high levels of prolactine and prohormones

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

high levels of prolactine and prohormones

Hello,

I know that sometimes the cause of gyno is not estrogen, but prolactine, what I really don't know is what is the cause of high prolactine levels, I mean, the source of gyno problems you get out of prohormones or steroids is always related to estrogen and progesterone or might it, as well, be related to prolactine? What steroids & prohormones tend to "aromatize" in prolactine and what can I take in order to "block" prolactine?

Thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

tren is one of the steriods that can do this. As for blocking it, I think some people have had some success with bromo
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

So the steroids that promote prolactine are DHT derivatives? Umm, interesting that precisely the steroids that should help you with gyno, for they are estrogen anti-agonists, might promote some worse form of gyno, because of galactorrea
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%

prolactin is a hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary. It causes women to start lactating. Prolactin problems are usually only seen in the extremely obese male and are generally related to high estrogen levels in said males...

J
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

Originally posted by Jay Mc
    prolactin is a hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary. It causes women to start lactating. Prolactin problems are usually only seen in the extremely obese male and are generally related to high estrogen levels in said males...

J
    So what do you mean? Addressing estrogen with nolvadex and/or arimidex will also address prolactine?
  6. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Bromocriptine or even chaste berry will help lower prolactin levels in men. No, anti-e's will do nothing for high prolactin levels.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%

If you take AAS or PH you are jacking with your hormone levels. There are some serrious consequence to be reckoned with in doing such. Its not a guarantee that they will happen but they might. If this isn't something that sits well with you AAS and PH aren't for you.

The fact of the matter is you can build a great body with out them. You seem really concerned about the risks...have you asked yourself a couple questions like, a) am I at a point where I can't advance w/o hormones? Most people are no where near their genetic potential and could get a lot closer through changes in diet and workout routine. b) do I realize the risks of using gear? If you do and don't like them don't use.

Just my thoughts.

J

Similar Forum Threads

1. High Levels of Prolactin
    By TonyWilliams in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 03:09 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. What is considered high levels of prolactin?
    By galloglass in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 09:16 AM
  4. High Levels of Estrogens in Our Drinking Water?
    By SubliminalX in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 02:35 PM