No one forgets their first love (TProp/TAce/T3 log)...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Well, if some of you have been keeping up with me, ehem Mullet ehem, you know my cycle history has been limited to an array of orals, IGF-1 LR3, & whatnot. I have always been a bit of a woman when it comes to crossing over to the darkside, but I have FINALLY slid the tampon in & made my mind up on a cycle. As always, I will be keeping this as my log with pictures. DISCLAIMER: I can't promise that my log will be anywhere near that of Mullet's as far as detail & time/effort given being that I will be back in school &, in all honesty, school, lifting, working, Gator football on Saturdays, & NFL on Sundays & Mondays will be running my life. All that being said, let's get down to the goodstuff!!

This is what my tasty little treat is going to look like:

Weeks 1-8
Test Prop @ 125mg eod/500mg wk
HCG 250iu 2x wk spread evenly (shooting Mon & Fri)
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
Letrozole .5mgs ed starting now (about 2 weeks before cycle)
Spiro 5% applied twice/day.

Weeks 1-6
Tren Ace @ 45mg ed/315mg wk

Weeks 4-8
T3 Week 1 25mcg ed. Week 2-3 1/2 50mcg ed. Week 3 1/2-4 25mcg ed.

Prop Pin sights:
Glutes 25g 1.5in/Delts w/ 25g 1in

Tren Pin sights:
Ventros 25g 1in (right?)/Quads 25g 1.5in

PCT will look like Dr. D's standard protocol & much like my PCT for my past cycles. If there is a request to post I will.

While on cycle I will TRY to keep a 50/30-35/20-15 protein/carb/fat split. This cycle is a cutter/semi lean bulk. My goal is pretty much to drop around 3-4% BF while adding at most 10lbs of LBM.

My stats (as of right now) are:
Height: 6'0
Weight: 187 lbs or so naked (OOOH YEA! lol)
BF: Around 13% or so I'd say.

I plan on not even seein the gym for at least the rest of this week, hopefull until I start the cycle. This way I can get a rest & really shock my muscles upon return. Well that & the fact that I'm going to be moving into my new apartment this weekend & probably won't have time to hit the gym.

My workout follows Glen's Ironman/DC routine. It's attached at the bottom.

I think that about covers it all? I'll try to answer any questions you may have & all that good stuff. I actually might have a few of my own. Well I do. Would shaving my head help with Tren induced hairloss or should I just keep my hair & use the Spiro?

Oh yea, this is all homebrew boys! You better believe this is gunna be fun!

Adventure, begin. (Oh yea, these next two weeks or so might be kind of slow, at least until the homebrewing starts which might be as soon as this weekend..teehee.)

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks great X. I will be sure to follow it!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'll just quickly comment on the location choices for Pinning..

YOu say you are going to use glutes for Prop, and Ventro for Tren? This is going to get old fast... you will see.

You REALLY need to rotate injection sites for EOD, and ED especially... You need to use pretty much 4 bodyparts, R and L for minimum comfortable pinning frequency, with scar tissue in mind, not to mention Prop soreness. To give you a clue, for ED I use every bodypart that is "pinnable".

I think your T3 run should be the duration of the cycle, and the taper down holding the largest share of the run. Tren effects TSH levels negatively so this will have another benefit.

I don't know if you should use these compounds on your first cycle. I would advise you to get used to pinning long esters first.. That's the easiest.

I don't really think you'd need HCG on such a shorty....but that's just me.

Oh, and 125mg EOD is 437.5mg/week.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody see a problem with dropping the HCG? In the event I can't get my hands on any. Just a thought.
Nope, not really. I agree with Ubi that for a short 8 weeker you will not need it. I personally experimented with longer Esters for my first because of ease, as Ubi was eluding to. I know that you have availability issues to deal with though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to spread rep around for ubi and mullet. good advice at a late hour guys :)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'll just quickly comment on the location choices for Pinning..

YOu say you are going to use glutes for Prop, and Ventro for Tren? This is going to get old fast... you will see.

You REALLY need to rotate injection sites for EOD, and ED especially... You need to use pretty much 4 bodyparts, R and L for minimum comfortable pinning frequency, with scar tissue in mind, not to mention Prop soreness. To give you a clue, for ED I use every bodypart that is "pinnable".

I think your T3 run should be the duration of the cycle, and the taper down holding the largest share of the run. Tren effects TSH levels negatively so this will have another benefit.

I don't know if you should use these compounds on your first cycle. I would advise you to get used to pinning long esters first.. That's the easiest.

I don't really think you'd need HCG on such a shorty....but that's just me.

Oh, and 125mg EOD is 437.5mg/week.
I'm kind of caught scratching my head a little for the pinning, specially with prop. I've read up on prop soreness & I don't want to not be able to work out a body part due to pinning soreness (excuse the double negative). Tren I've read was candy compared to prop, so I'm sure I can pin lats, bis, tris, etc with tren. Maybe I should take the sites I set out for tren & givem to prop & pin everything else with tren? So I'd be pinning Ventros, Glutes, Delts, & Quads (my most feared pin) with prop & then bi's, tri's, lats, & traps with tren? Sound like a better plan? If so, what would be the best pins for these muscles?

So based on your opinions, which from following this board I really value Ubi, my cycle should look like this:

Weeks 1-8

Weeks 1-6

Weeks 1-8
T3 Week 1 25mcg ed. Week 2 50mcg ed. Week 3 50mcg ed. Week 4 50mcg ed. Week 5 25mcg ed. Week 6 25mcg ed. Week 7 25 mcg ed. Week 8 25 mcg ed.

Does that look better?

I figured 125 mgs eod was 500mg/ week cause say I do this:
Mon-pin 125mgs
Tues-off
Wed-pin 125mgs
Thurs-off
Fri-pin 125mgs
Sat-off
Sun-pin 125mgs
Mon-off
...& so on. So 4x125mgs=500/week. I know some people count Sunday as the first day of the week or whatever so I'm guessing this is where the confusion might be setting in? to me Mon-Sun= 7 days=1 week. That or I'm a huge ass.

Thanks for the help, bro.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Also, how does this look for PCT:

Last 2 days of cycle: Clomid @ 300mg for saturation purposes
wk1: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Fenugreek 2 caps/day
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Fenugreek 2 caps/day
wk3: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Fenugreek 3 caps/day
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Fenugreek 3 caps/day
wk5: Nolva 10mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Fenugreek 4 caps/day
wk6: RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Fenugreek 4 caps/day

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it looks better.. I've ran similar T3 bouts and tapered down to 12.5 the last week or two.. then used some thryroid support and bounced back quickly... you will probably feel pretty lethargic around then..regrettably you will be in post cycle therapy, as well as Thyroid post cycle therapy... been there.. sucks... but bang it out none the less.

i would stay away from extremeties with Prop... Quads don't take so well to it, if you are anything like me. It's unfortunate as Quads are one of the easiest spots to pin, next to Delts.. for me at least.

Experiment, you will find some areas easier to deal with than others.. Some people take to Prop fine... others, like me, can become disabled from it. :D

I may have misinterpreted your first post, because I thought you were only hitting your Glutes with Prop, and your Ventros with Tren.. :nutkick:

When I calculate dosage based on frequency, I use averages.. like EOD would be 3.5 times a week.. so 125X3.5 is 437.5

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously your smaller muscles you want to use a 25, though some may still just stick with a 23. Use your 1" for the delts, bis, tris. 1.5 for Ventro, Quads, Lats. Rotate your Bi/Tri/Delt/Lat for Tren. Quad/Ventro for Prop.

Tren:
Day 1-R Bi
Day 2-L Bi
Day 3-R Delt
Day 4-L Delt
Day 5-R Tri
Day 6-L Tri
Day 7 (you could either go back to Bi here as it's been 5 days, or go 7/8 rotating lats, just depends if you want to use Lats for the Prop)

Then do accordingly for your Ventro/Quads with the Prop. It is late, so that may not have made sense!!

EDIT: Damn Ubi, stop posting what I want to post...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I have to spread rep around for ubi and mullet. good advice at a late hour guys :)
For real man, I'd give mullet more rep but I have to spread it around first. Mullet's my boy! Lol. Ubi's the man. Thanks bro's for the good advice. Keep it coming, Lord knows I need it lol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I do with Prop on an ED schedule, with Tren mixed in the same barrel.

Monday :Right Delt
Tuesday :Left Delt
Wednesday :Right Ventro
Thursday :Left Ventro
Friday :Both Pecs (less volume can be held here comfortably)
Saturday:Both Traps (same as pecs with regards to volume)
Sunday:Right Glute
Monday:Left Glute
Repeat.. .so 8 days later the same spot is hit.. This makes it so I can walk relatively normally...and have full dexterity with my limbs in general... I stay away from Biceps, Triceps, Calves and Quads with Prop.. but it's fair game with Tren or anything else smooth. Sore hips and asscheeks can be hard around leg day, but you can work through it. If you're scared of Pecs..(it IS scary) do Lats... :D

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
So, the final (after being schooled by Ubi & Mullet) cycle plans look at little something like this:

Weeks 1-8

Weeks 1-6

Weeks 1-8
T3 Week 1 25mcg ed. Week 2 50mcg ed. Week 3 50mcg ed. Week 4 50mcg ed. Week 5 25mcg ed. Week 6 25mcg ed. Week 7 12.5 mcg ed. Week 8 12.5 mcg ed.

Pinning Spots/Rotations likeso:

Tren:
Day 1-R Bi
Day 2-L Bi
Day 3-R Delt
Day 4-L Delt
Day 5-R Tri
Day 6-L Tri
Day 7-R Bi

Prop:
Day 1- R Glute
Day 2- Off
Day 3- L Gulte
Day 4- Off
Day 5- R Ventro
Day 6- Off
Day 7- L Ventro

Look better now?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, looks solid to me, I think Ubi will agree

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good. Like most plans, things change, so be able to change with it.

Keep in mind I would never touch AAS myself, and would never condone the use of it for anything other than treating terminally ill people.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
No of course, this is for my lab rat. I'm testing it on him before I start shooting my pitbull for his fights. :twisted:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yup. I can't & wouldn't use anabolic steroids because I would get kicked out of my intramural coed softball league :icon_lol: . Oh yea, & I'm totally against people using steroids because it gives them special powers like starting fires with their thoughts.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't take anything I can't spell. It took me 7 years before I could eat Lasagna

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really to report. I'm eager to go back to Gainesville & get the hell out of Miami already. I started Letro at .25mgs ed. Yey. Taking some time off of the gym to really shock my body when I get back. Life's pretty boring right about now. Oh & did I mention I hate my ex? Well, yea.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I think I'm going to post up my ex gf deal in the general chat section to get some advice. This is seriously driving me crazy & I need to be sane by the time i start my cycle lol.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If diet is in order you will probably experience sufficient fat loss with the Test/Tren. I would rec'd a traditional dosage of T-3 (listed below) ran in the beginning or middle of your cycle . That way when you head into PCT your thyroid will hopefully be back online already. Thyroid and HPTA recovery at the same time might not be the best way to go, JMO. I would actually consider getting some Clen for your rat instead of T-3. My ferret just had a ball on it. The shakes and sweats he experienced were reminiscent of earlier experimentation with crack :lol:
Days 1-4...................25 mcg/day
Days 5-8...................50
Days 9-12.................75
Days 13-16...............100 (75 if sides are too much)
Days 17-20...............75
Days 21-24...............50
Days 25-28...............25

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
If diet is in order you will probably experience sufficient fat loss with the Test/Tren. I would rec'd a traditional dosage of T-3 (listed below) ran in the beginning or middle of your cycle . That way when you head into post cycle therapy your thyroid will hopefully be back online already. Thyroid and HPTA recovery at the same time might not be the best way to go, JMO. I would actually consider getting some Clen for your rat instead of T-3. My ferret just had a ball on it. The shakes and sweats he experienced were reminiscent of earlier experimentation with crack :lol:
Days 1-4...................25 mcg/day
Days 5-8...................50
Days 9-12.................75
Days 13-16...............100 (75 if sides are too much)
Days 17-20...............75
Days 21-24...............50
Days 25-28...............25
jonny! welcome back, bro. Haven't seen you around in a while. Figured you'd chime in with your knowledge on the matter. Good to see you're still around & thanks for the T-3 breakdown. I would run Clen but I ran a cycle & didn't like it much.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X, was that you that was having Lactating nipples? I ask because if I am not mistaken increased Test lowers the level of T3 which can in turn raise Prolactin. I could just be waxing out of my ass on both fronts though.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
X, was that you that was having Lactating nipples? I ask because if I am not mistaken increased Test lowers the level of T3 which can in turn raise Prolactin. I could just be waxing out of my ass on both fronts though.
No, no. That was me. The lactation has stopped. I had used Cabergoline at .5mg twice a week spread evenly & it didn't help with the lactating at all. Once I started Letro to get rid of some gyno, the lactation stopped & has not returned. I think that the gyno & lactation was due to the MTRN. I also heard Test lowers the level of T3 which can raise prolactin. I am running T3 throughout the cycle so I don't think I should be worried. Even then I well be running Letro & Cab together throught the cycle to prevent any kind of progesterone/prolactin related issues.

In other words, I don't know if I should be worried, really?

Also, my little problem is up in the general chat section http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/51056-dont-know-what-do-rough-spot.html. Feel free to chime in there boys. Could use the help.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
jonny! welcome back, bro. Haven't seen you around in a while. Figured you'd chime in with your knowledge on the matter. Good to see you're still around & thanks for the T-3 breakdown. I would run Clen but I ran a cycle & didn't like it much.
Been busy relocating and such. Clen is definitely an acquired taste.

Last edited:
xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody have any advice on pinning as far as when is the best time to pin? I read somewhere that 1-2 hours before lifting was great? Does it even matter? And also, should I pin both Tren & Test at the same time or say 1 in the AM & the other in the PM? Or does that not even matter either?

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Does anybody have any advice on pinning as far as when is the best time to pin? I read somewhere that 1-2 hours before lifting was great? Does it even matter? And also, should I pin both Tren & Test at the same time or say 1 in the AM & the other in the PM? Or does that not even matter either?
I did a similar cycle awhile back and it really did not matter the time of day that I pinned. I also pinned them both at the same time which makes it much easier since you are not pinning as often.

I have also read that it is best to pin ED instead of EOD to keep your levels at a even balance but I do not have first hand knowledge of it.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I did a similar cycle awhile back and it really did not matter the time of day that I pinned. I also pinned them both at the same time which makes it much easier since you are not pinning as often.

I have also read that it is best to pin ED instead of EOD to keep your levels at a even balance but I do not have first hand knowledge of it.
I read that too, but as a counter agrument I also read that Test Prop can remain stable in the blood through EOD pins & that EOD is better then ED because there is less scar tissue accumulating. I decided on EOD. I'm sure the Test Prop esther is long enough to where it will remain stable in my blood EOD as long as I pin at the same time each day.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
After continuing to research I have come up with this:

During cycle I will run Nolva at 10mg e/d, Letro at .5mgs e/d, & Cab at 500mcg e4d.

I think this will help with estrogen, progesterone, & prolactin problems during cycle, no?

Also should I start all this 2 weeks before so it stabilizes in my blood?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you could be good only on the Letro X. Start at .25-.5 2 weeks prior the cycle. If Progesterone related sides appear then begin dosing the Caber at 250mcg.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I just want to be cautious & I don't want to give gyno induced by progesterone or prolactin the chance to form. I think I might just run Letro & Cab during cycle as Tren is known to cause gyno & I got a pretty decent case from MTRN. Better safe than sorry.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Update: Started homebrewing my Tren today. So far, so good. I'm still waiting on the kit for the Test prop. I'm afraid where I got the kit from might be a scam. I'm not really sure if I can post the name or not, so I won't.

I actually like the chemical part of homebrewing. Feels like I'm in Chem lab all over again lol.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, small problem. I have finished my Fina-Tren Ace converison. It all went smoothly for the most part losing very little of the compound here & there (I'd say in total I probably lost around 8% from pellet to end). The directions I was following online used 2g's of Fina & a 4g conversion kit, so the final concentrations aren't the same as they would be for me because I used 2g's Fina & a 2g conversion kit. I'm assuming my concentrations will be higher? I have somewhere between 20-25ml (I filtered 20-25mls through the Whataman filter). What does this leave me with? I figure 2000mg/22.5ml=89mg/ml. Would that be right? Here's a pic of my sterile vial. What do you guys think?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploaded/17175_1156060454.jpg

EDIT: Also does anyone have a link to the Synovex-H-Test Prop conversion procedure? The link Skye posted isn't up anymore.

Last edited:
xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Help lol? Oh yea, the dazed kit site for the test prop is down. Anyone know where I can get a dazed kit or what another good kit for Test Prop is? For research puproses that is.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about kickstarting the cycle with an oral, say M-TST?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you could be good only on the Letro X. Start at .25-.5 2 weeks prior the cycle. If Progesterone related sides appear then begin dosing the Caber at 250mcg.
I agree here bro. Letro is some pretty strong ish and you could atleast cut out the nolva, if im not mistaken tho you said the letro took care of ur prolactin problems and caber didnt, so why the use of caber if letro took care of it bro? I agree with mullet tho in the fact that you should be good with letro.

Ill be following ur log bro.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks clipse. I'm dying to get started. Still working on getting a kit for the Syno conversion.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym today for the first time in about 3 weeks. OH MY GOD! The pumps are back :). Anyways, I'm dying to start here & I've got everything on hand except for directions/a kit to convert the Synovex into Test Prop. If anyone can help me out, please PM/IM/email me. Thanks broseffs.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Well, if some of you have been keeping up with me, ehem Mullet ehem, you know my cycle history has been limited to an array of orals, IGF-1 LR3, & whatnot. I have always been a bit of a woman when it comes to crossing over to the darkside, but I have FINALLY slid the tampon in & made my mind up on a cycle. As always, I will be keeping this as my log with pictures. DISCLAIMER: I can't promise that my log will be anywhere near that of Mullet's as far as detail & time/effort given being that I will be back in school &, in all honesty, school, lifting, working, Gator football on Saturdays, & NFL on Sundays & Mondays will be running my life. All that being said, let's get down to the goodstuff!!

This is what my tasty little treat is going to look like:

Weeks 1-8
HCG 250iu 2x wk spread evenly (shooting Mon & Fri)

Weeks 1-6

Weeks 4-8
T3 Week 1 25mcg ed. Week 2-3 1/2 50mcg ed. Week 3 1/2-4 25mcg ed.

Prop Pin sights:
Glutes 25g 1.5in/Delts w/ 25g 1in

Tren Pin sights:
Ventros 25g 1in (right?)/Quads 25g 1.5in

post cycle therapy will look like Dr. D's standard protocol & much like my post cycle therapy for my past cycles. If there is a request to post I will.

While on cycle I will TRY to keep a 50/30-35/20-15 protein/carb/fat split. This cycle is a cutter/semi lean bulk. My goal is pretty much to drop around 3-4% BF while adding at most 10lbs of LBM.

My stats (as of right now) are:
Height: 6'0
Weight: 187 lbs or so naked (OOOH YEA! lol)
BF: Around 13% or so I'd say.

I plan on not even seein the gym for at least the rest of this week, hopefull until I start the cycle. This way I can get a rest & really shock my muscles upon return. Well that & the fact that I'm going to be moving into my new apartment this weekend & probably won't have time to hit the gym.

My workout follows Glen's Ironman/DC routine. It's attached at the bottom.

I think that about covers it all? I'll try to answer any questions you may have & all that good stuff. I actually might have a few of my own. Well I do. Would shaving my head help with Tren induced hairloss or should I just keep my hair & use the Spiro?

Oh yea, this is all homebrew boys! You better believe this is gunna be fun!

Adventure, begin. (Oh yea, these next two weeks or so might be kind of slow, at least until the homebrewing starts which might be as soon as this weekend..teehee.)

How many calories below maintenance are you going to do?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
And what would you recommend for Thyroid PCT after the T3?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably stay at maintenance or go at most 500-800 kcal under maintenance. I think that with the fat burning properties of Tren & T3 & my already somewhat low BF (12% or so), I shouldn't really going too low. I don't want to have nonproductive cycle.

I FINALLY found some directions to conver Synovex to Test Prop. Now I just need a kit. I'm looking at the S-kit from Universal Kits. I'm trying to order it now, hopefully starting the cycle on Monday.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Question. Would it be stupid of me to start the Tren Ace & then start the Prop once I get it all together? My guess is yes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question. Would it be stupid of me to start the Tren Ace & then start the Prop once I get it all together? My guess is yes.

Yea bro id just wait honestly. No reaosn to start somethin that will kill ur **** and then have to play catchup with the prop. lol

Ill be watching ur cycle once you start tho bro because im planning on doin a similar cycle in fairy tale land. :dance:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
LOL I'm DYING here. I finally found directions, but I can't get a hold of a good company for a kit & Dazed is nowhere to be found.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL I'm DYING here. I finally found directions, but I can't get a hold of a good company for a kit & Dazed is nowhere to be found.

LOL i here ya bro i here ya! :dance:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Thanks to a KICK ASS board sponsor (UK), I am receiving my Syno to Test Prop conversion kit THIS WEEKEND! That means I should be on cycle starting Monday!

For the sake of all homebrewers (& since I spent $500 on a new totally kick ass digi cam), so you won't have to go through the same thing I am going through, I will take pics & post directions to the syno conversion, step by step.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Homebrewing the Test Prop as we speak. I will be posting Homebrew directions with pictures from my new Olympus 720 WATERPROOF digi cam in a new thread. So those of you homebrewers, you'll love it.