him to be careful.
    Thanks for that.. Well i know his diet will be perfect if he follows it, i wrote one out for him. I will be training him so i'll definately make him do the excercises most people dont like to do e.g squats, deadlifts etc

Similar Forum Threads

1. new guy! cycle help requested
    By wyatt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 10:24 AM
  2. T-1 Pro cycle help
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 12:07 PM
  3. Hardcore T-1 Pro Cycle HELP!
    By dantheman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15