Anybody here actually have success w/ spot injecting?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hear most say it doens't work but then i hear others who swear by it.

All my thigh shots i've been doing have been into my left thigh, and it has been growing the same as my right one, granted i'm only on week 5, but i';ve added some good size, and i don't think it's really working for me.

So i was just curious to know if any of you had any success with this?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I like the temp swelling of injecting in bis so i'll do it regardless. Don't have experience with results though as this is my first cycle.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I doubt site injecting will work in the quad bro, the idea behind it from what I have seen, really is facia stretching. Even 3ccs of oil in your quad, ain't gonna stretch squat. Now pump it in the bi's or delts, the answer may be different. I will let you know VERY soon! :D

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
u shud realise chemist that the temporary swelling is not important but the muscle fascia strech is , and like wardog said , if u want to really work that way on ur quads , pick 3 spots on the lateralis and make sure u inject 3-4 cc eod atleast (get synthol !) .

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Just bi's i'm worried about, i meant i like the swelled look and hoping for the fascia stretching but whether it works or not is still up in the air.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its not in the air lol , it works :) . personal experience and can talk for many people ive seen this happen to .

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Good ****, i'm not really a good person to say whether or not it'll work for me as this is my first cycle, but if it works then my bis will be even happier lol.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
hitting up in my bi's now, in fact first bi inject was today
I can say this :it was tight as hell afterward

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
K thanks guys! I think i'll pass on injecting into my Bi's. =)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I did a cc in each bi last night and i am sore as **** today, be forewarned.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I heard about the pain in the biceps, so I don't think I'll dart there.. I do plan to go for calves, traps, and delts the most..

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i went ahead and tried a bicep shot, i dunno but i couldn't stop myself from flexing it no matter what i did.

i just don't think it's soemthing for me

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i cant imagine myself not flexing when injecting intot bis. my initial plan for my first cycle is having the delts,traps, and quads be the three (per side) areas ill be rotating through. Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can hit quads more than once sage because theres enough of an injection area where you can inject twice per side.

Also why not glute shots? From past experience myself and w/ a few friends including a couple of the good bro's here, no one wants to do glute shots in the beginning. They're personally my fav because of the amount you can inject and how it is the least painful afterwards.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I find it difficult to reach around for glute shots, i liked bi shots cause your arm is right in front of you and it's the easiest to do. I think the third time around they should be fine, the initial stretching is what causes the pain correct?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol , my brother, bicep shots hurt , no matter what u say ! lol , even the nth time , it seems to hurt lol .

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
No i have no idea, was told something like that had no clue if there was truth to it or not.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
you can hit quads more than once sage because theres enough of an injection area where you can inject twice per side.

Also why not glute shots? From past experience myself and w/ a few friends including a couple of the good bro's here, no one wants to do glute shots in the beginning. They're personally my fav because of the amount you can inject and how it is the least painful afterwards.
my reasoning for having several injection site is more for trying the various sites out and figuring out which area i prefer, than rotating to give an area some rest between injections. Interesting how you say others are reluctant (or prefer not) to inject in the glutes. Honestly (ha), i think im avoiding glute shots mainly because i want the feeling of an injection having a direct feeling of "swoleness" (mental thing i suppose) I know thats a very amateur answer but this might be other brah's reasoning for sticking with quads,delts mainly, and bis/tris some. Itll be interesting what my favorite site ends up being. Sage

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by zdoor
Calves is pretty painful bro...

So I've heard... I need to get them up, though.. Sucks to have tiny ankles, and calves smaller than your younger sister's.. ::(

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

So I've heard... I need to get them up, though.. Sucks to have tiny ankles, and calves smaller than your younger sister's.. ::(
i know what thats like, i look like a clown when i wear shorts! long ass feet tiny ankles and calves. lol

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I mainly dont do glutes because I have a damaged disk in my neck and it is very hard to see or aspirate. I'm big on aspirating now, I forgot to on my delt the other day and blood shot across the room when I pulled the needle out, just nicked a vessel probably but that does tend to freak one out for a sec.

Its been about two days since my bi shot and it is still tight.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is it more common that you'll hit a vessle or something doing bi's?

i've heard a few horror stories about abcesses and such from bi injections,

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I've got bad symmetry, my left arm is smaller than my right but since I injected in my left they have been looking alot closer in size.

Havent had any problems hitting vessels in my bi, easy to aspirate there. I use a 25g 1" for them.

Next comes the pec's, anybody have any experience with injecting pectorals?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in pecs aswell iron, bump for info.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
baham , honestly dont understand ur question at all !?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Bump for some pec info.

And also to the bastard who said anything about calf injections, when I can walk normaly again, I'm coming after you and then your family. OUCH:D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ironviking
Bump for some pec info.

And also to the bastard who said anything about calf injections, when I can walk normaly again, I'm coming after you and then your family. OUCH:D
As long as you don't bore me... :D

baham99

Awards
baham , honestly dont understand ur question at all !?
What I meant was, the theory about site injecting faster/shorter esters to let the local muscle where get first dips was already heavily disputed. Stretching muscia fascia to give greater potential for growth is an unrelated theory on site inject benefits right?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what do u mean by an unrelated theory , and as far as esters go , short ester or long ester , if there is an ester , i dont think the injected compound is acting on the AR in the injected muscle .

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
just an update with my exp. third time injecting left bi only to try and help with symettry - left bicep is very very close to right bi now
I injected 1ml into my left bi every 4 days, it has been two days since injecting into it and my symmetry is much better, atleast for arms. It will be interesting to see what happens postcycle.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep up the injecting atleast for 4-6 months , ie after the initial couple months , inject atleast once a week for the rest of the time . to see maintainable gains .

baseballmuscle

Awards
This is an awesome thread guys! I just started doing spot injections myself. My personal favorite is my tris. I've been on my cycle for 7 days and have done bi's, tri's (rear and side heads), delts rear and front. I have already done three tri shots ( two rear and one side ) with 1 cc in each and I swear they are so swollen. I thought it would get in the way for tri and chest workouts but I had one of my best chest workouts ever with some new personal bests for reps. The pain only feels like an intense workout so I have just stuck myself right before I work that muscle and it gives me an incredible pump! The soreness just lasts longer than a typical workout. I guess this makes it easier to deal with the soreness plus I'm sure all the bloodflow from the workout spreads the oil quicker. Just my thoughts that I wanted to share. Would definetly recommend.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont like the idea of injecting the muscle before u workout, compromises the strength when u train , u'll realise it as u go along , ive done it for a long time , so trust me , best way to do is after u work the muscle .

baseballmuscle

Awards
I haven't noticed any strength decrease but I have noticed that the pumps are almost unbearable which is kind of a good thing. Don't you think that working out after would relieve some of the soreness? I could shoot after because I do normally massage it or go in the jacuzzi, I just thought this was a benefit to stretching out the fascia more??.. Don't know I'm not an expert yet but I'm going to school to be one!! Hehe! Get back with me in two years when I graduate! LOL.

baseballmuscle

Awards
Hey do you know if your muscles will get shiny like I heard they do with synthol?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Dont know what shiny is but it has been about three days since I hit up my left bicep and it still has this wicked peak when I flex. I used to think spot inject was total bs but now I'm not so sure. Gonna hit up my pecs today to see what happens.

baseballmuscle

Awards
I have never seen it myself but on an article that I read on synthol said that the muscles get so full of oil that they actually have an oily appearance on their skin even though its dry. I was actually asking Ray because he seems to have a lot of knowledge on this but any other opinions on this is welcome. I think I read this on a link in Big Cats article on Synthol. Just wondering

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
big cat hasnt written an article on synthol ! ? either way , dont see the shiny thing, some fluid retention around the injection spot might happen for 2-3 days after the shot , but i'm sure ure not referring to that .

baseballmuscle

Awards
Hi I was refering to this article http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover5.htm and there is a link in there where it says Synthol but I can't find in there where I saw that. I know I've seen it in a couple of articles where it will say " the muscle will become so full and shiny from being so full of oil" . I'm not worried about this happening or anything I was just wondering if any of you have heard or know anything about this. Nobody has ever heard this? If I get some time I will try to dig it up. Ray did you say you've done synthol? If so did you do the daily injections? How did it effect working out? and what were your results?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
forget the shiny part awright , do it and see , spot inject , doing synthol hasnt been a necessity for me till now, i use 15-20 ml per week as of now , so that is enuf for me to hit the spots i need it, basically synthol is oil based , and so are steroids , but synthol are made in such a way that they are supposed to stay for a lil longer . nothing happens other than the normal injection soreness from the ba , etc . but with synthol , this is even lesser , and u can inject more frequently, and thats what we want , frequent injections to bring up the lagging part .
nothing shud affect the working out, just shoot the part after ure done with ur workout that day , but sometimes, say uve shot ur triceps or front delt and u have a chest workout to do , u have to work around it , schedule ur workouts differently , or use the heating pad a lot , works .

baseballmuscle

Awards
Awesome info. I know this thread isn't about synthol but if when I am done with my cycle I want to start shooting synthol would I still have to go through the loading phase of shooting ed or eod? Right now I am shooting each spot (bi, rear tri, side tri, front and rear delt) every 4-5 days 1cc in each. Please let me know. If you want to answer through a PM that would be fine.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pick a spot or 2 , say u pick bicep and tricep , then u start with injecting a certain volume (which u shud decide for ur size ) , go with eod at first , and then do ed if possible , eod is just fine though , then stay that way for 2 months , then cut back to once a week and do this for like 4 more months , for a smaller 200 pound man , 2-3 inches on his arms are seen which is real vascular tissue .

phenom9950

Awards
i hate my calves i even tried slin pin in there hurts like hell, i did a quad shot but i think i got infected so thats a nono, im gona do bis again, i think there was something wrong with my 1ad i was pinning cus i did bis and tris, and both were swole like nuts and hurt, but i did im in tris after didnt hurt i actually liked it ... :D