need help! package/customs problem

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    Something sounds amiss. DHL items from Asia go through Customs at LAX and then get dispersed throughout the country. Items do not go through Customs multiple times in each state. I had an item held at LAX on an USDA hold due to the fact that the shipper reported it as gibberelic acid.

Nonetheless, clean house and computer but don't get too crazy. I have received a letter from customs in the past. Still living free.
    mine is back to the same state confirmed via tracking that it was a couple days ago. it says sort facility

2. The animal thinks you should listen to everyone and play it safe and don't accept the package. It seems a little fishy. The animal knows 2 people that were busted right after delivery. One of them is still in jail. It's been over a year allready, and the animal is not sure how long of a sentence his buddy got. In the end your freedom is worth more than a couple hundred dollars. If there's anything else in the house that shouldn't be there, maybe take it over to your friends house till it all boils over. Listen to the animal.
    •   

3. listen to everybody, be safe

4. Well it appears your not listenting to what almost all of us are saying not a flame bro but you keep checking for info on your package and asking us questions etc. when everyone has said clean house and get off the boards. Now maybe 99.9% nothing happens. but do you wanna take that .1 percent chance. say simple packing error. box drops comes undone worker sees powder in box. they decided to test could be anthrax?? you could be a terrorist. comes up juice well they already took the expense to test a bust is bust so the bust you. You called about the package already so they KNOW you are expecting it. YOUR are not going to get any DIFFERENT advice 3 pages all the same thing "loss"

5. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Well it appears your not listenting to what almost all of us are saying not a flame bro but you keep checking for info on your package and asking us questions etc. when everyone has said clean house and get off the boards. Now maybe 99.9% nothing happens. but do you wanna take that .1 percent chance. say simple packing error. box drops comes undone worker sees powder in box. they decided to test could be anthrax?? you could be a terrorist. comes up juice well they already took the expense to test a bust is bust so the bust you. You called about the package already so they KNOW you are expecting it. YOUR are not going to get any DIFFERENT advice 3 pages all the same thing "loss"

Seems like most of Anabolic Innovations products would be red flagged then, they ship powder in zip lock bags.

6. Well because I know this guy is using a powder source that uses DHL (by the way DHL sux, he has been told that, and suppliers have been told that) S.norman you are probablly on the flagged list as this supplier is prob. on that list. You know those hard earned tax dollars that you get raped on every check, its going to homeland security, and since you are not heeding the advice of fellow bros from many boards, and continue posting reassuring yourself that you will be ok instead of cleaning house as told, and suggested, you are still trying to test and see if the DEA will be knocking on your door. Please take the advise of EVERYBODY, and clean house ASAP and do not accept the pack!

Fit- this guy is being flagged b/c he is using a chinese source, and after all the flack about counterfits on Dateline and snitches in the anabolic steroids game I am sure the DEA knows this source.

7. I attend a college that uses a distribution center for packages sent to students, basically once your package arrives they put a card in your mailbox telling you so and then you go to the distribution center present your ID and sign to recieve the package. Would it never be safe to recieve schedualed substances this way because I always would have to sign for it? (I think I already know the answer just making sure)

8. I wouldn't pick crap up from something like that. If they don't/won't leave it forget about it.

9. OK, this thread is drifting off into dangerous territory. AnabolicMinds does not condone illegal activity of any kind.

I'm going to shut this thread down. Best of luck to everyone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with a problem!
    By sobeman88 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 10:41 PM
  2. Need Help With Order Problem
    By goslamacamel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 02:18 AM
  3. need help with calf problem please!!
    By milkmuscles in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5