Intranasal 3-Alpha

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I am always looking for a better pre-workout boost. I have tried In-Rage and was reasonably impressed by the results. I am currently using Yohimbine HCL in distilled water as an intranasal. It is OK, maybe even a little better than In-Rage, but still not great.

I was thinking about trying 3-Alpha as an intranasal. In-Rage uses 5-AA which is basically the dione version of 3-Alpha. Supposedly, 3-Alpha has a conversion rate to DHT of about 43% whereas 5-AA is in the range of 9%. Now that 3-Alpha is available as a bulk powder, I was thinking about experimenting. Anyone have any ideas of how well 3-Alpha would work as an intranasal for a pre-workout stimulant?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, where did you get 3-alpha in bulk powder. I looked at 1fast400, kilosports and could not find it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ouch, that's quite a bit of dough for 3-alpha. Guess I'll stick to 1-Test instead.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the oral availability of 3-Alpha maybe it would be good in some gel.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
What's the oral availability of 3-Alpha maybe it would be good in some gel.
Oral bioavailibilty > 40%. While it has been reported to work well by some transderamally, it causes quite a bit of hair growth at the site of application. I guess its cool if you don't mind looking like a wooly mammoth ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well with that high of an oral availability why bother.

C

chosen5

Banned
Awards

Oral bioavailibilty > 40%. While it has been reported to work well by some transderamally, it causes quite a bit of hair growth at the site of application. I guess its cool if you don't mind looking like a wooly mammoth ;)
The 43% figure is NOT bioavailibility, yet it is the conversion rate from 3-alpha to DHT. The oral bioavailibility of 3-alpha/beta is rather low.

I'm personally using 300mg/1-test 300mg/3-beta and 150mg/4-ad and experiencing DRASTIC increases in strength and muscle hardness whilst putting on weight! BTW haven't experienced hair growth on application site...

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established

Can i rub it on my head hor more hiar?;)

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by chosen5 The 43% figure is NOT bioavailibility, yet it is the conversion rate from 3-alpha to DHT. The oral bioavailibility of 3-alpha/beta is rather low. [/B]
That's correct. My Bad.

Originally posted by chosen5 I'm personally using 300mg/1-test 300mg/3-beta and 150mg/4-ad and experiencing DRASTIC increases in strength and muscle hardness whilst putting on weight! BTW haven't experienced hair growth on application site... [/B]
Curious about your cycle. How long have you been on it? Any hariloss or prostate issues? Can you qualify your strength increases?

C

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Curious about your cycle. How long have you been on it? Any hariloss or prostate issues? Can you qualify your strength increases?
It's a planned 20 day cycle, been on about a week. No hairloss at all, nor prostate issues. Strength wise, I've worked chest 2x since I started the cycle using GVT(German Volume Training) and have gone up 10lbs each time with no problems and will go up another 10lbs next workout, should be tomorrow. Strength gains are similiar with other bodyparts!

Mass-wise the cycle isn't nearly as good as a heavy 1-test/4-ad cycle, but as far as lean mass, hardening and crazy strength gains goes, it's the BEST!

B

buffjerseyguy

Awards
im curious if you will hold these strength gains after cycle

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
im curious if you will hold these strength gains after cycle

I don't subsribe to the theory that various types of AAS/PH's develop differing qualities of lean mass. Lean mass is lean mass. It is what is done post cycle that will determine the quantity of lean mass maintained.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
The strength gain is more neurological and not because of added muscle mass. So most of your strength will go away after the cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The strength gain is more neurological and not because of added muscle mass. So most of your strength will go away after the cycle.
What?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Don't laugh Wojo, splain it to me. :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
IM IN THE SAME BOAT WITH U..THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY WHEN U QUOTE WHAT HE SAID AND DIDNT GET IT EITHER..THATS A NEW ONE TO ME ALSO

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
What I mean is DHT stimulates the CNS (central nervous system) which gives great strength gains. When you quit using the steroid the CNS stimulating effect is lost and so is a lot of strength.

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Yes but lean muscle accrued because of adaption to the heavier loads is real... similar to the reason people lose some strength after afina cycle but maintain a lot to. Lifting more = growing more so if you lift more for 8 weeks how much more have you grown? Thats the beauty of things like fin and masteron increased lean muscle through the bodies own growth rather than through an excess of external anbolism.

U

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by badbart

Do you have any type of information to base this statement on?  This is the first time I have ever heard this.  Granted the placebo effect could have been attributed to first generation PH's, but 1-Test, 4-AD, etc. are legit substances.  I just don't understand where you can come up with this statement badbart...

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
He is right dht is a neuro steroid as well, check on avant labs but if you read my post above you will see that it really doesnt matter it still will make you bigger.

U

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by maggmaster
He is right dht is a neuro steroid as well, check on avant labs but if you read my post above you will see that it really doesnt matter it still will make you bigger.

I have no doubt then there is a mental aspect to being on a cycle of PH or AAS, but I read his quote as being that it was totally a mental thing.  Perhaps I just misread it, but either way, you can't argue that there is a definite muscle mass increase...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
U of R I just noticed your board name.

You from ra cha cha?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
DHT will build muscle and give you keep able strength gains, but a large part of the strength gains are from CNS stimulation with goes way after the steroid use is discontinued. I think DHT or DHT derivatives like 1-test are great for building keep able muscle. You don’t gain as much mass for DHT or DHT derivatives but you don’t loose as much mass when you end the cycle.

I forget were I read about the CNS stimulation but I remember Big cat saying you’ll loose 90% of your strength gains from 1-AD. I’m not sure 90% is accurate but I keep some of my strength form 1-AD, but not close to all I gained. I do some research on this.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

I have no doubt then there is a mental aspect to being on a cycle of PH or AAS, but I read his quote as being that it was totally a mental thing.  Perhaps I just misread it, but either way, you can't argue that there is a definite muscle mass increase...
I sould have used CNS insead of neurological.

U

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by badbart

I sould have used CNS insead of neurological.

Fair enough...I do agree that especially on 1-AD, not all of the strength gains are kept...The mass that you put on however is real and is easy to keep with correct post cycle therapy  :)

U

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by CROWLER
U of R I just noticed your board name.

You from ra cha cha?

I go to school in the Roch...I'm from da 'Cuse though...go Orangemen baby !!! (Sorry for the shameless plug, but it had to be done)

C

captainbicept

Awards
nevermind i misread the above.
but yeah go cuse!!!!! proud to be an orangeman even though im from brooklyn.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Nootropics 24
solidsnake IGF-1/GH 10
U Anabolics 4
tyga tyga Nootropics 32
S Anabolics 2