Longest Test Prop cycle ever seen or been on?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Longest Test Prop cycle ever seen or been on?

I'm on test prop right now that was converted from pellets and was mixed with EO/Oil blend. Not very painful at all. Great product. Most prop cycles I see don't go over 8 weeks. I plan on staying on for about 16 weeks total. Has anyone done or seen this with prop? Are most cycles shorter just because of the hassle of ED injections?

2. Registered User

I'm not sure about this one. However, I'm thinking that due to the type of ester involved that there would be the likelyhood of your nads significantly shrinking and taking a much longer recovery after going with a 16 weeker. I'm sure others who are educated with this one will chime in.

What dosages are you going with? I'm also curious with the concentrate (mg's per cc) your prop came out as. I hear EO is the way to go.
  3. Registered User

I have ran prop for 15 wks before.. No problems with recovery( always get bloodwork done and I recovered pretty quick) ... How is the gyno???? Any results yet????
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

So far I haven't had any problems with shut down of "my nads." I'm on both prop and tren and my balls are still hanging low. My dosage right now is around 750-800mg a week of prop and 50-75mg ED of tren. I will be bumping up the prop to about 1200mg a week in about a week or two. The concentration of the prop is 100mg/ml. I made the tren with EO/Oil as well. I know that wasn't necessary, but I figured why not? The concentration of the tren is also 100mg/ml.

Mercedes, as for the gyno, it's not gone yet. I have been tinkering with the nolva dosage. I was doing a 20mg/30mg/20mg/30mg type thing for a while. Alternating those dosages each day to see how I reacted to it and make sure I didn't have any problems with prolactin. I'm starting to take 30mg ED of the nolva right now and I think it's helping. The gyno hasn't gotten any worse as of yet which I'm very happy about. I will probably try 40mg soon if 30mg is not enough. I just don't want to push my luck. So far prolactin hasn't been a problem but I don't want to run into it so I'm taking it slow.
  5. Registered User

I did 10 weeks no problem.
  6. Registered User

well I hate to say it again but the sure way to deal with it is to come off. I really would go to 40 mg a day though. Adding a SERM and an AI will more times then not get rid of gyno while your still on, but not always.

As far as cycle lenght I would not run prop that long for the simple reason that the scar tissue from the injections does build up. If your going to do a long cycle then use a longer ester. I would not use prop for any cycle longer then 6 weeks really for that reason, test cyp being my next choice, then test deca for any really long cycles. As always you can end the cycle on prop and get the best of both worlds

usually your nads are fine if you just add a little HCG two to three times a week
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    well I hate to say it again but the sure way to deal with it is to come off. I really would go to 40 mg a day though. Adding a SERM and an AI will more times then not get rid of gyno while your still on, but not always.

As far as cycle lenght I would not run prop that long for the simple reason that the scar tissue from the injections does build up. If your going to do a long cycle then use a longer ester. I would not use prop for any cycle longer then 6 weeks really for that reason, test cyp being my next choice, then test deca for any really long cycles. As always you can end the cycle on prop and get the best of both worlds

usually your nads are fine if you just add a little HCG two to three times a week
    Yea good point Skye.. Scar tissue can be an issue you just have to make sure you rotate sites and use all possible sites available .... As a rule of thumb I try to only hit each site once per week......
  8. Board Supporter

My last cycle was for 12 weeks and it was:

Test Prop 150mg/eod
    Tren Ace 75mg/eod
    Proviron 25mg /ed
    250iu of HCG (2x Week)

I stopped the Tren Ace after the 10th week. I just finished my PCT about 2 weeks ago and things are almost back to normal.

I had excellent results with this cycle and gained a good 20+ pounds. My nuts never went away using the HCG.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

ya i usually hit every muscle in my rotation every 8 days. chemist, i wish i was getting results like you. ihavent really been gaining any weight at all. looks like test/tren is more of a recomp for me than a bulker.
  10. Registered User

Im about to start test prop for the first time at 250 to 300mg a week eod injections. I am going to stack it with proviron. Is nolva sufficient for pct at this dosage?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oral Winny or Havoc at End of Test Prop CYcle?
    By SemiBulimic in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Test Prop Cycle
    By sooner999 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 01:41 PM
  3. First Tren/Test Prop cycle... What should I expect?
    By BoneCrusher70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 11:35 AM
  4. Test prop, Best results ED or EOD?
    By statuz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 03:54 PM
  5. 12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 11:57 PM