what to stack with M1T

gqsuperman

Awards
I have an old bottle of M1T I wanted to use. I am 6 months removed from ACL reconstruction, so i wanted to get back to hitting the gym a little harder. I've leaned up to about 200 from 210 during the last few months and like my body better this way (kept the strength and definition, just did a little more running and higher reps).

anyway, i want to do 5mg/day (worked great for me before), but i no longer have 4AD to stack. any suggestions on what to stack to help with the lethargy...and will keep me leaned out (not looking for bloating or to put on a lot of water weight).

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5mg a day? Are you looking for current legal options or open to any suggestion?

Get cycle support regardless. It's made by anabolicinnovations(board sponsor)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps TST is your best 4-AD replacement if you want to stay legal, otherwise go with real Test.

BTW, you'll get better answers if you post this in the Steroids section

gqsuperman

Awards
5mg is one capsule of M1T if i'm not mistaken . this worked very well for me before. i dont' subscribe to the "more is better" philosophy. as for stacking..i'm open to all options. something to help with leanning out, combating lethargy and perhaps giving the M1T a little kick.

as for PCT, i'm all set. i stick with the tride and true nolva and or clomid (depending on how badly i'm shut down). i don't trust the herbal supplements when dealing with something as powerful as M1T and other PHs.

stinkfinger

Awards
Haven't really seen too much on this. Maybe TST? I'd say a Pheraplex type supplement except for two meths is not a great idea. Of course your only doing 5mg of M1t a day though so maybe 10mg of Ergo or phera wouldn't be that bad. Sometimes though with meths though 1+1=3. I'd be curious to hear what everyone else says. I think I also heard of someone using transdermal DHEA also.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moving this to the steroids forum as I missed it was in supps.
I wasn't knocking your choice of dose but making sure that is what you meant. If you were to go much higher I wouldn't suggest stacking anything oral.

gqsuperman

Awards
gottcha. that was my thinking exactly. i haven't been keeping up to speed as to what's available these days, so i was looking for another oral that would stack well with the low dose of M1T and not destroy my liver.

didn't know if any of the generic labz products would fit nicely..somethign to help with lean mass, leaning out, combating lethargy.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i thought legal gear and other companies were 10mg tabs if im not mistaken but im sure they have 5mg as well, just make sure you check. try mega-trn from generic labz if you wanna stay lean, little more vascular, good strength, and helps pack on a few extra pounds.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The older m1t was 5mg.

I would go with tst as well.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it was 10mg, is there any reason not to use a pill splitter; to yield two 5mg half-pills?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
do you still have the bottle, remember the brand, or what. it should say on the label if its 5 or 10mg.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you still have the bottle, remember the brand, or what. it should say on the label if its 5 or 10mg.
I have one bottle "in storage". Candidly, I do not recall if it was "5s" or "10s"; but I'll assume it was 10s. If it is ever used, I would prefer to run it at 5; given the horror stories I've read. Unless I'm missing something, a pill splitter should do it.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate you trying to help out the guy but we don't source PH's regardless of where they can be found. It's in the new rules found in the stickies.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ahh i see. i thought we could just say that, and not give any direct links or places. well let me rephrase myself.

make sure you do a search for proper on/post cycle. have nolvadex on hand in case of any signs of gyno. do a search for generic labz's mega-trn and bioscience methoxy-tst. decide what you would like to go with and then please create a log so we can crique your cycle/diet and im interested in seeing your gains. good luck bro.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With m1t it's obviously a killer for the liver. As I remember Phera-Plex isn't very bad on the liver. In fact it only slightly bangs it out if at all. And when I did Phera 2 weeks after I was done I had a blood test done and my liver was in the normal ranges. Except I think one of my liver values was almost at the borderline of high. I'f you're into the cut thing... TRN with TST if you want the strength and slight mass addition with not too high of a calorie surplus, I recommend Phera.

gqsuperman

Awards
i have the original undergound labs M1t..although, if i remember correctly, my original bottle consisted of 5mg hard tablets. this bottle, bought a few weeks after my initial bottle (bought well over a year ago or so) consists of 5mg capsules. hopefully potency is the same.

anyway, i think i've decided on the methoxy test to stack. i'll post a log when i kick things off. just waiting until after an upcoming bachelor party on a houseboat down in KY....i don't want my liver to explode.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
i have the original undergound labs M1t..although, if i remember correctly, my original bottle consisted of 5mg hard tablets. this bottle, bought a few weeks after my initial bottle (bought well over a year ago or so) consists of 5mg capsules. hopefully potency is the same.

anyway, i think i've decided on the methoxy test to stack. i'll post a log when i kick things off. just waiting until after an upcoming bachelor party on a houseboat down in KY....i don't want my liver to explode.
I got the capsules from the Underground Labs, and dont worry they will make you just as sick as the tablets. :D

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are injectables a consideration at all?

if youd like to just stick with the m1t length cycle then id use testosterone prop at 100-150 mgs every other day. it will kick in with the m1t so for a shorter cycle they would go nicely together.

if i were you id run the m1t as a jumpstart to a testosterone enanthate or cypionate cycle. remember, m1t is illegal now. might as well go all the way. arimidex or letro could be used to control estrogen so a cutter wouldnt be out of the question.

gqsuperman

Awards
pinning isn't an option...as i don't have a source. i'll have to stick with the "legal" stuff..or at leas the stuff i can get get online. trust me..i'd prefer the real deal...as long term effects etc are already known.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would go with a non methyl mega-trn, m-tst, maybe a zol something of that nature

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I couldn't find a source. I think it's a hard thing to do.
Not everyone has a source.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I know I couldn't find a source. I think it's a hard thing to do.
Not everyone has a source.
I honestly think its easy. Ive been able to find plenty without knowing anyone any where near me on gear.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i spent days and days looking for a new source when i got scammed (not a lot of money thank god) by my old source. it takes awhile but there are a few "jackpots" out there.

try going to some boards where you can PM for free and then asking a member THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH to point you in the right direction.

after using testosterone i cant believe i ever cycled oral only cycles. ive used m1t finigenx prostanazol dhea and pheraplex and nothing really compares with the sense of well being, libido enhancement pure testosterone gives you.

spend a few days shopping around. it would be well worth the effort to run the m1t with the real deal.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Flush the M1T, get one of the new ones like clones of Phera-plex, superdrol and Halodrol. Your liver will thank you and you will feel much better.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember there's plenty of police out there on the web too...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah exactly. I've been to the boards you speak of and they are CRAWLING with DEA. I was just interested in finding out how easy it would be to obtain such products. Not actually acquiring these products. But nevertheless DEA is everywhere.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah exactly. I've been to the boards you speak of and they are CRAWLING with DEA. I was just interested in finding out how easy it would be to obtain such products. Not actually acquiring these products. But nevertheless DEA is everywhere.
haha yes jayhawk i am aware. that is why i said to PM someone you are familiar with. after all for all we know some of these people associated with law enforcement could be mods...

to gotripped :yes this is true but its really a risk you take with dealing with any source, at least at these "central source" type boards you can get some prior feedback on the people you are dealing with. it SUCKS to be scammed

besides, big brother isnt overly concerned about a guy with a couple doses of test lying around, hes after the guy importing a couple kilograms of powder from china.

m1t with test is the best way to go. always a risk

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Dealing with sources is all about trust, if you trust him and his products then that's what really matters IMO. I would also stay away from overseas sources.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 130
acs13 Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 15
BigDawg99 Anabolics 2