Test E..

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Is 500mg/wk for 10 weeks the minimum cycle that can be done and have good results? I'm debating an injectable first cycle or a TST cycle. Just curious if 10 weeks is the magic number or if it can be run shorter?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Is 500mg/wk for 10 weeks the minimum cycle that can be done and have good results? I'm debating an injectable first cycle or a TST cycle. Just curious if 10 weeks is the magic number or if it can be run shorter?
Test e can take about 5 wks or so to kick in due to it begin a long acting ester.. So anything less than 10 wk would be a waste.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it is also considered that 10 weeks of injections is actually 12 weeks of cycle time when you consider the half life of the test E. You usually don't begin PCT until around two weeks after your last injection.

500mg/w is a number that is tossed around. 500mg of TestE will be the equivilant of roughly 400mg/w of test. Depending upon you size, history and response it can be sufficient and effective.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
For test E, I wouldnt run it any less than 10 week, because the test doesnt start to kick in til about week 5 or 6, and sometimes even later for other people.