Bunk Nolva! - AnabolicMinds.com

Bunk Nolva!

Bunk Nolva!

I just found out that the Nolva i'm sitting on is be bunk. Why I know this is not important as is that I'm finishing up my cycle in a week and I'm not comfortable taking the Nolva I have on hand. I've never got my Nolva online before and was wondering how long one can wait after a cycle to start PCT?

My other support supplies are in place i.e. fenugreek, DHEA.....etc... but now I need to order SERM. I'm not looking for a source. Since I've never acquired online and do not know shipping times....how long can I go without my SERM. And, should I start my other support supplies and just wait on my Nolva? Any harm? F'ed up situation. Thanks for the input.

Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

it all depends on what compound you are taking. if its something like a long acting test such as cyp or enanthate you can wait 2 weeks. if its an oral, you need to start pct the day after you stop taking it. you could probably get by two or three days just taking your other supps and waiting for your serm to come in.

start taking an AI like Nolvedex XT or 6oxo alongside with the fenugreek. I'm not sure of your cycle, but if it was a light one you might even get away with just using an AI. However you should still go ahead and get some Nolva. Depends on the company that you order your Nolva from but it usually only takes a few days. Good luck with it brother.
    •   

It's a superdrol cycle. I love the stuff but i know it's rough. that's my concern. I'm finishing up in just less than a week. Was worried about Nolva shipping time since I've never aquired it that way before.
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

mine gets here in 3 days.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You should be fine. While you're operating in less than perfect situations you won't kill over either.
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    You should be fine. While you're operating in less than perfect situations you won't kill over either.
    "keel" over. its a term that comes from a keelboat.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Keel...Noted.

3 days! Okay, that makes me feel a lot better. I'll look to our reliable sponsers.

I don't want to kill or keel over, period!

Thanks guy

yeah man one time i ran out and I thought gyn was flaring up i had mine in a day. read ordering policies for where ever you are going to order from it will tell you how long to expect. or if you can get expeditated shipping etc.

To be honest i've only ran Nolva on my last cycle which was a SD cycle. I've ran a few cycles before, M1T a few times, PP, Mega-zol/TrenX, and i've run only an AI with all of them with no problems at all and I know a few people that still do. I do have tomoxifen and toremifen on hand now and i've used it for the first time. But i still think i would have been allright just with Nolvedex. This time around, after 2 weeks on Nolva my libido got really low to where my wood was gone. Well that did not make my girl happy so i came off and got on my Nolvedex. Two days after the wood was back on and my girl got the smile back on. So don't freak out man. I think you'll be allright no matter what. I know somebody's gona get all riled up because of what i said, but it's worked for me so i'll stick by it.

How do you know its bunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    How do you know its bunk?
    that's what i'm screaming. there has been speculation on a board sponsor's stuff, but nothing confirmed, that i'm aware of.

advice for all: go with a pharm-grade PCT if you can get it. it's one place you dont want to fool around, IMO. dont ask me for a source, though!

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    that's what i'm screaming. there has been speculation on a board sponsor's stuff, but nothing confirmed, that i'm aware of.

advice for all: go with a pharm-grade post cycle therapy if you can get it. it's one place you dont want to fool around, IMO. dont ask me for a source, though!
    The nolva i have was tested among other goodies from the same source. I got a tip and had a friend check out my gear. It's from a local source....not from one of our board sponsors. Did you just say that one of our sponsors may have questional stuff? I certainly hope that's not true as I'm going to this boards sponsor. If anyone knows something about this....please give me a heads up. Would appreciate that greatly.

Did you have it tested at a lab?

I'm just wondering how you would know.

A lot of times a friendly "tip" comes from someone who wants a piece of the market.

I know what Tamoxifen Citrate tastes like, and its properties, if you need a second opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    Did you have it tested at a lab?

I'm just wondering how you would know.

A lot of times a friendly "tip" comes from someone who wants a piece of the market.

I know what Tamoxifen Citrate tastes like, and its properties, if you need a second opinion.

No, not officially lab tested. My tester is a pharmacist. He's not in the biz and has nothing to gain. Even if he's wrong, I don't want to take the chance. Nolva is too inexpensive to not be sure about. I too know what Tamoxifen Citrate tastes like and it's taste is really off.

My concern was getting of SD and possibly not having Nolva on hand immediately. Like I said, I've never aquired my nolva via the internet. So, shipping times concerned me as well as quality. Reading previous posts, our board sponser seems to ship really quickly but there was some rumor out there of it's quality. This I have no idea about.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I too know what Tamoxifen Citrate tastes like
    Every one a friend of mine tasted said they tasted different.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bunk Nolva? Please Help.
    By spierski0313 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 12:58 PM
  2. a few questions re nolva
    By zswole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 04:19 PM
  3. Nolva
    By SeanC100 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1