Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Methyl-1-test

Votes: 61 51.3%
  • Mega-TRN/Mega-Zol

Votes: 28 23.5%

• Total voters

Ironclad

Awards
I've done 2 cycles of Halodrol/O-E and loved it, would do it again but want to try something new. I have the Methyl-1-Test, but I'm willing to get the Mega-TRN/Mega-Zol.

Which one will give me better results between the 2? I hear the m1t is pretty harsh but really potent. To those that have experiences with the 2, how do these 2 compare to Halodrol-50?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRn is milder yet has pretty decent gains without the associated harshness of M1T.M1T will have the best gains with the worst(for most but not all) sides. never tried Halo

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a strange comparison. M1T really is harsh and builds the mass and TRN isn't very harsh and doesn't build mass as fast as M1T (if at all maybe 5lbs) Halo/Orastan for a cut is what you're going for I'm guessing. I'd go with Halo/Orastan or TRN/ZOL or Halo/TRN/Zol

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
First of all, why is this in the supplements section?!?!?(*^&^%$&%^$#$&
M1T is not a supp! It is man killing poison!

M-trn is a mild and nicely effective nandrolone derivitive also for what it does.

Can we have this moved if it seems wise to keep it open?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Results are subjective. You have 5 different compounds, all with different properties and characeristics. Figure out what you want to achieve and research products that fit your goals.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M1t is very very HARSH- lethargy, back pumps, irritableness, Rapid weight gain, and strength gain, not to mention high liver values, and COMPLETE shutdown after 3 days.
Halodrol is supposed to be a tbol derivative, which Tbol is close to Dbol minus bloat. I used one cycle and gained 7 lbs, but lost fat, and gained seious hardness. As for TRN the BP issues with me is not worth it for me. All in all just poke yourself bud, less issues with hepatoxicity, and longer time on=steady gains which can be maintained with proper pct.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
The poll doesn't match the thread Title... :blink: (missing reference to prostanazol)

Also, please be more specific by what you mean with "results," i.e. bulking, cutting, hardening, strength, etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok Here is my take on TRN and M-1t never run Halodrol but have run turinbol and halodrol is based of that

Trn I am getting MASS I have gained 3.5lbs since switching to TRN solo after being on pheradrol/tst. I have run TRN a few times and always gained weight on in. Since upping the my dose of Hawthorne Berry BP hasn't been an issue on TRN and Running ATD and B6 has helped me with any progesterone and prolactin issues imo. Strength has leveled off though but I am drying out and looking HARDER.

M-1t I must be the exception because I wish I had more I never experienced the bad sides no lethargy, no back pumps and blood work was good. however i never experience rapid weight gains with it also. MAD strength quite similar to my favorite oral Halostein

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
As others have said, M1T..rat poison that gives explosive gains, some really painful pumps, madness, insanity, incredibly dangerous lipid values and probably the fastest HPTA shutdown of any compound. 7-12 pounds gained in 2 weeks is the norm. Lots of this is water from aldosterone IMO. 4-8 pounds retained after PCT would be optimistic. Recovery in pct can be very tough.

Halodrol. Highly under rated as a bulker IMO, especially if run with an aromatizable compound like test, 4AD or PP. MUCh milder in the sides department, smooth steady gains that are dry, nice gradual and retainable strength gains. Shutdown is minimal, PCT is a breeze.

Tren/Zol..have not tried.I probably would stack TRN with a test-like compound for a few weeks, drop it, then run ZOL with the test.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ironclad you have to let us know what your goal is first.

mixedup, what you think had more sides Halotest or M1T? just curious, sorry off topic.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ironclad you have to let us know what your goal is first.

mixedup, what you think had more sides Halotest or M1T? just curious, sorry off topic.

Neither had bad sides for me. but I am not the norm. Alot of people even ones with several years experience in AAS won't touch Halostein. but i love it. and as you can tell from above posts most people here hate m1t.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard it called halostein, are you sure it wasnt bunk

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
never heard it called halostein, are you sure it wasnt bunk

lol misspelled it halotestin is what the name is I knew there was an in at the end. yeah mine wasn't bunk for sure I have run it lots of times and it came from a well known company not an underground

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i would run the zol/trn

i am currently running it right now at the end of my cycle with enanthate

stay away from m1t its not worth it

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
halostein? what is that halodrol for jews?

god that was inappropriate. i'm so sorry.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Halostein is an oral that gives unbelivable strength gains with not much weight gain. Its somewhat popular among the powerlifting community. Its also one of the harshest orals out there.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Halostein is an oral that gives unbelivable strength gains with not much weight gain. Its somewhat popular among the powerlifting community. Its also one of the harshest orals out there.
Why are we calling it halostein again?

All true if it were haloTESTIN ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are we calling it halostein again?

All true if it were haloTESTIN ;)
haha exactly. sounds like a knockoff or scam product. I also like that jew comment although im no racist. wait...i thought it was a religion. :blink: ...never understood that.

Spidey2

Awards
Is halodrol the same compound as halotestin? If not, does anybody know what the chemical structure looks like?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is halodrol the same compound as halotestin? If not, does anybody know what the chemical structure looks like?

the chemical structure of halotestin? but to answer the first question VERY VERY different. halotestin is considered one of the most toxic substances out there and I would never reccomend it for recreation type or personal improvement use. I only go near it for competition purposes

Spidey2

Awards
the chemical structure of halotestin? but to answer the first question VERY VERY different. halotestin is considered one of the most toxic substances out there and I would never reccomend it for recreation type or personal improvement use. I only go near it for competition purposes
No, the structure of halodrol (if it is different from halotestin).

Never took halo. I have taken a number of other orals including Superdrol and that was the worst sides for me. I wound up with an enlarged liver.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, the structure of halodrol (if it is different from halotestin).

Never took halo. I have taken a number of other orals including Superdrol and that was the worst sides for me. I wound up with an enlarged liver.....
How much did you take! did you take liver support supplements?!? Did your doctor tell you you have an enlarged liver???

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
A qucik search answers all your questions. This is from our bro in arms, and behind bars BK.

This Is What Is In Halodrol-50
Rich gave me the 'green light' to reveal what is in it. So I am and then I am done answering questions. Do your own research after this.

Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).

It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).

It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).

It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)

It is methylated (C17a).

The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?

It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

I clipped this off the net about OT (it is a good comparator to what you can expect from H-50l I did not write this but I did edit some of it) -

Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reliable source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or
chlordehydromethyltestosterone.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposition, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dosages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly distinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is 17-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver function be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

There you have it. It is very similar to OT And if any idiot says it "needs to be converted to be effective" they are talking out there ass. Yeah, a 3-ketone is needed (as is a 17b hydroxyl) to bind to the AR well but because it is a methylated compound and is resistant to metabolization, this is not an issue.

Remember, 1-AD was a 3,17b diol and it worked well. So did 4-AD and Methyl-4AD.

H-50 is a good, clean, effective compound.

I am done posting, this has given me a headache.

BK
okboy63 is online now Add to okboy63's Reputation Report Bad Post Reply With Quote

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Great post motiv8er. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Spidey2

Awards
How much did you take! did you take liver support supplements?!? Did your doctor tell you you have an enlarged liver???
20 mg ed for 3.5 weeks. I was going for a 4 week cycle but had to cut it short.

Yes, my doctor told me my liver was enlarged. Fortunately, the liver is a very resilient organ and it has since gone back down in size. I would never risk taking SD again though.

Spidey2

Awards
A qucik search answers all your questions. This is from our bro in arms, and behind bars BK.

This Is What Is In Halodrol-50
Rich gave me the 'green light' to reveal what is in it. So I am and then I am done answering questions. Do your own research after this.

Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).

It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).

It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).

It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)

It is methylated (C17a).

The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?

It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

I clipped this off the net about OT (it is a good comparator to what you can expect from H-50l I did not write this but I did edit some of it) -

Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reliable source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or
chlordehydromethyltestosterone.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposition, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dosages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly distinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is 17-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver function be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

There you have it. It is very similar to OT And if any idiot says it "needs to be converted to be effective" they are talking out there ass. Yeah, a 3-ketone is needed (as is a 17b hydroxyl) to bind to the AR well but because it is a methylated compound and is resistant to metabolization, this is not an issue.

Remember, 1-AD was a 3,17b diol and it worked well. So did 4-AD and Methyl-4AD.

H-50 is a good, clean, effective compound.

I am done posting, this has given me a headache.

BK
okboy63 is online now Add to okboy63's Reputation Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Thanks; very informative. I will do a search for more info pertaining to blood work while on H-50, etc.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
20 mg ed for 3.5 weeks. I was going for a 4 week cycle but had to cut it short.

Yes, my doctor told me my liver was enlarged. Fortunately, the liver is a very resilient organ and it has since gone back down in size. I would never risk taking superdrol again though.
So Im assuming you didnt take anything to help protect your liver while on SD?

Ironclad

Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys! Looks like i'll be doing some m1t in a couple weeks! can't wait. I goal is to put on 10lbs and massive strength. Let you guys know how it goes. Now I just need to find out where I can get some test to go along with it. heard it was a great stack.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If you find access to test, dump the m1t. If you are able to find a source for test, then theres no reason to do the m1t along with it. There are much better options that could probably give you very similar gains without the side effects.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you find access to test, dump the m1t. If you are able to find a source for test, then theres no reason to do the m1t along with it. There are much better options that could probably give you very similar gains without the side effects.
what would be a better option to give m1t like gains or better? just wondering what you are thinking of

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no dude, he said if the guy had source for test there are better options. Meaning, illegals bro

Spidey2

Awards
So Im assuming you didnt take anything to help protect your liver while on superdrol?
You would assume wrong. I was taking 600 mg ed R-ALA and 2000 mg ed vitamin C for antioxidant liver protection. That combo has kept my liver enzymes in the normal range even in the face of 20 mg ed M1T for 4 weeks (with no liver inflammation or nausia either).

The weird thing with the superdrol was that my AST and ALT levels were not really all that bad. I think one was JUST outside the normal range but just barely. The experience has made me realize that one shouldn't totally rely on those numbers for assurance that your liver is happy.

The nausia started after about 2.5 weeks and got worse and worse until I couldn't ignore it. I also felt like I had a stitch in my gut right in the middle. This pain was right where I knew my liver was so I got worried and went in. It's a good thing. Thankfully I stopped before any permanent damage was incurred. I did lose all those gains though since I couldn't eat the way I needed to for a week or two afterward.

Serves me right really. I swore off AAS in deference to my wife who was really against it. I snuck in this little cycle and fell off the wagon. I sure payed for that, LOL. It is just good food and weights from now on. I wish I could at least take creatine but the monohydrate upsets my stomach. Does anyone know if the esterified creatine is easier on the stomach? I might try that.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
M1T is last resort nuclear bomb effiency. It may make you big, but it may wipe 6 months off your life, smoking crack may be better for you. Ask Jayhawkk!

doom3q

Banned
Awards
M1T is last resort nuclear bomb effiency. It may make you big, but it may wipe 6 months off your life, smoking crack may be better for you. Ask Jayhawkk!
Very true. It blows my mind how people avoid m1t like the plague while pimping superdrol at every chance. I believe the liver toxicity is the same if not higher on superdrol. Considering most people run twice as much superdrol as m1t, m1t may then be a safer option. Also from all the logs where jaundice was reported, the onset was quicker with SD and occured at a lower dosage.

I don't recommend either because they are both harmful, but it does annoy me how people think SD is a safer alternative.

THEY ARE BOTH HARSH!

rant over :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to risk the legality of M1T, you better get an alternative Steroid. Trn is no where even in this category.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys! Looks like i'll be doing some m1t in a couple weeks! can't wait. I goal is to put on 10lbs and massive strength. Let you guys know how it goes. Now I just need to find out where I can get some test to go along with it. heard it was a great stack.
ROFL......2 screens of people telling you to run away from M1T like it was the anti-christ and this is your response?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people don't want advice. they want someone to tell them to use something to make them feel justified. At least my concious is clean. People like this who **** their body up have no one to blame but themselves.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Motiv8er do you talk to BK often? That a damn shame that he got locked up that guy is a genius when it comes to drugs and supplements :(.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Motiv8er do you talk to BK often? That a damn shame that he got locked up that guy is a genius when it comes to drugs and supplements :(.
I don't think he's even gone to trial yet. My guess is that he'll plead out if even half of what was said in the news accounts is true.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I hope he get's off, the man knows his stuff.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
From my experience M1T was ****. After all the unapproval I got from friends i cycled the IDS M1T xtreme for a full 4 weeks going up to a full 20 mgs for a week. I had no side effects reported like lethargy, back pumps, or irritation, just a few small pimples on my back. I gained around 15 pounds but was completely bloated through out the cycle. Within 2 weeks I had lost around 9 pounds of water weight and kept around 4 pounds of muscle. My strength gains were very short of amazing. I was very dissappointed. As for Halodrol, I just finished up a cycle of promagnon 25 which is very similar to Halodrol. I gained 9 pounds, I experienced no bloat, and had very decent strength gains. I am almost done with PCT and am still gaining solid weight. Halodrol is supposed to be better than promagnon so I for sure would go with Halodrol out of all these choices.

thetimbomb

Awards
Im on my second day of an M1T cycle. And people are damn right, the **** is a killer. I literally feel like death warmed over. Unfortunately, I am using this only because other substances I have used have failed to provide results.

If you take M1t, take a sh1tload of liver support, stuff to control BP, and all those other goodies

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I have taken both M1-test and M-TRN. I really don't see how the two can be compared. M1 was the only compound that I took that was extremely harsh on my system. I felt negative side effects only after a week in. I can remember sitting at work thinking about how sore my nipples were. The m-trn didn't have that kind of effect on me, but did not produce nearly the same gains as the m1-t. I am confused however on what m1,4add is. Is that m1 test stacked with 4ad? I've been searching the posts and am still unable to find exactly what this compound is. Any help would be appreciated.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have taken both M1-test and M-TRN. I really don't see how the two can be compared. M1 was the only compound that I took that was extremely harsh on my system. I felt negative side effects only after a week in. I can remember sitting at work thinking about how sore my nipples were. The m-trn didn't have that kind of effect on me, but did not produce nearly the same gains as the m1-t. I am confused however on what m1,4add is. Is that m1 test stacked with 4ad? I've been searching the posts and am still unable to find exactly what this compound is. Any help would be appreciated.
It's a prohormone.
I beleive either D-bol or Bold. (I think it's just a comma thing-) But Im pretty sure it's a precursor to Dianabol

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Well, my question is what is the difference between M1,4add and 1,4 ad? I thought the 1,4 ad was the precursor to D-Bol? If so is the m1,4add similar to m1-test then?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Well, my question is what is the difference between M1,4add and 1,4 ad? I thought the 1,4 ad was the precursor to D-Bol? If so is the m1,4add similar to m1-test then?
1,4ad converts to boldenone
m1,4add converts to dianabol
both seem to have intristic activity as well

how do you mean "similar"? Both are orals, both are fairly powerful, both will cause large mass gains as well as strength gains. m1t is much more powerful mg for mg though and will tend to make one feel like crap where as m1,4add should be similar to being on dianabol, which for most is fun.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
What I was wondering was; does the "m1" in "m1,4add" stand for methyl 1 test? I understand that 1,4add and m1,4add are both precursors for other substances. I am still confused on which one has less sides in terms of bloat and liver toxicity. I'd also like to know which one is an overall better prohormone.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
What I was wondering was; does the "m1" in "m1,4add" stand for methyl 1 test? I understand that 1,4add and m1,4add are both precursors for other substances. I am still confused on which one has less sides in terms of bloat and liver toxicity. I'd also like to know which one is an overall better prohormone.
The numbers stand for bonding positions, indicating the structure of the steroid.
m1,4add is a methyl, which means it will be more liver toxic
1,4add generally has less sides, no bloat, due to low and weak estrogen conversion.
overall? I would take 1,4add, more quality gains even if they are less quantity. The down side would be massive cost due to needing high doses. If you want more info, just look uo their target hormones.

thetimbomb

Awards
just run something that isnt that hard to find. and 1,4add is rather costly. imo